Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Highest IQ posters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Post your favorite highest IQ posters, no limit on how many.

Also any thoughts on my posts?

@Personalityinkwell @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @IncelCream @TigerFestival @Ricecel X @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @NuclearCel @JosefMengelecel

who wants to jerk me off?
no one?

oh

You are probably one of the highest IQ posters tbh. I wish I have time to post more serious threads. Uni is brutal.
thanks bro

i fucking hate uni, thank god my dad let me drop for this semester or i would've gone insane

thanks bro

i fucking hate uni, thank god my dad let me drop for this semester or i would've gone insane
My dad helps me on a few courses like Physics fortunately, he is semi blackpilled but he always tell me NAWALT and how "personality" matters more.

@Personalityinkwell please follow me

My dad helps me on a few courses like Physics fortunately, he is semi blackpilled but he always tell me NAWALT and how "personality" matters more.

@Personalityinkwell please follow me
if he thinks personality matters more than looks he is bluepilled as hell

@ionlycopenow i like his threads and relate.
@Irredeemable based as fuck and high iq.
@GoffSystemQB the only mod who doesn't take himself seriously and is genuinely cool.
@RREEEEEEEEE best rater.
and many others.

But those were the high iq inceldome posters, now if i had to say high iq in general:
@pp183 very high iq on the social issues and it dynamics
@SadLonelySingle working on quantum physique
@BrazilianSigmasDad he's gonna save the economy
@Zettacel what would technology be without him
and of course all the high iq sewercels that are advancing us as human beings every single day.
:feelsokman:

jbc = high iq

if he thinks personality matters more than looks he is bluepilled as hell
Tbh.

He seems to can't accept that when I say "Mom wouldn't have married you if you were a few inches shorter." Fyi he is 5'10.

@Personalityinkwell @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @IncelCream @TigerFestival @Ricecel X @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @NuclearCel @JosefMengelecel

Based brother. I was also gonna mention you, @Irredeemable n @ThoughtfulCel @anon1822 @ReturnOfSaddam

Also jfl at this thread gets made every week

God damn right, son
Thanks brocels

My list is @FullTimeLoser @FallenPrime @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Edmund_Kemper oh and @TheSecondComing (cumming)

Pretty sure im forgetting some other people. But if you don't hate Gorillas you're already high IQ to me tbh.

20200221 110506

Tbh.

He seems to can't accept that when I say "Mom wouldn't have married you if you were a few inches shorter." Fyi he is 5'10.
she might have because betabuxx

she wouldn't be attracted to him though

then again she probably isn't anyways since he's under 6 foot and asian

Thanks brocels

My list is @FullTimeLoser @FallenPrime @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Edmund_Kemper

Pretty sure im forgetting some other people. But if you don't hate Gorillas you're already high IQ to me tbh.

View attachment 357184
Based.

Tag me and quote me as much as you can, I need to reach 10000 posts

she might have because betabuxx

she wouldn't be attracted to him though

then again she probably isn't anyways since he's under 6 foot and asian
In my Dad's prime he was quite rich before. Then he was also one of the tallest guys in his class as well. Heightpill strikes again.

@anon1822 @Napoleon de Geso @ScornedStoic @TheSecondComing @Wizard32 @FrailPaleStaleMale

Popularity contest thread
@ionlycopenow i like his threads and relate.
@Irredeemable based as fuck and high iq.
@GoffSystemQB the only mod who doesn't take himself seriously and is genuinely cool.
@RREEEEEEEEE best rater.
and many others.

But those were the high iq inceldome posters, now if i had to say high iq in general:
@pp183 very high iq on the social issues and it dynamics
@SadLonelySingle working on quantum physique
@BrazilianSigmasDad he's gonna save the economy
@Zettacel what would technology be without him
and of course all the high iq sewercels that are advancing us as human beings every single day.
Thanks though.

When you are the lowest IQ subhuman present in a given environment, everything seems like a high IQ fact that is beyond ones comprehension.

Such is my case. My single digit IQ doesnt even allow me to understand 90% of the things on this forum so everything is high IQ for me, even the most stupidest postmaxx are the word of god for me.

Circlejerk thread

Thanks brocels

My list is @FullTimeLoser @FallenPrime @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Edmund_Kemper oh and @TheSecondComing (cumming)

View attachment 357184
Thanks brocel. There's also that guy recently who I've been seeing with the bald head dude as his pfp. @micropenis29. Seems he got banned though. He's been posting some absolutely brootal high iq posts.
When you are the lowest IQ subhuman present in a given environment, everything seems like a high IQ fact that is beyond ones comprehension.

Such is my case. My single digit IQ doesnt even allow me to understand 90% of the things on this forum so everything is high IQ for me, even the most stupidest postmaxx are the word of god for me.
You understand the star wars discussions though, and EU is pretty high IQ.

@Edmund_Kemper

@ReturnOfSaddam makes the most interesting threads in ID tbh

Highest IQ off the top of my head:

@Ropemaxx @FullTimeLoser @JosefMengelecel @Dregster666

Nobody is high iq in this place ngl

myself
I am very high iq

Gay thread tbh

@ShySaxon Because Avi is nice
Also @Personalityinkwell thinks i am high iq... Secretly

@waste matter yeah this guy is pretty high IQ poster

Circlejerk.co thread

In all seriousness tho.
@based_meme is pretty high iq. Doing high level work in computational modeling and AI.

@Grothendieck is already learning advanced level mathematics. Including algebraic geometry smh.

@PPEcel has a good education and is learning law in a good place. Too badd he is libcucked

@FullTimeLoser has 2200 elo

I am sure there are other high iq users as well.

In terms of inceldom I'd say @Gymcelled @grondilu @FrailPaleStaleMale @ChinaCurry make good threads and posts(forgetting a couple others)

In terms of inceldom I'd say @Gymcelled @grondilu @FrailPaleStaleMale @ChinaCurry make good threads and posts(forgetting a couple others)
I'm getting some recognition on incels.co, that feels good ngl.

Circlejerk.co thread

In all seriousness tho.
@based_meme is pretty high iq. Doing high level work in computational modeling and AI.

@Grothendieck is already learning advanced level mathematics. Including algebraic geometry smh.

@PPEcel has a good education and is learning law in a good place. Too badd he is libcucked

@FullTimeLoser has 2200 elo

I am sure there are other high iq users as well.

Thanks guts :feelsautistic:

My list would be @Edmund_Kemper @your personality @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @FallenPrime @Mainländer @TallCelFag @epillepsy @RREEEEEEEEE

Highest IQ off the top of my head:

@Ropemaxx @FullTimeLoser @JosefMengelecel @Dregster666
Thx

My list would be @Edmund_Kemper @your personality @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @FallenPrime @Mainländer @TallCelFag @epillepsy @RREEEEEEEEE

Thx
You're on my list too bro. And all the other high iq nonagecucks.

@IslaVista2014