Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holding hands ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I will never hold a girls hand. I will never know how a girls hand feels, how soft it could be, how warm it could be. To have her fingers wrapped tightly around mine, it could save my mental health. Instead i've lived through 19 years of being a KHHV incel. And since i'm out of school, i can't run paperpassing game at school and try to let my fingertips touch a girls hand (btw, good idea for those youngcels still in school). Now i'm a NEET who has no job, no car and no girlfriend. I live at home with family. When i sleep at night, while i'm laying in bed, i can't have anyone to cuddle with. I have to hold my own goddamn hand in depression, and loneliness. Lads, why does no woman even have the slightest bit of empathy to let me grasp her hand for a few minutes? Oh yea, cause i was born with bad genetics

I hold my doll's hand and pretend she's real.
She is very realistic and pretty.
Heck, she's so real, I don't have to pretend.

i've lived through 19 years of being a KHHV incel.
1464183983787s.jpg

handhold less virgin reporting in

I hold my doll's hand and pretend she's real.
She is very realistic and pretty.
Heck, she's so real, I don't have to pretend.
Lucky. Once i get my own place i might plan on getting one

It wouldn't save your mental health

Lifefuel knowing that I actually held girl's hand one time tbh.

I will never hold a girls hand. I will never know how a girls hand feels, how soft it could be, how warm it could be. To have her fingers wrapped tightly around mine, it could save my mental health. Instead i've lived through 19 years of being a KHHV incel. And since i'm out of school, i can't run paperpassing game at school and try to let my fingertips touch a girls hand (btw, good idea for those youngcels still in school). Now i'm a NEET who has no job, no car and no girlfriend. I live at home with family. When i sleep at night, while i'm laying in bed, i can't have anyone to cuddle with. I have to hold my own goddamn hand in depression, and loneliness. Lads, why does no woman even have the slightest bit of empathy to let me grasp her hand for a few minutes? Oh yea, cause i was born with bad genetics

A few things that came to my mind reading this.

1. DONT GIVE UP AT 19 YEARS. You literally are still young.If mentalceldom is contrubuting to your status, you still have the opportunity to catch up on social development and live the typical young life with close friends, not much responsibility and doing stupid shit. It is possible to find a gf even if you're unattractive if you are more or less NT. Keep your head up and don't waste this chance as long as you're still young

2. I would recommend to get a job (which you don't hate) or an education tbh, NEETing just makes the situation a lot worse if you're feeling depressed. As a next step, find some free time activities you enjoy and some goals in life, and try to find new friends. If you are not able to do it, get help and see a psychologist if needed. You will still feel lonely sometimes, but the feeling will be a lot more bearable; inceldom and the longing for physical contact won't be on your mind all the time and you will be able to experience happiness again. I think I was in a somewhat similar situation a year ago and feel way better now although I'm still incel tbh.

3. If it's just about the physical touch I can recommend dancing (classical dancing or salsa), you will have enough opportunity to hold hands and feel a girls warm body there for sure. Its also one of the few places that usually doesn't have more men than women, very nice cope tbh

Just go and give random foid 50$ and she will agree to hold hands with you. It's nothing special. The main problem is that you lack a person that loves you and supports you.
Lifefuel knowing that I actually held girl's hand one time tbh.
I did it too tbh. (I don't want you to get warned alone)

Just go and give random foid 50$ and she will agree to hold hands with you. It's nothing special. The main problem is that you lack a person that loves you and supports you.