Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hiroshima nagasaki blackpill

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Ever read a magazine or something thats says " do X to improve your sex life!!!!"
Can you imagine that? They have an entire seperate life dedicated to hot sex
Its over boyos, bring the rope

I can't comprehend this ngl

It always has been like that... I don't see how it is revelation or something.
As a kid I read teen magazines of my older step-sister and they were almost entirely dedicated to sex.

These magazines are really targeted to cucks who wonder why they cant please their women. Do this, do that, touch this, bite that, rub this. Its all BS tbh. Meanwhile all chad has to do is show up and thats enough to make bitches cum. The female orgasm is designed so that they get satisfied only by top tier genetics. Its the way nature designed them. So good luck rubbing on her used up clitoris for hours together like a fkin maniac.

Sex life is bad they need chad

It's cope for normies indeed but it's still too outlandish to me that sex is something as monotonous and normal as taking shit in the morning for some people.

I hope lightning strikes and burns the printing machines of those magazines

It's cope for normies indeed but it's still too outlandish to me that sex is something as monotonous and normal as taking shit in the morning for some people.
:soy: sex isnt everything! silly inkler

Toilets have sexlives. We have copelives and rottinglives instead.

These magazines are really targeted to cucks who wonder why they cant please their women. Do this, do that, touch this, bite that, rub this. Its all BS tbh. Meanwhile all chad has to do is show up and thats enough to make bitches cum. The female orgasm is designed so that they get satisfied only by top tier genetics. Its the way nature designed them. So good luck rubbing on her used up clitoris for hours together like a fkin maniac.

When they tell you to "get a life", they really mean get a sex life