Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holes partying and going out

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
If you ever went to a disco, pub or some of those normie places, you can clearly see how females are just waiting for a chad to come.

Some female animals expel feromones to attract males. In this case they use perfume, make up, and teasing rituals like dancing in slutty clothes. When chad appears they look him in the eyes, trying to push him to do the moves.

Their sole purpose there is to gain orbiters and increase value. But they will only open their holes to chad. Chad is the only one that has access to fucking, blowjob, etc. Only way to take home a hole if you're sub6 is if she's drunk or unconscious, but she will acuse you of rape afterwards. Some high tier normies can pick up ugly Becky's that seem Stacy because of makeup, but they are not. Is not common but possible.

Gigastacies reject even chad, I saw it. I just saw a few gigastacies and their value is so high that not even regular chad is enough. I recommend you not going ever to those normie places.

There should be cops at every party and if a cumdumpster enters, she is immediately jailed
full

Gigastacies reject even chad, I saw it. I just saw a few gigastacies and their value is so high that not even regular chad is enough. I recommend you not going ever to those normie places.
Over for chadcels nowadays holes SMV is so fucking high not even Chad is enough. You have to be a legit statusmaxxed rich 6'8 nba white greek god physique tallfag TeraChad to even come close to competing if you want a 10/10 foid.

Over for chadcels nowadays holes SMV is so fucking high not even Chad is enough. You have to be a legit statusmaxxed rich 6'8 nba white greek god physique tallfag TeraChad to even come close to competing if you want a 10/10 foid.
Soon if you want ANY foid you'll have to be like that.

While I stay inside