Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hnnnngggggggg!

Would you fuck?

• yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
I’ll take one.

yes sign me up

its better than my sock so yes

Give me a chance? Sure I'll fuck a cummers

sure but id be embarrassed someone would find it.

Best thread title ive seen on this forum so far :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

hnnnngggggggg!

soy1-jpg.17452

Motherofgod.gif

Who the fuck needs roastie JFL

I remember there's a thread about this specific sex doll

I want a top quality sex doll more than anything. It's the perfect cope. My LDAR paradise is living in an apartment with one and watching movies with her, eating dinner with her at the table, fucking her and cuddling with her after every single night

I still don't really find the sex dolls all that attractive. Kind of freaky to me.

I wish we had sex robos that were completely indistinguisable from human beings. I mean completely, no weird animatronic sounds or other odd maneurisms. And then we could program to match what we value in a woman. Like that movie Weird Science.

Even this would feel wrong to me on some level and against my own values. But to end the loneliness and misery I'd do it.

I want soemthing like a real woman that actually moves, you can have a conversation with, etc. She will also clean, cook for you, etc. It won't be genuine love but it wil feel like it. But even the sex robos now are too freaky to me and not attractive.

Nope, it's fake af.