Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News High trust vs low trust faces. Which do women prefer?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
http://psych.nyu.edu/freemanlab/pubs/2014Freeman_JNeuro.pdf

Apparently there are certain facial features that make people trust a face more.
16FBB528 025D 4889 BA1C 91AF0A127592

ED46B734 1A6B 40E0 800B BD64A590193E

Example of a high trust face:
201884AC 75C9 4D4C A659 AFCCFA5075DB

Example of an EXTREME low trust face:
4F27F06A D07E 4C8D 97D7 BA119A66E83C

High trust mogging low trust:
99AF6B66 56C2 4E99 A9CF 07C2B0610F1D

Low trust mogging high trust:
C7816284 9F2F 4D76 9E31 A985EAAD86A8

It's unclear what women prefer, but a study saying that women prefer men desired by other women mentions: "This is because he is perceived to be more kind, faithful and a better father.", indicating that high-trust might be better.

http://psych.nyu.edu/freemanlab/pubs/2014Freeman_JNeuro.p

It's unclear what women prefer, but a study saying that women prefer men desired by other women mentions: "This is because he is perceived to be more kind, faithful and a better father.", indicating that high-trust might be better.

But this is bullshit, it's only a conclusion of the authors, it's begging the question, how do they know "it's because he is perceived as more kind etc, instead of merely good-looking" ?

They prefer Chad trust faces.

low trust face because they have positive canthal tilt

Imagine fighting the guy with the low trust face.

i've tried both

low trust face doesn't does as well on tinder unless you're male model god tier with a popular instagram

you're going to compete with every steroided tyrone and DOM faced chad in a 100 mile radius

Women are mostly indifferent to you being a good or bad person, they just care if you're chad or not.

The child abusing Chadfish experiment is the ultimate proof of that. The same foids that say I should be jailed for daring to say the obvious (young prime teens are attractive) would hook up and give sex to a literal child abusing Chad.

Lol, the high trust face looks like a skeezy scam artist (which the masses fall for again and again IRL). Like if you actually believe that is a high trust face, then BOY HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! FOR ONLY $3,000 A MONTH YOU CAN BE LIVING YOUR DREAMS IN A TIME SHARE AND I WILL CURE YOUR GRANDMA'S CANCER!

JFL at this fucking world. There was a creepy angel that liked to torture people in the Berserk Manga and it looked like the CGI high trust face. He was just filled with orgasmic pleasure at torturing people. That is what that face actually looks like to me.

I don't know how many girls don't see through this shit and then 2 months later you hear (and this is IRL storytime btw) 'OH SHIT, HE FUCKIN' RAPED ME!' What a surprised, I fucking told you he would and you publicly slaughtered me for it, and once he does it, your resent for me is even greater because I didn't save you forcefully or some shit, which is also rape.

Last edited:
attractive low trust face

When they are ovulating they might prefer low trust faces, but I guess they prefer high trust faces the rest of the time.

High T chad face vs beta cuck low T face

high trust chad for ideal betabuxx
low trust violent chad for ONS

low trust is just positively tilted eyebrows, vertically narrow hooded eyes, downturned mouth, and short nose.

who's the extreme low trust guy btw? I always see that pic posted.

Last edited:
Different contexts. This is not a black and white thing.

Eg. Ryan gosling = super high trust = fantasy boyfriend

Male model gigaslayer = low trust Tinder fuck

But this is where it get's complicated. If you read posts on Quora etc about what it's like to be a very good looking man, a lot of those gigaslayer types have trouble maintaining relationships because women accuse them constantly of cheating. The women can't trust them no matter what they do because it's all determined by face.

Also imagine trying to be a high tier performer in almost any field with a low trust face. People won't believe anything you tell them and you will underperform.

This is why being the absolutely most sexually attractive man possible (9/10 low trust) is not actually going to give you the best life across the board.

Male looks have advantages and disadvantages in certain ways. This is what i was talking about here:

https://incels.is/threads/7-8-10-is...-of-life-in-all-areas-of-life-combined.68531/

In the end it doesn't matter too much since you can't alter your facial trust level to any significant extent. You have to adapt to what nature gave you.

are those faces from oblivion

women like nice guys bro

I'm not sure about your example of a high trust face. But it's definitely not as high trust as possible = Knajjd.

Low trust on a incel is a death sentence for everything. A extreme low trust chad like the one you posted will genuinely intimidate women so they will be to scared to even IOI

The one with the longer hyoid bone.

But it's definitely not as high trust as possible = Knajjd.

You know what's odd? Every time someone from this site gets put through Photofeeler, their trustworthy scores are lowest. This actually happened to knajjd, it happened to me, it happened to fukmylyf, it happened to Zyros, it happened to whogivesafucc, it happened to Tellem-T (kind of obvious, though).

I have, in in my estimation, a fairly high trust face: low cheekbones, light features, inviting NCT. I do have the low trust downturned mouth and short nose, but you wouldn't expect those to predominate.

They look like oblivion characters tbh

But I think attractive high trust-neutral faces are better than attractive low trust faces

Different contexts. This is not a black and white thing.

Eg. Ryan gosling = super high trust = fantasy boyfriend

Male model gigaslayer = low trust Tinder fuck

But this is where it get's complicated. If you read posts on Quora etc about what it's like to be a very good looking man, a lot of those gigaslayer types have trouble maintaining relationships because women accuse them constantly of cheating. The women can't trust them no matter what they do because it's all determined by face.

Also imagine trying to be a high tier performer in almost any field with a low trust face. People won't believe anything you tell them and you will underperform.

This is why being the absolutely most sexually attractive man possible (9/10 low trust) is not actually going to give you the best life across the board.

Male looks have advantages and disadvantages in certain ways. This is what i was talking about here:

https://incels.is/threads/7-8-10-is...-of-life-in-all-areas-of-life-combined.68531/

In the end it doesn't matter too much since you can't alter your facial trust level to any significant extent. You have to adapt to what nature gave you.
High IQ.

I remember a girl from high school. She was with a dude that always treated her like shit. Cheated on her, slapped her around etc. When I asked her why the fuck she stays with him she said: "He has the evil in his eyes."

I think low trust features on females is what creates the "resting bitch face" look, aka what 99% of Indian women have.
I remember a girl from high school. She was with a dude that always treated her like shit. Cheated on her, slapped her around etc. When I asked her why the fuck she stays with him she said: "He has the evil in his eyes."

Dark and sickening.

high trust chad for ideal betabuxx
low trust violent chad for ONS

low trust is just positively tilted eyebrows, vertically narrow hooded eyes, downturned mouth, and short nose.

who's the extreme low trust guy btw? I always see that pic posted.
I think it's dh123 from Lookism.

Western roastie -> low trust

Azn grill -> high trust

I think it's dh123 from Lookism.

Holy shit. I found another pic of him:

4f27f06a-d07e-4c8d-97d7-ba119a66e83c-png.42218

6CPEyjd.jpg

WHAT A WASTE. If I had that face, I'd get jacked up, move to Hollywood, and get typecast as the insane psychopathic villain. He could make millions with that face. It's insanely low trust. That's probably the lowest trust face I've ever seen. With the hair down and the light/angle of the first one he literally looks like he's going to murder your family and rape your sister/daughter right in front of you.

Another example of a very low trust face was Mike Tyson:

1111mike033.jpg

The only thing you can trust is he'll bash your head in. Pure intimidation factor.

Low trust to play
High trust to stay