Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hitler actually won

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Look around you and you’ll see millions of eugenics machines

hitler didnt do shit bro girls are whores by default

Foids are more eugenic than Hitler especially against ugly Jewish men. @kikecel @BenBerger @Copexodius Maximus @RichCel

If hitler won then why aren't the mentally disabled getting euthanized? (Foids, soy, ect):feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

If only he realized it wasn't jews that were the issue but ALL RACES OF FOIDS.

I thought you were gonna say something about how he wanted to prevent modern society (in terms of degeneracy) and then you'd actually have a point.

Foids are more eugenic than Hitler especially against ugly Jewish men. @kikecel @BenBerger @Copexodius Maximus @RichCel
If the world won ww2, those dudes would be fucking their looksmatchs in Madagascar!

Woman are hitler with their shitty eugenics program

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I can't cope anymore, our ancestors and all their struggles were for nothing. It's over

The problem is far to few of the women successfully breed with chad. I’d actually find it less offensive if chads and stacies were pairing up at 18 and having 10 kids each. At least that would be consistent with the eugenics justification. Instead it’s just hedonistic sterile fucking for indulgence and status chasing.

he should of gassed the soys and cucks and stacys

JFL

Nazi Cope

Hitler Lawst

Cope

This wasn't Hitler's idea

The problem is far to few of the women successfully breed with chad. I’d actually find it less offensive if chads and stacies were pairing up at 18 and having 10 kids each. At least that would be consistent with the eugenics justification. Instead it’s just hedonistic sterile fucking for indulgence and status chasing.
True.
There is no eugenics today only pure degeneracy.

No, he did not.