Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler was less of a white supremacist than women.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Hitler admired japanese (aryans of the east), prophet muhammad (arabs), and he admired some others for non superficial characteristics.
Women admire whites (even if they may feel primally drawn to blacks, or the most gigachaddiest koreans/ asians) but mostly whites because of the high pedigree of having a luxuriant history, domineering halo effect, refined facial features which show the physioimplication, and arbitrary assignation women have for dominance, etc.

Women arbitrarily assignate traits to men who are good looking because they want to ensure that if they arrive at the top then so will the attractive people.
That's the reason that since whites are the most regal, then it's a part of the arbitrariality of women to want to believe that men with those features also have what TV/ Media/ etc. imply about them. It's part of them choosing their idols.

Idk if that's true. I think white men are generally more attractive than other races and are therefore preferred by foids, but if you're ugly then having white skin does absolutely nothing. I don't think foids care about our rich history or our many inventions and conquests

Hitler wasn't even a white supremacist JFL, he was an Aryan supremacist.

Every woman is a @Eugenicist who rival's Hitler.
Hitler's eugenics was at least internally consistent and had some logic underpinning it (not that I necessarily agree with all of it), while foid eugenics is just them blindly submitting to their lizard brain and primordial urges

High IQ

Artificious traits are pseudoengineered by the female nature to develop higher bountyful capacity in ignorance of the unphysical virtufied factor. Reverse mortgage simplex A.

White supremacy aka dass raciss.

Idk if that's true. I think white men are generally more attractive than other races and are therefore preferred by foids, but if you're ugly then having white skin does absolutely nothing. I don't think foids care about our rich history or our many inventions and conquests
they're underlying halo effect value. but also mostly because of the languages and how beautifully they flow instead of bongo shit in africa, and twang shiti n asia. and the money most whites have accumulated.
and a lot of it is old money, which implies offhand skill/ background ability, as opposed to new beaner/ asian tryhard finance grabbing/ racing in america.

water is wet tbh. Anyways, I hate how foids virtue signal about racism

Hitler's eugenics was at least internally consistent and had some logic underpinning it (not that I necessarily agree with all of it), while foid eugenics is just them blindly submitting to their lizard brain and primordial urges
hence why hitler's verged on intelligence.
white for the sake of white is foid thinking. BUt not always. you still gotta be distinct. and hitler thought the same, you had to be chad (when he said blonde and TALL, chad was implied)
but at least hitler saw value elsewhere consciously. women fall to primal impulse if a bbc tyrone is nigging/ thugging.

yeah noodle whores take this shit to a different level they would rather kill their own family than be with their asian looks match

yeah noodle whores take this shit to a different level they would rather kill their own family than be with their asian looks match
or would kill their family to be with a white guy if they had to, or to have ONE distinctively white feature. even if the blue eyes didn't shine back right from their retarded monolid.
Asian people are superficial, and distinguishment obsessed by nature, and all cover ups are subsersive bullshit.
IF Asians weren't biologically superficial then you'd see more getting with asian guys for the sake of comaptibility instead of superficiality. it's so widely woven across most situations that is just has to be a strong-staple genetic inclination.
Usually a variance which follows something so common it becomes a near total majority means it's a DEEP genetic relevance.
Like how humanity prefers to live over death. That is because it's deep wired within our electrochemical instincts to avoid death at all cost. The deeper the impulse the more broad it will affect those with the uniformity of being of the same species.

hitler thought the same, you had to be chad (when he said blonde and TALL, chad was implied)
Hitler's eugenics was more humane in that it allowed for more diversity and a wider range of genes to reproduce themselves in succeeding generations. 99% of people weren't sterilized, and those that were were sterilized for good reason in most cases

Hitler's eugenics was more humane in that it allowed for more diversity and a wider range of genes to reproduce themselves in succeeding generations. 99% of people weren't sterilized, and those that were were sterilized for good reason in most cases
still less rigorous and cold than a femoid
Women want dominarchal distinguishment. Hitler just wanted a healthy society when he really differentiated between us and them, which was understandable considering how much of a mess the mix of everything the world has turned into today from.

