Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hold on to your hats - Biden is coming for you.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

Post 9/11 Patriot Act redux after a few clueless, leaderless Qanon boomers held a flashmob inside the Capitol to take selfies. More tourist than terrorist if you ask me.

Well buddyboyos, looks like they are seriously going to make being any flavour of right wing populist a crime in the USA. They are really serious, and markets seem to believe that this policy announcement is serious, going by the rising share price of notorious data science/surveillance services giant Palantir. A stock that has generally been doing great ever since the Obama crew is back, people who never saw an opportunity for regime change they didn't like...

Unfortunately incels as a group are characterised as being adjacent to right populism, if not part of it, due to malicious media narratives spun by professional feminists. Will inceldom be collateral damage in the Biden regime's war on internal dissent? Will being a male adult virgin get you profiled as a potential terrorist? Will @BummerDrummer go to Gitmo without trial?

Pal

Pal2

A bit off topic, but i literally have nothing to worry about, as i'm not even human.

This kinda sounds like a you problem chief.

20200120 150922

Biden's primary target seems to be maga. Still going to be cautious. Time to buy PLTR ig.

Imagine calling yourself incel while actually wanting this guy to get in office

Over for UScels

I do not condone violence whether individual, group, or state-sponsored of any kind, especial toward sexual or mental minorities. I want a world where everyone loves and respects and is loved and respected.

I do not condone violence whether individual, group, or state-sponsored of any kind, especial toward sexual or mental minorities. I want a world where everyone loves and respects and is loved and respected.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Water is fucking wet topic. Everyone with a brain knew this since November.
Only retards did not know this for months now.

Incels are a minor, propagandistically misrepresented percentage of any population. Advocating for brainless witchhunting is not smart.

Thanks black people and minorities!!!!

i boted for biden :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
(this is satirical , over for UScels , lifefuel for israel )

@FullTimeLoser
Sorry, I only take people who’s ethnicities have independent countries and people who’s nations haven’t been colonized by mine

your country got fucked by white people, and we raped you lololol that might be why you’re so mad actually thinking about it. Daily reminder my people subjugated your people

Do you guys see a message? All I see is a subjugated race, a race that was subjugated by my race three times (The Macedonians in ancient history, the romans and the British 100 years ago)

If my race sucks what does that make your race considering my race took over your race @FullTimeLoser

hamlossus-gif.399124

Man, sometimes I love to breathe in knowing I wasn’t born as a race that was subjugated by white people. I don’t think I could cope knowing white people raped and killed my ancestors because they were superior.

Imagine having your shithole taken over by not even an army of 1,000 whites. I couldn’t cope.

View attachment 399498

Post 9/11 Patriot Act redux after a few clueless, leaderless Qanon boomers held a flashmob inside the Capitol to take selfies. More tourist than terrorist if you ask me.

Well buddyboyos, looks like they are seriously going to make being any flavour of right wing populist a crime in the USA. They are really serious, and markets seem to believe that this policy announcement is serious, going by the rising share price of notorious data science/surveillance services giant Palantir. A stock that has generally been doing great ever since the Obama crew is back, people who never saw an opportunity for regime change they didn't like...

Unfortunately incels as a group are characterised as being adjacent to right populism, if not part of it, due to malicious media narratives spun by professional feminists. Will inceldom be collateral damage in the Biden regime's war on internal dissent? Will being a male adult virgin get you profiled as a potential terrorist? Will @BummerDrummer go to Gitmo without trial?

View attachment 399499
View attachment 399502
I know there are guys on here trying to cope by saying “oh they’re just cracking down on abusive Chad.” No, that’s not what’s going to happen, women love abusive Chad. What will most likely happen though is them wiping every corner of the internet that has aware and blackpilled incels or based people in general. They will do this to “stop radicalization” or some other wack conclusion written in double speak, which basically means “we don’t like what you said so now you’re going to pay.”

@FullTimeLoser
Sorry, I only take people who’s ethnicities have independent countries and people who’s nations haven’t been colonized by mine

your country got fucked by white people, and we raped you lololol that might be why you’re so mad actually thinking about it. Daily reminder my people subjugated your people

Oh god, I am part of the most cucked race, the race that lost to the jews and paid them then pushed for trannyism, globohomo, and women's rights thus I should never be taken seriously fuck fuck fuck!

When ur inbred...then the British and French (white people) take you over without a fight.
I live in your head rent free because my people dominated you and raped you. If I were you I don’t think I could cope

Reminder that Trump simped for nogs
Niggers didn’t even vote for him despite his willingness to give them how much? 500 billion? JFL. Completely brainwashed people group. I feel bad for the outliers in the black race that see what’s happening and how their people act. Because of them we’re all about to get fucked!

Imagine calling yourself incel while actually wanting this guy to get in office

I know there are guys on here trying to cope by saying “oh they’re just cracking down on abusive Chad.” No, that’s not what’s going to happen, women love abusive Chad. What will most likely happen though is them wiping every corner of the internet that has aware and blackpilled incels or based people in general. They will do this to “stop radicalization” or some other wack conclusion written in double speak, which basically means “we don’t like what you said so now you’re going to pay.”
Reminder that Trump simped for nogs
The term "simped" or "simping" should be exclusive to a context where a man is sucking up to a woman otherwise the term will get watered down.

Yeah, a harmless flashmob that killed 5+ people. To where Trump literally stood on stage the told his supporters to get them.

It's embarassing how stupid Trump supporters are, I'm not sure what's less, the number of teeth or IQ points.

Yeah, a harmless flashmob that killed 5+ people. To where Trump literally stood on stage the told his supporters to get them.

It's embarassing how stupid Trump supporters are, I'm not sure what's less, the number of teeth or IQ points.
Fuck you papist. Irish people are literally just the niggers of whites. The Klan should have lynched your ancestors

Fuck you papist. Irish people are literally just the niggers of whites. The Klan should have lynched your ancestors

There wasn't any klan members in the North. On my fathers side I can trace my American heritage back to 1650s. My family was very involved in the revolutionary war. You don't get much more (non Native Amercian) American historically than me.

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser
The irish/italian versus anglo-saxon debates among whites never went away.

@ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser
The irish/italian versus anglo-saxon debates among whites never went away.
it's just bummer, no one really takes him seriously

There wasn't any klan members in the North. On my fathers side I can trace my American heritage back to 1650s. My family was very involved in the revolutionary war. You don't get much more (non Native Amercian) American historically than me.
Yeah you’re a little amerimutt piece of shit nigger

you don't get more caveman than banging two sticks on a rock dumbass.
You’re banging kamalas shedick on your bum because you are a progressicuck and I want to lynch you for being an amerimutt

they have always been doing this shit

the incel investigators will get blackpilled:feelsokman: (unless theyre foids)

@Ika-Sama is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW

You’re banging kamalas shedick on your bum because you are a progressicuck and I want to lynch you for being an amerimutt

@Ika-Sama is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW
LMAO I have made you lose your mind by showing you the realities of your race

@FullTimeLoser is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW

@pp183 is a terrorist piece of shit who needs to get arrested and put into kamalas fema camp NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back