Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hmm I wonder (((why))) this video won't load

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

It doesn't load for anyone try it

Edit: nvm it works when it's linked on a third party ting but not when u view it on the actual YouTube website or app

This isn't the same place as the Bohemian Grove. It loaded for me but it's funny you and other people seem to have had trouble loading it.

This isn't the same place as the Bohemian Grove. It loaded for me but it's funny you and other people seem to have had trouble loading it.
Ye I don't get why they would do that if it's not the original place.

Maybe to distract people from the actual place and instead make people want to investigate into this place instead.

Ye I don't get why they would do that if it's not the original place.

Maybe to distract people from the actual place and instead make people want to investigate into this place instead.
Classic misdirection. Also, jfl at Nixon's comment about the actual Bohemian Grove: "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine"

Classic misdirection. Also, jfl at Nixon's comment about the actual Bohemian Grove: "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine"
Oh ye lol. Where can I find a clip of that? The only place I can find it is within this video:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back