Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High T + ugly face is the worst combo

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
You'll be always goal driven to have sex even after all women find you repulsive and reject you. You're like a walking bomb which is about to blow up yet nobody hears your voice nor notice your face. 
It's better to be Low T and ugly like the Inceltears cucks and cope with life and eventually led to betabux some overused sub 4 whore.

Is high T + ugly face even possible?

blackpill_incel said:
Yes. Me and @copinggymcel

Wow, makes you think. Life is cruel.

Atleast I'm blessed with low T and ugly

I agree, its gotten to the point where i jackoff most days twice because my drive is so high but my subhuman face prevents a female from ever finding me attractive.

Im high T and ugly as shit, its over

I have a friend like that. Bald,huge nose and forehead, no defined jaw or chin,wears glasses.Dude couldn't go out his house in the morning without jerking off 2-3 times. Only thing going for him is he is 6'2 and has green eyes. He has mild schizophrenia yet manages to get laid with 3s and 4s in LTRs. Constantly talks to femoids online regardless of how they look.

Many of the supposed incels here easily facemog him. The reason he gets laid is he is basically running numbers game,he is low inhib and he has absolutely no standards(both possibly due to high sex drive). He drives around the campus picking up hitchhikers to meet women. He has about a 1/50 success rate. He is also bluepilled. He thinks looks don't matter when he never fucked a girl I would even lay my hands on, even with all his efforts.

shukin said:
Is high T + ugly face even possible?

Between these guys girls would prefer who?

baram.jpg

7394801-Young-man-in-the-Qaysari-Bazaar--Erbil-Kurdish-Region-Iraq-0.jpg

vs

2ab873e3992ba064cada6cc2c0fb4939.jpg

cute-indescribable-perfection-chris-collins-Favim.com-2164099.jpg

Virginp0wers said:
I agree, its gotten to the point where i jackoff most days twice because my drive is so high but my subhuman face prevents a female from ever finding me attractive.

Lol @ you thinking you are high T because you jack off twice a day

rotandrise said:
Lol @ you thinking you are high T because you jack off twice a day

ok mabe im not hight T and just have a very high sex drive i guess

Homosapicuckus said:
Between these guys girls would prefer who?

baram.jpg

7394801-Young-man-in-the-Qaysari-Bazaar--Erbil-Kurdish-Region-Iraq-0.jpg

vs

2ab873e3992ba064cada6cc2c0fb4939.jpg

cute-indescribable-perfection-chris-collins-Favim.com-2164099.jpg

Depends on the age of the girl. Teen girls would 100% pick bottom 2, but I don't think most girls above 23 would pick someone that looks like her little brother.

But how are the top 2 guys High T or ugly? Kurds are just from an ethnicity that happens to be hairier than others. And if those 2 guys are ugly, it's over for anyone who is not a white model teen boy.

What? No way. Low T + Ugly face is worse. At least with high T you look DOM.

>High T + ugly face is the worst combo

I've been saying the same thing for a long time, but for a different reason.

High T ugly faces are the most repulsive to women. We're low trust. We look threatening to them and NOT in a good way. We look like rapists, serial killers, potential mass shooters etc. Women go out of their way to avoid us. We are the true untouchables. Almost always truecel.

Guys with LOW T ugly faces are usually just treated with indifference from women. They're usually incel as well but women are not actively repulsed by them. Women simply find them unattractive.

Lol at people here calling themselves high T