still less rigorous and cold than a femoid
Women want dominarchal distinguishment. Hitler just wanted a healthy society when he really differentiated between us and them, which was understandable considering how much of a mess the mix of everything the world has turned into today from.
He was a man that realized the shortcomings of civilization while also admiring it deep down. In order to have a prosperous civilization with long term sustainability as a goal, some amount of barbarism is necessary (hence the indo european pagan symbolism)

He was a man that realized the shortcomings of civilization while also admiring it deep down. In order to have a prosperous civilization with long term sustainability as a goal, some amount of barbarism is necessary (hence the indo european pagan symbolism)
if your immoral enemy is without morals, then it is still more moral to be as amoral for power just as they are, because you at least heighten your offensive capability by stepping out of the bounds of moral conduct, except, with a good cause rather than a primal pleasure purpose they have.
if they wanted morality, then they should have been moral themselves. we are just giving them the same amount of unfairness they've given others. only with a proper purpose.

Women would genocide 80% of the male population if they could.

They hate gentically inferior men and genetically superior individual men give them the tingles. It's the biggest driver in human evolution.
Women would genocide 80% of the male population if they could.
They literally would.

J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap
J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap

J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap
J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap
I hope you're reincarnated as a deformed white person and sing the tune of JBW in your next life faggot

Hitler is proof that women are evil

J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap
J B W
Clap clap clap-clap-clap

Nice job being a servile lackey of the ruling elite.

You might find this message has more resonance among your true peers however.

Hitler wasn't even a white supremacist JFL, he was an Aryan supremacist.
This, and the only race he actually hated was jews.

Tfw there are currently more than 4 billion hitlers in the world

Nice job being a servile lackey of the ruling elite.

You might find this message has more resonance among your true peers however.

I serve to no one, the ruling elite wants my genetic line to die out

Hitler let people like Goebbels (I highly doubt he was a pure white) and Himmler (hapa) in the higher echelons of the party.

Would the average western woman let nonwhite manlets in her pussy?

Hitler let people like Goebbels (I highly doubt he was a pure white) and Himmler (hapa) in the higher echelons of the party.

Would the average western woman let nonwhite manlets in her pussy?
you answered your own question by subtle mention of point in accordance with my post.

I serve to no one, the ruling elite wants my genetic line to die out

How do ethnicopers manage to be this deluded? Are you obtuse enough to think that the country pumping whatever your kind is into North America and Europe without cessation is run by a cabal of ook ook Whyte supremes?

White Threat in a Browning America

A Sociologist Examines the "White Fragility" That Prevents White Americans from Confronting Racism

Minority Youth Will Keep America Great, White Anxiety Will Not

What exactly separates you from a tranny or a hole whose sense of status is measured against straight White males? A conceit that's been stuck there by your political and cultural patrons, whether you know them or not, who manipulate you with the promise of demographic advantages.

Now holes might not like you personally, but genuine power is working overtime to change that.

How do ethnicopers manage to be this deluded? Are you obtuse enough to think that the country pumping whatever your kind is into North America and Europe without cessation is run by a cabal of ook ook Whyte supremes?

White Threat in a Browning America

A Sociologist Examines the "White Fragility" That Prevents White Americans from Confronting Racism

Minority Youth Will Keep America Great, White Anxiety Will Not

What exactly separates you from a tranny or a hole whose sense of status is measured against straight White males? A conceit that's been stuck there by your political and cultural patrons, whether you know them or not, who manipulate you with the promise of demographic advantages.

Now holes might not like you personally, but genuine power is working overtime to change that.
First off, I’m not black

Second, are YOU obtuse enough to think that you can deny JBW despite it’s validity being proven time and time again? Jsanza beat out an East Asian model on tinder for fuck sake. Jfuckingsanza

My beliefs are not shaped by the far left, they are shaped by my personal experiences. I do not identify with these people and never will, they despise me just as much alt right morons like you do. Typical of scum like you to group me with them just because I speak the truth. Why don’t you get off your ass and get a fucking job so you can actually ascend considering you have the option to you lazy fat fuck? Fuck you

People seem to get the wrong idea about when I say this shit. I wish they were right, I wish I was wrong. I don’t like being right because that’s worse for ME, I want to be wrong, but I’m not. If genuine power is working to change how women in the west view me, they better fucking hurry up because they’re certainly taking their sweet ass time. I said it before and I’ll fucking say it again

FUCK. YOU

First off, I’m not black

Second, are YOU obtuse enough to think that you can deny JBW despite it’s validity being proven time and time again? Jsanza beat out an East Asian model on tinder for fuck sake. Jfuckingsanza

You don't have to be Black. Middle Eastern and "Latinx" works perfectly well too. Asians and Indians don't get helped along as much, but they're certainly not less feted than Whites.

