Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hit me with your edgy religious ideals.

Are you religious?

• Total voters
Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
Unlike one of fountaines threads i'm not doing it to be smug, I just want to hear your guys opinions on religion. I personally have no opinion other than its a cope.

Cope is my religion, tbh.

You can't truly believe and be blackpill. I understand those saying enforcing religious values though, even if I disagree.

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

if redpills are uncomfortable truths then growing up and realizing that god isn't real is like babbys first red pil

Ex muslim. Atheist now.

a redpilled is atheist, I do not understand other votes in a place like this

a redpilled is atheist, I do not understand other votes in a place like this
The blackpill and Christianity do not combat in really any way. I can't speak for other religions though.

We are being tested in this life, but God shall reward us in the next life inshallah.

:feelscry: I'm sorry bro, please come back
Innocent people wouldn't suffer if smth like Allah existed. 'Everything happens for a reason' 'bad people will burn in hell' 'life is a test' are cope to prevent dubitation. Afterlife is a myth and it's all random what happens in life. If luck is not on your side, you'll suffer.

Where is the occultism option?

Used to control people, i used to think this was bad but everybody is struggling to control themselves and their vices so religion can be helpful in moving people in proper direction of controlling themselves, controlling the animal desires of the flesh body.

This differs compared to the Satanic agenda where its manipulative in letting people run wild with vices and destroying themselves. They'll get depressed not seeing why they feel the way they do because they believed having more material things, booze, and women would make them happy but its just short temporary highs with an unending desire that needs new highs to get off which are never fully filling.

religion is high level bluepill and a redpilled does not believe in a society structure, a blackpilled is an anti-religious atheist, we can not support a so important structure of this society

I think Atheism was created by Satanists to degenerate society - satanism is about manipulating human behavior to become more degenerate while making the person who's becoming more degenerate to believe they are in the right