Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hole grabs men's dicks without asking (NSFW)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A man going to random foids and grabbing their asses and tits without asking would be less bad than this. She did something 100 times on camera that trump bragged about only doing once. But cucks will say sexual assault is the worst crime ever, strangely just when it happens to foids though.

While I agree with the point you're trying to illustrate, I don't believe any of this stunt type shit I see on youtube. Staging shit is both to easy and extremely incentivised to get views.

While I agree with the point you're trying to illustrate, I don't believe any of this stunt type shit I see on youtube. Staging shit is both to easy and extremely incentivised to get views.
They probably wouldn't have to stage it to get the same results. Sam pepper staged an ass grabbing prank and it still ruined his career.

she could do this 1,000 times and max would possibly get a warning
a man grabs a tit once and will doing 20 years
atleast i can dislike the video, actually nah, not one view

she could do this 1,000 times and max would possibly get a warning
a man grabs a tit once and will doing 20 years
atleast i can dislike the video, actually nah, not one view
This is why we need to remove the cucked laws that don't make sense, put in by man hating feminists.

you think she got 100 actors to do a youtube video?

you think she got 100 actors to do a youtube video?

Well you do need signed consent to feature people uncensored in these monetized videos or she could have the video removed and possibly be sued. And hiring actors for next to nothing isn't hard - a single "casting call" on social media or craigslist looking for guys willing to get crotch grabbed by a woman would get 100s of responses.

Her face looks disgusting

True af.

Retarded cunt

lifefuel tbh
she did it for a couple shitskins
bet she wouldn't do this for me though, would've assumed i was underage