Just Be Foreign. Why don't you go swipe in Thailand with an American flag in your bio, see how you do? I know this was in Thailand, because Jsanza is not getting any matches in the West.

My beliefs are not shaped by the far left, they are shaped by my personal experiences. I do not identify with these people and never will, they despise me just as much alt right morons like you do. Typical of scum like you to group me with them just because I speak the truth.

That's what you think. Hey, I'm going to cop out and claim that my "experiences" shape my personal beliefs too (whose don't dumbass? The question is to what extent are your experiences are conditioned and manipulated by ideology?) Just Don't Be White.

Why don’t you get off your ass and get a fucking job so you can actually ascend considering you have the option to you lazy fat fuck? Fuck you

Ookity ook. You get real mad about not being able to force your narrative on the whole forum huh? Desperate insult, since I can pretty close to guarantee I'm in better shape and in a better position in terms of financial independence than you.

People seem to get the wrong idea about when I say this shit. I wish they were right, I wish I was wrong. I don’t like being right because that’s worse for ME, I want to be wrong, but I’m not. If genuine power is working to change how women in the west view me, they better fucking hurry up because they’re certainly taking their sweet ass time. I said it before and I’ll fucking say it again

FUCK. YOU

How does whining at White men on the internet change any of this? You are an incel not an ethneesell. Your race does not constitute any grounds on which foids reject you beyond determining (to some extent) the basic attractiveness your phenotype. This only means that there are more Chads than Tyrones/Changs/Chadpreets. Foids are genuinely sexually attracted to only around 5% or less of men. The middle ranges succeed mostly by factors linked to status, while maybe the bottom 15% of men or so are sub-3 truecels. Presumably you belong to this category, because if you lack anything in modern America, cultural promotion is definitely not among it.

Last edited:
Is there any reason to not hate foids?

You don't have to be Black. Middle Eastern and "Latinx" works perfectly well too. Asians and Indians don't get helped along as much, but they're certainly not less feted than Whites.

Just Be Foreign. Why don't you go swipe in Thailand with an American flag in your bio, see how you do? I know this was in Thailand, because Jsanza is not getting any matches in the West.

That's what you think. Hey, I'm going to cop out and claim that my "experiences" shape my personal beliefs too (whose don't dumbass? The question is to what extent are your experiences are conditioned and manipulated by ideology?) Just Don't Be White.

Ookity ook. You get real mad about not being able to force your narrative on the whole forum huh? Desperate insult, since I can pretty close to guarantee I'm in better shape and in a better position in terms of financial independence than you.

How does whining at White men on the internet change any of this? You are an incel not an ethneesell. Your race does not constitute any grounds on which foids reject you beyond determining (to some extent) the basic attractiveness your phenotype. This only means that there are more Chads than Tyrones/Changs/Chadpreets. Foids are genuinely sexually attracted to only around 5% or less of men. The middle ranges succeed mostly by factors linked to status, while maybe the bottom 15% of men or so are sub-3 truecels. Presumably you belong to this category, because if you lack anything in modern America, cultural promotion is definitely not among it.

