Hinduism i just realized is the most chilled reilgion cause it's the only damn 1 that makes some sense

ryhan

ryhan

Captain
-
A lot of physics agree's on monistic idealism which is Hinduism.

Point 1 space time seems to be emergent from hilbert space and quantum information meaning digital data bits quanta parts. https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/JHEP10(2012)106.pdf
2 here is the cooler part we can see our minds being emergent from quantum information the same way the universe.
3 the universe functions very similarly to the quantum information from the start of the universe look up orch or https://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0007006
4 if the universe is emergent from from hilbert space and quantum information and it follows eerily similar to the human mind we can start to extrapolate this is some sort of a god mind.
6 monistic idealism entails and we are all in gods dream.

Lets look at the Vedas space time is emergent from consciousness or supreme atman we will call god this entire universe would be emergent from a god mind in fact the vedas go even deeper as far as to say the universe is much older than what was once assumed Hinduism so far is the only damn religion that sounds scientifically comparable inherently without fucking with the doctrine a weak panenthiesm if 1 wills

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I like hamburgers too much

009AC6B3-D837-46FB-8AED-1A0AA8C6A41B.jpeg

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Buddhism more sense. No creator. Impermanence of everything

ryhan

ryhan

Captain
-
Buddhism more sense. No creator. Impermanence of everything

I like the conception of the god mind tbh it gets rid of the heaven and hell bullshit and it makes life somewhat bearable cause if such a being exists in the form of panenthiesm in theory if we are platonic forms we can commune with the god mind

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
didn't read but seems high iq

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
hinduism is cope

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Over for hinducels

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
I like the conception of the god mind tbh it gets rid of the heaven and hell bullshit and it makes life somewhat bearable cause if such a being exists in the form of panenthiesm in theory if we are platonic forms we can commune with the god mind
Impermanent heavens and hells, and even impermanent gods are compatible with buddhism

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
I read the Rig Veda recently, it was very interesting. I might actually end up embracing Hinduism someday because it comes the closest to what I personally desire from a religion. Many of the texts were agnostic in nature and basically told you that no one can really know about the creation of the world or the origin of the gods which is very different from the nature of the Abrahamic scriptures.
I like hamburgers too much

View attachment 148594
Actually, the first Hindus didn't have any issue with eating cows or animals in general. Veganism was an aspect of pre-Aryan Indian religions that later got re-introduced into Hinduism. Sacrificing animals and then eating their meat was a very important aspect of Indo-Aryan religions.

ryhan

ryhan

Captain
-
I read the Rig Veda recently, it was very interesting. I might actually end up embracing Hinduism someday because it comes the closest to what I personally desire from a religion. Many of the texts were agnostic in nature and basically told you that no one can really know about the creation of the world or the origin of the gods which is very different from the nature of the Abrahamic scriptures.

Actually, the first Hindus didn't have any issue with eating cows or animals in general. Veganism was an aspect of pre-Aryan Indian religions that later got re-introduced into Hinduism. Sacrificing animals and then eating their meat was a very important aspect of Indo-Aryan religions.

It's the only interesting reilgion that doesn't rely on bullshit

Akkadian

Akkadian

Major
-
They have 33 million gods, its a pagan idolatry religion which copied the mesopotamian one

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
It's the only interesting reilgion that doesn't rely on bullshit
I wouldn't go that far but it's certainly more interesting than some of the more conventional religions.
They have 33 million gods, its a pagan idolatry religion which copied the mesopotamian one
All their gods are meant to be manifestations of the one true god Brahman, this goes for most polytheist religions and is something monotheists often naively misunderstand. For example, this is the case in Shintoism as well which has an uncountable amount of gods who are all just different manifestations of Kami-sama.

They did not copy anything from Mesopotamia. The pre-Islamic Iranians used the same names for some of their gods and spirits but this is because they were also descended from Indo-Aryans (which is where the name 'Iran' comes from). Essentially, all Indo-Aryan religions which would include Germanic and Roman Paganism could be seen as the same religions but with different names attached to the various gods.

This guy does a good job explaining Indo-Aryan theology if you're interested in learning more:

ryhan

ryhan

Captain
-
They copied paganism from nimrod, nimrod started it all

If nimrod existed also no the hindu's didn't later interpretations mixed in but the original view was monistic idealism

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
I'm untouchable! An outcast!

Heads for Kali!

ryhan

ryhan

Captain
-
I wouldn't go that far but it's certainly more interesting than some of the more conventional religions.

All their gods are meant to be manifestations of the one true god Brahman, this goes for most polytheist religions and is something monotheists often naively misunderstand. For example, this is the case in Shintoism as well which has an uncountable amount of gods who are all just different manifestations of Kami-sama.

They did not copy anything from Mesopotamia. The pre-Islamic Iranians used the same names for some of their gods and spirits but this is because they were also descended from Indo-Aryans (which is where the name 'Iran' comes from). Essentially, all Indo-Aryan religions which would include Germanic and Roman Paganism could be seen as the same religions but with different names attached to the various gods.

This guy does a good job explaining Indo-Aryan theology if you're interested in learning more:

Stop putting those fake bastards next to the great GOD God is not god it is much greater than these fake deities the main idea atleast in my theology is monistic idealism pure monothiesm fuck the exsistance of other gods

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
I wish I could be reincarnated.