Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HinduCels see animals as superior to them

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The biggest Indian haters are Indians themselves. That is why they believe that animals are above them. This is actual Hindu doctrine. Cows are the closest things to Gods and Goddesses there are. Humans (Indians) have to evolve before they can be reincarnated as cows. Even their deities are all non-Indians. If they aren't blue skinned and 4 armed aliens, they are half elephants or monkeys. Know any other people who make their Gods look like someone else than themselves?

Indians build a temple for their superiors, the rats.

Most average men get absolutely mogged by pet dogs.. let alone incels. Hinducels have just accepted that it's over and turn to escapism and cope.

How do Hindus deal with the fact cows are widely raised to be killed and eaten in most of the world?

Not much worse than being an indian.

Exteremely low IQ post. Hindus in India don't hate themselves, self hating indians can be found only in the west, specially those who are brought up in the west or having exposed to the western dating scene. Btw, I am a non-hindu Indian but I am the most brutal currybasher on this forum. So your theory is not correct thinking that Indians hate themselves because they think they are lower than animals.

This post is beyond retarded.

i'd like to see the religious hindu text that says animals are above them, anyone know?

The Ganges river is also considered sacred but its highly polluted so

JFL if you weren't born a rat in India.

it's truly over for them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back