You're coping if you think any race that isn't white or black gets portrayed in a good light in the west. Most people in North America are so retarded that they can't tell the difference between a Middle Easterner and someone from South Asia, to them it's all "Bobs and vagene terrorists" or whatever other ridiculous shit they come up with. The result is the same: It's OVER

An even bigger cope is the fact you think that anyone reads the bio on tinder. They only thing they look at is your face

I don't see how the experience of a non-white or black living in the west can at all be manipulated. There is little room for interpreting when you can clearly tell the difference in how people in the west interact with someone who is white or black as opposed to someone not of either of these races, they are always seen as creeps and perverts, to deny this is extremely naive. Even in the cases of anecdotes, you will always fight an uphill battle in this case

If your life is in such good shape why are you still on this forum? What excuse do you have for being an incel if you're white and have no financial issues? What's stopping you from going outside the west to ascend? You're either not an incel or you're lying

And yes, I am mad that people are spouting this bullshit on the forum. Because I'm fucking right and I know it, and the only people that tell me I'm wrong are coping whites like you that don't want to hear about the truth of JBW, most likely because you have the same fixation ER had on "Muh aryan white wahmen" or something else equally as fucking childish and stupid. I'm one of the few people on this god forsaken forum who knows WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT

When did I say complaining about it was going to change anything? Do you think I'd be whining about this shit if I could change it in he first place? Of course not, because I'd be out trying to change it if I knew it was possible to do so. What you are right about is that there is no such thing as an "ethnicel", because the only true incels, barring whites who are under 5 feet or have a severe birth defect or facial deformity, (As in Treacher Collins Syndrome or a serious accident) are ethnics. Also you just proved yourself wrong with your statement: "Your race does not constitute any grounds on which foids reject you beyond determining (to some extent) the basic attractiveness of your phenotype". You literally said "Your race does not make girls find you ugly even though it does to a certain extent". You see, this is what I don't understand with you coping morons. You constantly shit on ethnics, posting "le shitskin oy vey kek" memes and giving your life savings to Lauren Southern and telling Indians to rope, and then when it suits your cope you decide to say "BUT ANY RACE CAN HAVE CHADS BRO"

Let me tell you a little something about attractiveness. In the west where inceldom is most prevalent, good looking always means Eurocentric features. You expect ethnics, non-whites, to believe that the reason they aren't attractive according to a white standard is not because of their RACE. And it would be one thing if you cactusfuckers had a good reason, but no, your justification is fucking anecdotal evidence. And yes, non-whites who are Eurocentrically attractive are fucking anecdotes. They are not Europeans, why should they be expected to have Eurocentric features? "Just be an anecdote, bro!" "Just have white features as an ethnic, bro!" Give me a fucking break

And this doesn't even touch on the fact that 2 non-chad men on the same level of attractiveness based on features alone, one white and one ethnic, will not both have a path to ascension. The white one will, in practically anywhere outside the fucking west, while the ethnic ROTS no matter wherever the fuck he is. This "any race can have chads bro!" horseshit is not only something I would expect from a 70 IQ inbred mouthbreathing neo-nazi, it completely ignores what the whole point of those who complain about JBW is in the first place; Non-chad whites can ascend while non-Chad ethnics rot, CHAD IS A NON-FACTOR IN THIS FUCKING SCENARIO. IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! HE HAS PRECISELY NOTHING, AND LET ME FUCKING SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARD:
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
To do with ANY of this to begin with. It's not "Only whites can be chad", it's "non-chad whites can still ascend with ease, in ENTIRE CONTINENTS, while non-chad ethnics receive absolutely FUCK ALL"

Twats like you belong nowhere near this fucking community. You recruit ethnics into self-loathing and turn them away from the truth. You corrupt them, fucking scum. Fuck sake, fuck all of you

Last edited:
Hitler was not so racist as many think. He said that chinies culture is greater that european. He also was of very high opinion of indian civilisation.

You're coping if you think any race that isn't white or black gets portrayed in a good light in the west. Most people in North America are so retarded that they can't tell the difference between a Middle Easterner and someone from South Asia, to them it's all "Bobs and vagene terrorists" or whatever other ridiculous shit they come up with. The result is the same: It's OVER

An even bigger cope is the fact you think that anyone reads the bio on tinder. They only thing they look at is your face

I don't see how the experience of a non-white or black living in the west can at all be manipulated. There is little room for interpreting when you can clearly tell the difference in how people in the west interact with someone who is white or black as opposed to someone not of either of these races, they are always seen as creeps and perverts, to deny this is extremely naive. Even in the cases of anecdotes, you will always fight an uphill battle in this case

