Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler could not drive

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-

Quote: “Also relevant to our understanding of Hitler's relationship to this vehicle is his own inability to drive it. While he enjoyed vehicular acceleration as much as the next person, he was too insecure to take the steering wheel.”

@LastGerman thoughts? It seems like the Führer also suffered from the driver licence pill. He was unable to drive his Mercedes-Benz 770 himself and always had to rely on a personal chauffeur.

The real reason that Adolf Hitler committed suicide was because he got so emasculated by female driving that he could not handle it anymore. Female driving was thus what led to the fall of the Third Reich, after which the west only has spiraled into rampant degeneracy.

the driver license pill is just brutal

@LastGerman thoughts?

Quote: “Also relevant to our understanding of Hitler's relationship to this vehicle is his own inability to drive it. While he enjoyed vehicular acceleration as much as the next person, he was too insecure to take the steering wheel.”

@LastGerman thoughts? It seems like the Führer also suffered from the driver licence pill. He was unable to drive his Mercedes-Benz 770 himself and always had to rely on a personal chauffeur.

The real reason that Adolf Hitler committed suicide was because he got so emasculated by female driving that he could not handle it anymore. Female driving was thus what led to the fall of the Third Reich, after which the west only has spiraled into rampant degeneracy.
Also, did he have a microwave?
@nihility gih

He had one though

a0dqArQ_460s.jpg

I know. It is just too brutal. I cannot anymore. This situation is so utterly emasculating and yet so fucking retarded at the same time. Many men are suffering because of it. It has to stop.

He should have established a rule where only men are allowed to drive.

Also, did he have a microwave?

Cope.

You think why he started all that shit,because of the microwave pill that destroyed him when he was young..
Damn, that's too fucking brutal

I'm insecure about it too

Hitler still had a wife, just have no licence and kill 6 gorillion bro

I know. It is just too brutal. I cannot anymore. This situation is so utterly emasculating and yet so fucking retarded at the same time. Many men are suffering because of it. It has to stop.

Female driving was thus what led to the fall of the Third Reich, after which the west only has spiraled into rampant degeneracy.
:lul:

I feel his pain.

females mog me at being able to drive

Interesting, I did not know this.

The driver license pill has killed millions upon millions of men, it has to stop