Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hila Klein: "when people say alpha/beta, it's so unattractive to me" + EPIC Ethan Klein ASMR DEHUMANIZING YOU and putting you in your SUBHUMAN PLACE!

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-

Enjoy kings and pls subscribe. Thousandth reminder can blackpill the masses of normies if our content is funny and on YouTube. Love you, kings.

Featuring .co's very own @moderngrendel and his BASED and BLACKPILLED song: "I'd rather be an incel than a cuck." BANGER!

Last edited:
He must be assissinated.

i hate these jews

> become so bitterly unattractive because of shit like this -H3H3
More lies that the Jew spouts

@!romen @AmIjustDreaming @ReallyRice please subscribe. we have strength in numbers. We have to BELIEVE in our ability to change the culture!

Jesus stop promoting your garbage channel. It's so fucking bad

Enjoy kings and pls subscribe. Thousandth reminder can blackpill the masses of normies if our content is funny and on YouTube. Love you, kings.

Featuring .co's very own @moderngrendel and his BASED and BLACKPILLED song: "I'd rather be an incel than a cuck." BANGER!

Ethan Klein ASMR DEHUMANIZING YOU and putting you in your GOY PLACE!

FTFY

removed already

Where is your life episode?

Where is your life episode?

We (me and my non-incel buddy whose very pro-incel despite not being incel himself, a lot of people have been hostile toward our projects because he's volcel, which is dumb as heck) scrapped Le Chataeu Autiste because it was too incel in nature. We're going with the men's rights activism branding and messaging and co-opting it to covertly spread incel/blackpill ideas. If you try to sell an idea to a normie with the incel label they'll instantly reject it, if you try to sell an idea to a normie with the MRA label, they're much more likely to be receptive to it although many will still reject the idea because feminism is the default sexual-moral position of westerners. Le Chateau Autiste would have been fun to do but it just would not have been as effective as what my buddy and I are doing rn. We rebranded to "Men's Rights News". We're a two-man content machine powerhouse and we're basically working around-the-clock to make this project work. Our first week on instagram and facebook, we already recieved 200 follows on the instagram page and the facebook page. We could easily be to 10,000 follows on facebook and instagram in a year if we keep up this rate of growth (which is purely organic, we're already shadow banned and not paying for any engagement, the fact that we're still growing this quickly is a very good sign and means that there is a hunger for these ideas) which I see no reason why that should not be the case. We're still trying to figure out how to monetize it... all proceeds will go to spread blackpill ideas (being reinvested back into our projects to spread blackpill ideas even further) and we're not going to get rich off it. We just want the world to hear the truth of the blackpill.

I am optimistic about the future. No longer will incels have to hide in the shadows and be ashamed of their hatred by women and society. We deserve kindness and human decency.

Last edited:
h3h3 stopped being relevant after their vape nation video

Surprised that people still watch their stuff anymore

Probably a bunch of redditors and then they all just agree with each other for the entirety of their podcast

h3h3 stopped being relevant after their vape nation video

Surprised that people still watch their stuff anymore

Probably a bunch of redditors and then they all just agree with each other for the entirety of their podcast

true.

Fuck this ghoulish jewess. Why does every foid, no matter how repulsive get to dictate what is and isn't acceptable/attractive?

Who are these people.

1476404206782.jpg

Something is seriously off with these two. Kikeland must suck if she wanted a greencard for the Jewnited states that bad

jfl at watching soy jew content

Something is seriously off with these two. Kikeland must suck if she wanted a greencard for the Jewnited states that bad

She probably had so much sex with chads and chadlites while she was in the IDF. Ethan is truly getting the crumbs of pussy left over from Chad's sexual exploits.

She probably had so much sex with chads and chadlites while she was in the IDF. Ethan is truly getting the crumbs of pussy left over from Chad's sexual exploits.
Yea that’s true. Damn it’s over

funny editing bro

Ironic. Normies say we need to stop caring about our looks because women don't care about looks, and that it's our toxic personalities that is making us unfuckable/unloveable. But here Ethan is saying that incels are unfuckable because we're ugly. I thought women didn't care about looks?

I am a @modern_grendel RESPECTOR and fam of his music.

I am a @modern_grendel RESPECTOR and fam of his music.
Thanks, my brother. Been having writer's block lately. I'll try to have something ready soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back