Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[HIROSHIMA BLACKPILL] Foid enjoys "rape" from chad

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Geqd

100% guarantee that the "rapist" was a chad
I imagine that her betabux bf was unattractive to her, so she bangs chad and uses rape as an excuse to get away with cheating

r/confessions and r/offmychest are a great way to find what females actually think and feel

This is just one out of many blackpill nukes I've found

Last edited:
brutal title change pill

She couldn't consent but still remembers how she enjoyed it?

again nothing new here this has been well documented throughout history. Chads ravage other nations and foids spread their legs

couldnt expect anything less from reddit

This is why we call them toilets.

View attachment 217906
100% guarantee that the "rapist" was a chad
I imagine that her betabux bf was unattractive to her, so she bangs chad and uses rape as an excuse to get away with cheating

r/confessions and r/offmychest are a great way to find what females actually think and feel

This is just one out of many blackpill nukes I've found

Last time I checked Smith & Wesson didn't give a shit About consent either.

She wouldn’t have resisted even if she weren‘t heavily intoxicated. Slimy cunt is using it as excuse to cheat without suffering any guilt and negative reputation.

If it's chad it's even better if he's raping.

"teehee, I was drunk" implies that alcoholism doesn't just increase the honesty of your actions and lead to what you would do anyway without your neuroticism inhibiting you.

This foid outright admits to having been capable of verbally refusing the act, at least, but not having done it. Indeed, why would she feel any guilt and shame now if she had truly been without decision-making authority then?

She says that she's lying to her hubby cuck, but continues to lie to le Reddit and even to herself to make herself look better. I hope the fat hubby cuck starts becoming "toxic" and "emotionally abusive" to her out of instinct, and then the relationshit ends as the foid ultimately reinforces her whoredom.

Btw, AWALT.

Last edited:
This was 100% consented.
Why can women not stop making excuses of ther promiscuity, IT?

As has been said before. It isn't rape if it's Chad.
"teehee, I was drunk" implies that alcoholism doesn't just increase the honesty of your actions and lead to what you would do anyway without your neuroticism inhibiting you.
Not saying there isn't some truth to this, but if that's the case then there are normies and other guys that foids actually secretly want to fuck. Alcohol is the norman's best friend to getting laid.

Really the only time they will ever experience casual sex is a once in a blue moon encounter with a girl that is at least slightly drunk.

Last edited:
only person who suffer here is her bf cuck, he is mentally raped

again nothing new here this has been well documented throughout history. Chads ravage other nations and foids spread their legs

"I was drunk, somebody raped me." I dont have sympathy for you.

Why dont women have a sense of self preservation? Even with a dick, I dont get drunk around people I dont know well.

I went to swim with sharks, but then they bit me. Teach sharks not to bite!

"I was drunk, somebody raped me." I dont have sympathy for you.

Why dont women have a sense of self preservation? Even with a dick, I dont get drunk around people I dont know well.

I went to swim with sharks, but then they bit me. Teach sharks not to bite!

THAT WOULD MEAN TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS, A TASK NOT EVEN A WOMAN WITH THE HIGHEST IQ CAN PERFORM

Not surprised

Only ugly men can commit rape

imagine bringing/allowing your wife to get drunk at these degenerate parties.Cucks are begging to be cucked kek

They only care about Chad

Chad wins again

/thread

The boyfriend is a cuck for letting his woman leave to a party alone. He possibly spent the night watching blacked.com playing on his Nintendo switch.

>Claims was blackout drunk.
>Completely remembers everything, including the cigarette she smoked and the conversation she had with some rando.

Totally legit. Absolutely raped.

Sound like larp ngl

My bf is fat and Chad has muscles so I enjoy it when Chad rapes me JFL meme gender

She literally consented to being """raped""" and came from it.

Not saying there isn't some truth to this, but if that's the case then there are normies and other guys that foids actually secretly want to fuck. Alcohol is the norman's best friend to getting laid.

Really the only time they will ever experience casual sex is a once in a blue moon encounter with a girl that is at least slightly drunk.
It seems that the normies who score with alcoholic foids are targeting sluts with low self-esteem who derive their sense of self-worth from how many guys ejaculate in their orifices. Oftentimes they are tomboys as well, and have a male-like sex drive.

These girls will even fuck normies, perhaps because they haven't yet learned how to make them into beta cucks, and get gratification from them by more implicit means.

Last edited:
I know I live in a different world from toilets and normies, but I just don't see saying the word "consent" as a thing people actually do.

Also the whore is fucking dumb. How can it be rape if you enjoyed it? Feels like cheating. Oh, I get it now.

Honestly even if I stopped being an evil inkwell tomorrow, I could never stop being a misogynist.

It seems that the normies who score with alcoholic foids are targeting sluts with low self-esteem who derive their sense of self-worth from how many guys ejaculate in their orifices. Oftentimes they are tomboys as well, and have a male-like sex drive.

These girls will even fuck normies, perhaps because they haven't yet learned how to make them into beta cucks, and get gratification from them by more implicit means.

High IQ.

That's exactly what's happening. All these slutty, drunken escapades are because they have a low sense of self worth.

Stacy rarely does this. If she does, it's unequivocally going to be all chads.

"Was raped when blackout drunk" = had sex with Chad when drunk.

Learn to recognize foid speak, it's fucking scary how these sluts rationalize and justify lying, even over shit like rape.

Seems reasonable. Normies need to run daddy problems game.