[HIROSHIMA BLACKPILL] Foid enjoys "rape" from chad

AccountError

AccountError

ERmaxxed
-
24d 20h 12m
geqd.PNG

100% guarantee that the "rapist" was a chad
I imagine that her betabux bf was unattractive to her, so she bangs chad and uses rape as an excuse to get away with cheating

r/confessions and r/offmychest are a great way to find what females actually think and feel

This is just one out of many blackpill nukes I've found

Last edited:
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
99d 8h 57m
brutal title change pill

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Veteran
-
28d 3h 34m
She couldn't consent but still remembers how she enjoyed it?

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
30d 3h 48m
again nothing new here this has been well documented throughout history. Chads ravage other nations and foids spread their legs

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
8d 30m
couldnt expect anything less from reddit

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

Zephir
-
9d 17h 26m
This is why we call them toilets.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

Officer
-
16d 20h 21m
View attachment 217906
100% guarantee that the "rapist" was a chad
I imagine that her betabux bf was unattractive to her, so she bangs chad and uses rape as an excuse to get away with cheating

r/confessions and r/offmychest are a great way to find what females actually think and feel

This is just one out of many blackpill nukes I've found
Last time I checked Smith & Wesson didn't give a shit About consent either.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
79d 5h 56m
She wouldn’t have resisted even if she weren‘t heavily intoxicated. Slimy cunt is using it as excuse to cheat without suffering any guilt and negative reputation.

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
10d 19h 16m
If it's chad it's even better if he's raping.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
74d 15h 38m
"teehee, I was drunk" implies that alcoholism doesn't just increase the honesty of your actions and lead to what you would do anyway without your neuroticism inhibiting you.

This foid outright admits to having been capable of verbally refusing the act, at least, but not having done it. Indeed, why would she feel any guilt and shame now if she had truly been without decision-making authority then?

She says that she's lying to her hubby cuck, but continues to lie to le Reddit and even to herself to make herself look better. I hope the fat hubby cuck starts becoming "toxic" and "emotionally abusive" to her out of instinct, and then the relationshit ends as the foid ultimately reinforces her whoredom.

Btw, AWALT.

Last edited:
G

guaucel

Captain
-
34d 22h 1m
This was 100% consented.
Why can women not stop making excuses of ther promiscuity, IT?

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
52d 21h 53m
As has been said before. It isn't rape if it's Chad.
"teehee, I was drunk" implies that alcoholism doesn't just increase the honesty of your actions and lead to what you would do anyway without your neuroticism inhibiting you.
Not saying there isn't some truth to this, but if that's the case then there are normies and other guys that foids actually secretly want to fuck. Alcohol is the norman's best friend to getting laid.

Really the only time they will ever experience casual sex is a once in a blue moon encounter with a girl that is at least slightly drunk.

Last edited:
S

suckdick

showering is everything
-
35d 17h 2m
only person who suffer here is her bf cuck, he is mentally raped

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
52d 1h 28m
again nothing new here this has been well documented throughout history. Chads ravage other nations and foids spread their legs

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
-
21d 20h 59m
"I was drunk, somebody raped me." I dont have sympathy for you.

Why dont women have a sense of self preservation? Even with a dick, I dont get drunk around people I dont know well.

I went to swim with sharks, but then they bit me. Teach sharks not to bite!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
57d 21h 34m
"I was drunk, somebody raped me." I dont have sympathy for you.

Why dont women have a sense of self preservation? Even with a dick, I dont get drunk around people I dont know well.

I went to swim with sharks, but then they bit me. Teach sharks not to bite!
THAT WOULD MEAN TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS, A TASK NOT EVEN A WOMAN WITH THE HIGHEST IQ CAN PERFORM

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
105d 8h 52m
Not surprised

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 5h 2m
Only ugly men can commit rape

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 22h 52m
imagine bringing/allowing your wife to get drunk at these degenerate parties.Cucks are begging to be cucked kek

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
43d 22h 33m
They only care about Chad

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. Very Suicidal 18yo KHHV
-
83d 3h 47m
Chad wins again

/thread

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
-
69d 11h 12m
The boyfriend is a cuck for letting his woman leave to a party alone. He possibly spent the night watching blacked.com playing on his Nintendo switch.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
36d 9h 6m
>Claims was blackout drunk.
>Completely remembers everything, including the cigarette she smoked and the conversation she had with some rando.

Totally legit. Absolutely raped.

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
-
25d 20h 34m
Sound like larp ngl

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
4d 5h 53m
My bf is fat and Chad has muscles so I enjoy it when Chad rapes me JFL meme gender

She literally consented to being """raped""" and came from it.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
25d 14h 2m
How is that rape?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
74d 15h 38m
Not saying there isn't some truth to this, but if that's the case then there are normies and other guys that foids actually secretly want to fuck. Alcohol is the norman's best friend to getting laid.

Really the only time they will ever experience casual sex is a once in a blue moon encounter with a girl that is at least slightly drunk.
It seems that the normies who score with alcoholic foids are targeting sluts with low self-esteem who derive their sense of self-worth from how many guys ejaculate in their orifices. Oftentimes they are tomboys as well, and have a male-like sex drive.

These girls will even fuck normies, perhaps because they haven't yet learned how to make them into beta cucks, and get gratification from them by more implicit means.

Last edited:
radishman

radishman

Captain
-
23d 17h 39m
I know I live in a different world from toilets and normies, but I just don't see saying the word "consent" as a thing people actually do.

Also the whore is fucking dumb. How can it be rape if you enjoyed it? Feels like cheating. Oh, I get it now.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
19d 15h 55m
Honestly even if I stopped being an evil inkwell tomorrow, I could never stop being a misogynist.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
36d 9h 6m
It seems that the normies who score with alcoholic foids are targeting sluts with low self-esteem who derive their sense of self-worth from how many guys ejaculate in their orifices. Oftentimes they are tomboys as well, and have a male-like sex drive.

These girls will even fuck normies, perhaps because they haven't yet learned how to make them into beta cucks, and get gratification from them by more implicit means.
High IQ.

That's exactly what's happening. All these slutty, drunken escapades are because they have a low sense of self worth.

Stacy rarely does this. If she does, it's unequivocally going to be all chads.

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
-
16d 23m
"Was raped when blackout drunk" = had sex with Chad when drunk.

Learn to recognize foid speak, it's fucking scary how these sluts rationalize and justify lying, even over shit like rape.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
52d 21h 53m

Seems reasonable. Normies need to run daddy problems game.