Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HIGHLY PRESTIGE AND VIP 1-AVI club. NOT1AVICELS NOT WELCOME FUCK OFF

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Name all the cels that had 1avi since they started to postmaxx or at least stick to one avi for a year or so (can be different avis with the same character/theme, etc).
Having 1avi theme is really helpful to remember I don't remember any niggas who change their avis tbh I remember most who have same avi just looking at one made me make this thread tbh. I feel like each avi choice reveals something about the user and also as the 1avicels get memorized by their avis like I do their personality also gets attached to that avi and it makes it feel very unique and nice.

1Avicels are chads of this forum.

@Napoleon de Geso

do I count? I had 2 others technically (when i first joined) but Ive had this one longest/for awhile. also I always do sad cats.

Idk I hadn't been for that long on here

Changed and will change, but by name I have duty to sticking to just pictures of Ika Musume, and just sometimes in special days something else, like our cute St.Elliot

18441.jpg

I never change my Avi since I joined and you guys still don't remember me

@Napoleon de Geso
He's changed avi....
I've had the same avi.

@pp183 @PPEcel @Dionysus (I think changed his avi tbh) @2340922 @LastGerman @Personalityinkwell @Michael15651 @Ritalincel @Weeb25

He's changed avi....
I've had the same avi.

@pp183 @PPEcel @Dionysus (I think changed his avi tbh) @2340922 @LastGerman @Personalityinkwell @Michael15651 @Ritalincel @Weeb25
:feelsEhh:

I changed mine a few times, but i always would come back to this one.

Its over for me tbh ngl

All my avis had the same theme.

I never change my Avi since I joined and you guys still don't remember me
bruh did you disappear for awhile or something