Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hitler is truly getting the last laugh at Europe now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/F8HFNUfyZeU

These "refugees" in Sparta have taken over a hotel and are refusing to give it back until they get ID's and Passports, presumably to travel to the wealthier states in Western Europe so they can collect welfare..

Hitler is laughing and saying "I told ya" somewhere right now. He said the Jews would try to flood White countries with brown people to bring about their demise and he was right on the money. That is precisely what they are doing.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

AgybUIw 1

Nazbol is the weh

Just give us what we want after we did something illegal.
These nigs show that if you want something, just take it by force.

Hitler worked with the jews to fake the holocaust very likely

Last laugh? No. He weeps for Europa.

We need another holocaust

What do you mean another? JFL believing the holohoax actually happened in 2021. Anne Freak was a lying whore, and her father wrote most of the diary after ballpoint pens were invented.

Last edited:
What do you mean another? JFL believing the holohoax actually happened in 2021. Anne Freak was a lying whore, and her father wrote most of the diary after ballpoint pens were invented.

View attachment 410442
lol, you seriously can't take a joke right?
keep seething goyim

Should have stuck to his original plan.

In this century borders will be abolished.

good. i want to see more of this.

He said the Jews would try to flood White countries with brown people to bring about their demise and he was right on the money. That is precisely what they are doing.

Hitiler was the biggest genius I've ever seen, absolutely legendary

If this doesn't convince you how based he was then I don't know what will

Attachments

• europe.webm
    3.8 MB
based refugeecels

i don't care about hitler

We must stop the. Globohomo agenda

Let me guess, the cuckerment gave them what they wanted AND allowed them to keep the hotel. :feelsclown:

Death to all the turks, gypsies, jews, niggers, mulatos, and the rest of the middle east and asia.
The reason the West fell, was because of envy, and the jews played a big role in polluting this land with filth.

90 iq apemen. Ideal breeding material in 2021.

I'm going to live in Sierra Leone when that happens.

'Sierra Leone appears on the EU list of prohibited countries with regard to the certification of airlines. This means that no airline registered in Sierra Leone may operate services of any kind within the European Union. This is due to substandard safety standards.'

They can't fly planes.

I'll be the new Hitler. I'd tell these sandniggers to either gtfo within the next 10 mins or we start executing them, idk whats so hard about that?

Anyways I kinda wish it happened more so these fucking white race traitor loser soyboys would get redpilled already and we can start cleansing Europe.

I'll be the new Hitler. I'd tell these sandniggers to either gtfo within the next 10 mins or we start executing them, idk whats so hard about that?

Anyways I kinda wish it happened more so these fucking white race traitor loser soyboys would get redpilled already and we can start cleansing Europe.
race traitors get the bullet first, friendo

Death to all the turks, gypsies, jews, niggers, mulatos, and the rest of the middle east and asia.
The reason the West fell, was because of envy, and the jews played a big role in polluting this land with filth.

Last edited:
Did hitler actually predict that the jews were going to flood europe with arabs and other ethnics? He was way ahead of his time. It’s a damn shame that the germans lost the war

You were based user OP sad you had to go
Did hitler actually predict that the jews were going to flood europe with arabs and other ethnics? He was way ahead of his time. It’s a damn shame that the germans lost the war
Say the ethnic in europe

View attachment 410442

Bruh
I would actually argue but knowing that you guys will think ı get money from İsrael and ı am brainwashed,ı wont.

And it's a good thing. I support open borders. Everyone should be allowed to move freely anywhere. I'm at the bottom of the totem pole already, hopefully poor shitskins like myself get to steal jobs from the white middle-class. :) :p

Wouldn't it be glorious if everyone is the same brown skin colour one day. There would be no racism. When everyone around you is a shitskin, then no one is a shitskin. We will all be dusky kings :D:feelsokman:

And it's a good thing. I support open borders. Everyone should be allowed to move freely anywhere. I'm at the bottom of the totem pole already, hopefully poor shitskins like myself get to steal jobs from the white middle-class. :) :p

Wouldn't it be glorious if everyone is the same brown skin colour one day. There would be no racism. When everyone around you is a shitskin, then no one is a shitskin. We will all be dusky kings :D:feelsokman:
Nah man, I don't want some cartel gang members moving next to my house. Those guys make ISIS look civilized.

Nah man, I don't want some cartel gang members moving next to my house. Those guys make ISIS look civilized.
I understand your perspective. If I was a white incel living in the west then I'd be a white nationalist coper myself.