If your life is in such good shape why are you still on this forum? What excuse do you have for being an incel if you're white and have no financial issues? What's stopping you from going outside the west to ascend? You're either not an incel or you're lying

And yes, I am mad that people are spouting this bullshit on the forum. Because I'm fucking right and I know it, and the only people that tell me I'm wrong are coping whites like you that don't want to hear about the truth of JBW, most likely because you have the same fixation ER had on "Muh aryan white wahmen" or something else equally as fucking childish and stupid. I'm one of the few people on this god forsaken forum who knows WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT

When did I say complaining about it was going to change anything? Do you think I'd be whining about this shit if I could change it in he first place? Of course not, because I'd be out trying to change it if I knew it was possible to do so. What you are right about is that there is no such thing as an "ethnicel", because the only true incels, barring whites who are under 5 feet or have a severe birth defect or facial deformity, (As in Treacher Collins Syndrome or a serious accident) are ethnics. Also you just proved yourself wrong with your statement: "Your race does not constitute any grounds on which foids reject you beyond determining (to some extent) the basic attractiveness of your phenotype". You literally said "Your race does not make girls find you ugly even though it does to a certain extent". You see, this is what I don't understand with you coping morons. You constantly shit on ethnics, posting "le shitskin oy vey kek" memes and giving your life savings to Lauren Southern and telling Indians to rope, and then when it suits your cope you decide to say "BUT ANY RACE CAN HAVE CHADS BRO"

Let me tell you a little something about attractiveness. In the west where inceldom is most prevalent, good looking always means Eurocentric features. You expect ethnics, non-whites, to believe that the reason they aren't attractive according to a white standard is not because of their RACE. And it would be one thing if you cactusfuckers had a good reason, but no, your justification is fucking anecdotal evidence. And yes, non-whties who are Eurocentrically attractive are fucking anecdotes. They are not Europeans, why should they be expected to have Eurocentric features? "Just be an anecdote, bro!" "Just have white features as an ethnic, bro!" Give me a fucking break

And this doesn't even touch on the fact that 2 non-chad men on the same level of attractiveness based on features alone, one white and one ethnic, will not both have a path to ascension. The white one will, in practically anywhere outside the fucking west, while the ethnic ROTS no matter wherever the fuck he is. This "any race can have chads bro!" horseshit is not only something I would expect from a 70 IQ inbred mouthbreathing neo-nazi, it completely ignores what the whole point of those who complain about JBW is in the first place; Non-chad whites can ascend while non-Chad ethnics rot, CHAD IS A NON-FACTOR IN THIS FUCKING SCENARIO. IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! HE HAS PRECISELY NOTHING, AND LET ME FUCKING SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARD:
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
To do with ANY of this to begin with. It's not "Only whites can be chad", it's "non-chad whites can still ascend with ease, in ENTIRE CONTINENTS, while non-chad ethnics receive absolutely FUCK ALL"

Twats like you belong nowhere near this fucking community. You recruit ethnics into self-loathing and turn them away from the truth. You corrupt them, fucking scum. Fuck sake, fuck all of you
:feelsmega::feelsugh:

Keep coping thinking being white would solve your problems
My problem is not getting laid

Below average white gets laid in SEA, below average ethnic does not. Therefore, I don’t need to be Chad to get laid, I just need to be white

Women are what they accuse their enemies of.

Hitler admired japanese (aryans of the east), prophet muhammad (arabs), and he admired some others for non superficial characteristics.
Women admire whites (even if they may feel primally drawn to blacks, or the most gigachaddiest koreans/ asians) but mostly whites because of the high pedigree of having a luxuriant history, domineering halo effect, refined facial features which show the physioimplication, and arbitrary assignation women have for dominance, etc.

Women arbitrarily assignate traits to men who are good looking because they want to ensure that if they arrive at the top then so will the attractive people.
That's the reason that since whites are the most regal, then it's a part of the arbitrariality of women to want to believe that men with those features also have what TV/ Media/ etc. imply about them. It's part of them choosing their idols.
Most white women are whores and coal burning keeps increasing.

JBW theory is true
The problem is ethnics trying to pursue women out of their own race. White people are naturally more attracted to other whites. Get used to it.

Attachments

• 1554426450711.png
    1554426450711.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back