Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

holocaust is fake

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
1389056227614.jpg

Oy vey, I'll have you know that my grandfather was gassed 6 times by Adolf Hitler himself.

the fact that every camp inside nazi mainland was not an extermination camp is obviously true and documented even today, allied propaganda wanted just to make allies appear as liberators while in reality only soviets "liberated" the true extermination camps, for nazi built them away from their home

@blickpall

Crustaciouse said:
Oy vey, I'll have you know that my grandfather was gassed 6 times by Adolf Hitler himself.

Hitler was trying to save you from Inceldom by preventing you from being born

Themisterpepsi said:
Crustaciouse said:
Hitler was trying to save you from Inceldom by preventing you from being born
where's mr coke?

oy gevalt, shut it down.

Lol I visited a concentration camp a year ago, I was on the grave of the jews and could speak to a survivor.

Yeah the earth is flat too

I agree that maybe some details can be wrong (We don't know that) But saying that it is all a joke is pretty ridiculous

I see some one just discovered /pol lol.
It's not fake, sure numbers might be inaccurate and used for politics just like any atrocity, at the end of the day shit ton of innocent jews got persecuted just because of actions of few jews (Que newspaper articles of american jews doing everything they can to piss off German public from the comfort across the ocean) and also nazis ofc.