Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holes are getting bolder and don't even feel the need to virtue signal anymore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

10 replies, 9 say NO to manlets. Brutal.

I've noticed this too
Women are becoming less about virtue signalling and reputation
Probably due to men being so thirsty they don't care if the foid is a complete bitch anymore

I've to admit, i probably prefer them being honest like that. Over them being virtue signalling, fake cunts.

"but at the end of the day it’s all about personality"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That nice 6'4, square jaw, hunter eyed, cheekbone-maxxed, giga-frame, muscular personality

I believe like 2 of them were actually being genuine

>Women of Reddit
more like "Landwhales of Reddit"

MORE LIKE "BEINGS OF REDDIT" SINCE THEY'RE ALL TRANNIES JFL :lul:

Isn't all about personality Inceltears?

The more privileges foids get, the more they show their true colors.

I've to admit, i probably prefer them being honest like that. Over them being virtue signalling, fake cunts.
The more privileges foids get, the more they show their true colors.
What gets me is that I'm constantly gas lighted into being forced to believe or accept "height doesn't matter... work on yourself... get confidence... develop a hobby... work on your personality... sex isnt important..."

When that fails then they just say "shut up & suffer in silence... You're hurting my feels"...
They deny/ dismiss our problems. They deflect our problems. They down play our problems. Then they outright dictatorially try to silence us after accepting our problems.

Would they do this to another?

Last edited:
I hate how they dont just say "they have preferences" but they flat out insult and belittle the men who dont fit it, this is why I hate them. And this is why we act the way we do towards them, why be nice with people who aren't nice to you? retards

Beyond over for us manletcels

it´s funny how they keep saying, that a short man can easily date a short whamen. Thas bullshit. The shorter she is the taller her future boyfriend has to be

I appreciate honesty but virtue signaling pisses me off like nothing else.

I appreciate honesty but virtue signaling pisses me off like nothing else.
Virtue signalling is pure cowardice, its the most cowardly act of gaslighting , its like a playing a game of monopoly being the banker, then landing on a hotel on mayfair owned by someone else owing 1400, and then just keep on Bank rolling themself through the debt without anyone seeing taking sheets f 500 to pay off the debt. Then landing on EVERY SINGLE HOTEL ON THE BOARD and keep on slyly giving themself 500s to pay off all the debt, whilst keep on telling everyone You only get 200 for passing go remember thats the ONY TIME YOU RECEIVE MONEY APRT FROM PEOPLE LANDING ON YOUR PROPERTIES.

INKKKKKWWWWWEELLLLLL

r/femaledatingstrategy

Every foid said no

good morning I hate women

If most men weren't such cucks and sipms fouds wouldn't act like this

I was just making sure.
Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 91127 PM

Good...

Better than them faking shit all the time. I would rather women just wear their stupid slutty clothes and be honest and say they hate ugly people and they want attention and validation, instead of saying the exact opposite but still acting the same.

At least now more people can see what women are really like. Theyve been doing this awful shit forever, except now they dont have to hide it