Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hole keeps crying, what should I do?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
I've been wanting to make this thread well before I made an account here. So there's a landwhale in my class who keeps having mental breakdowns because of her relationships (not sure what's happening in the relationships, but I know they're not about breakups). She's an extremely accurate personification of the blackpill (landwhale that has 1000s of orbiters, a boyfriend despite disgusting personality.) and it's a brutal reminder because I can't just ignore her because she keeps crying and screaming in fucking public. I can guarantee you that I feel 1,000,000 times worse than her, yet I've never once started shouting "woe is me", what a fucking attention whore. I really want to make her eat my shoe tbh but I value my place at school too much. Can I get some genuine advice?

go chris brown

Leave her be. If you try to help you'll always be the friend she cries to for advice and you'll get shit in return. Don't help her and just rejoice in her pain.

just tell the whore to shut the fuck up, fuck I hate landwhales so much, all they had to do in their lifes is being skinny yet they failed even at that

Give her something to cry about

Tell her you dont care.

[ded srs] suifuel tbhthbh fucking foids, I will never understand them and why they act so retarded.
just tell the whore to shut the fuck up, fuck I hate landwhales so much, all they had to do in their lifes is being skinny yet they failed even at that
ded srs

ezgif-2-e3c3345995b8.gif

Buy a vanilla latte at Starbucks and you know the rest....

MarvelousRealArabianwildcat-small.gif

Ok op I will give you serious advice (You are going to need a gun, a suppressor is also recommended btw should be easy if you live in cuck states)

-Follow her for a few weeks (Obviously stealthily), follow her learn her schedule, boyfriends house, her house, places she often goes too etc You are looking for the most secluded area which she visits, should be at night time too.

- After watching her for a while, by now you should know her movements very well, you should also decide when you are going to kill her.

- After you have decided wait till night and till she visits you chosen spot, make sure you have some sort of face covering on (A mask or something like it) as well as all black clothing, gloves are recommended, a car is also recommended, although if your location is secluded enough you won't need one, check your gun is loaded and safety off, all good? Ok now you walk up behind her put the gun to her head and pull the trigger, slip your gun away and walk back to car (if you used one) or the other direction of the body for a long while.

- Once you walk or drive to what you gauge to be a safe distance you are going to want to dispose of your clothes (Burning preferably, I should of also said earlier to bring a different pair for changing into)) and the weapon (throwing it in some sort of river or reservoir) obviously far from where you killed her, one city over is great, two if you want to be extra safe.

After this I am sure she will not bother you again and you should be fine in terms of the law. Should be.

(Of course this is all a joke I could never incite or promote any kind of violence That would be terrible and I am an upstanding moral christian, so could never do such a thing)

Talk shit as passively as possible as to keep yourself from possiby getting in trouble with your school and at the same time making the land whale have a slightly shittier day:
  1. Maybe loudly mention how you lost weight and hated being a lazy fat piece of shit
  2. Mention how you hate how people can't keep themselves stable in public
  3. Mention how you think dating alot of people is gross
  4. Mention how people acting depressed when they're not is annoying

You get the idea... the only downside is you need some kind of friend or aquaintence in that class to talk to and let her "Over hear"

slutshame or fatshame. your choice

Talk shit as passively as possible as to keep yourself from possiby getting in trouble with your school and at the same time making the land whale have a slightly shittier day:
  1. Maybe loudly mention how you lost weight and hated being a lazy fat piece of shit
You get the idea... the only downside is you need some kind of friend or aquaintence in that class to talk to and let her "Over hear"
Can't believe I haven't thought of this before, definitely gonna start doing it (i do have somewhat of an aquaintance that I can talk to).
tyty for genuine advice lol

Perhaps you could complain about it with a teacher, but do it in private and better if it's not a feminist or soy teacher, if you have any that is.

Can't believe I haven't thought of this before, definitely gonna start doing it (i do have somewhat of an aquaintance that I can talk to).
tyty for genuine advice lol
You're very welcome boyo, give the whale my best reguards.:feelsthink:

Cant you anonymously pass her a message somehow? I used to print it and put it into their desk. Makes them paranoid as shit since they dont know who its coming from. Obviously dont get caught or its over

Lol she just randomly breaks down in public? She should just pull herself together and wait until she gets home to whine and feel sorry for herself like the rest of us. What makes her so special? I’d be tempted to tell her to shut the fuck up, but that would just stir up drama I’m sure she’s dying for. Do nothing is my advice.

Make her suck your dick

Ignore her and actively sigh when she talks. Like she's so boring and stupid it makes you tired. Roll your eyes, etc. She obviously just wants attention and will be pissed and self conscious when she doesn't get it.

Lol he said holes instead of hoes, im so posting this on IT!!1:soy::soy:

Tell her she's supposed to behave like an adult and if she's going to have a noisy mental breakdown because of her scoundrel gl boyfriend who treats her like dogshit, then do it outside of the class not to disturb others. Assuming it's college.

What the actual fucking fuck a crying landwhale has to do with you anyway? Are you one of those 1000 orbiters boyo? A landwhale is crying, who gives a fuck? WTF is this thread? Why it's not still deleted? @knajjd

Always remember, only a dead cuck is a good cuck.

Give it a legitimate reason to cry.

This!

Just give her a box of donuts if she’s a land whale

When an opportunity arises squeeze a really hot chilli pepper into her drink, get that juice in there and shake.

Ok op I will give you serious advice (You are going to need a gun, a suppressor is also recommended btw should be easy if you live in cuck states)

-Follow her for a few weeks (Obviously stealthily), follow her learn her schedule, boyfriends house, her house, places she often goes too etc You are looking for the most secluded area which she visits, should be at night time too.

- After watching her for a while, by now you should know her movements very well, you should also decide when you are going to kill her.

- After you have decided wait till night and till she visits you chosen spot, make sure you have some sort of face covering on (A mask or something like it) as well as all black clothing, gloves are recommended, a car is also recommended, although if your location is secluded enough you won't need one, check your gun is loaded and safety off, all good? Ok now you walk up behind her put the gun to her head and pull the trigger, slip your gun away and walk back to car (if you used one) or the other direction of the body for a long while.

- Once you walk or drive to what you gauge to be a safe distance you are going to want to dispose of your clothes (Burning preferably, I should of also said earlier to bring a different pair for changing into)) and the weapon (throwing it in some sort of river or reservoir) obviously far from where you killed her, one city over is great, two if you want to be extra safe.

After this I am sure she will not bother you again and you should be fine in terms of the law. Should be.

(Of course this is all a joke I could never incite or promote any kind of violence That would be terrible and I am an upstanding moral christian, so could never do such a thing)

complain to the school and make them make her go to therapy

There is a similar females in my school. She comes in and starts whining. I will laugh at her with someone. Not my friends, but other based people in the room. She usually stops after a few minutes and is magically ok...

It is really smart advice tbh

Look like nothing changed.
We had a few like that back then. They used to disturb the whole class because Chad found a new hole to fullfil his desire and dumped them.
They got the support of the female teachers and the betas. I hated every moment of it.

Punch her in her fat fucking face

earphones bro

Ignore it. Normies are like packs of animals and you're not part of the herd. If you attack one they'll attack you. All normal humans are alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back