Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Highschool memories

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Just browsing the .co when i randomly remembered a couple bad experiences with foids. I remember sitting against a wall near most of the other students (10ish people, mostly girls) in a class and them all instantly moving to the other side if the room. I didn't realize what was going on until i moved to where they were again because i saw that i was sitting by myself and they all moved away from me as quickly as possible.

Another time i was sitting outside by myself during a free period when a foid came out a side door and laughed as she took a picture of me and went back inside.

Of course there are other shitty times like when people put trash in my backpack or the countless times I was ignored in group projects etc. But i can't think of them because my life is a blur, and there was definitely nothing good about HS except maybe learning about sharks in biology.

Throughout highschool i didn't have a single friend or acquaintance, and i wanted to kms or go ER. Now im in 3rd year college and ive still never even had a friendship or any sort of closeness with another person.

Just browsing the .co when i randomly remembered a couple bad experiences with foids. I remember sitting against a wall near most of the other students (10ish people, mostly girls) in a class and them all instantly moving to the other side if the room. I didn't realize what was going on until i moved to where they were again because i saw that i was sitting by myself and they all moved away from me as quickly as possible.

Another time i was sitting outside by myself during a free period when a foid came out a side door and laughed as she took a picture of me and went back inside.

Of course there are other shitty times like when people put trash in my backpack or the countless times I was ignored in group projects etc. But i can't think of them because my life is a blur, and there was definitely nothing good about HS except maybe learning about sharks in biology.

Throughout highschool i didn't have a single friend or acquaintance, and i wanted to kms or go ER. Now im in 3rd year college and ive still never even had a friendship or any sort of closeness with another person.
hmm reminds me.
I remember vaguely that something happend with trash in my backpack.
They did throw paper clippings at me in the bus though, that is true.

brutal man, same thing happened to me with getting ignored and people moving away from me

They could sense that you would post on a incel forum in the future thru your personality.

Why did you need HS to learn about sharks. Don't you have Discovery Channel?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBrNnR7yTkY

nazis were based bro, Hitler was a Hindu god

@Subhuman Currycel You ever heard about this?

Foids literally create incels through their bullying then wonder why they're so angry and depressed