Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Holy crap am I reading this right? "In 2006, 67% of white women between ages 25 and 54 were married, while only 34% of black women were"

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
At first I thought this can't be true until I went through my facebook friends list. I think the main causes of this terrifying statistic is: 1. Capitalism (foids want to get careers and find a husband with equal or greater income). 2. Obesity (The average American woman is something like 165lbs). 3. Feminism (Self explanatory, women's sexual liberation, no need to depend on and fuck sub8 males)

This OBVIOUSLY leads to incredibly low birth rates and TONS of incels. Men that are sexless, marriage-less, and thus unhappy (with no family to look out for) do destructive things like blow their money away on booze, drugs, gambling, and hookers. And remember, low birth rates means OPEN BORDERS and more immigration.

God this is awful. I'm no Trump supporter by any means but I know for a fact that mass inceldom and mass shootings did not happen at all in America before 1960. If America just became more religious, conservative, and less materialistic there would be less inceldom.

Last edited:
Negresses don't like to marry, they want BBC only.

Nigger foids don't marry generally, they prefer to have bastard children.

If America just became more religious, conservative, and less materialistic there would be less inceldom.
None of that actually. Religion and spirituality are cope. You just need a majority of high t blackpilled men to enforce patriarchy. Thats it.

I doubt marriage as it is in the west existed in pre colonial Africa so makes sense that it would still be relatively foreign to them on a subconscious level or whatever.

There's so many videos of that on jewtube, like this one:

Their attitude is insufferable and they have impossiburu high standards. Then add the fact they are the least desired females around. Perfect recipe for disaster.

Black foids jump around from thugmaxxer to thugmaxxer. When you attract women based on social ranking, you also lose them based on social ranking, so when Jamal’s operation goes bust Shaniqua moves in with Tyrone, this sparks beef between two gangs and there you have black america.

psot the joker vid about hating niggers

All of my anti nigger ones (theres one more but it won't let me post i gotta convert it to a webm or something)

Negresses don't like to marry, they want BBC only.

The problem they have is successful black men want their white trophy wife. Whereas unsuccessful black men/thugs dont earn enough money for foid to marry.

If America just became more religious, conservative, and less materialistic there would be less inceldom.
Sure, less inceldom. But there will be far more cuckoldry and dead bedrooms instead. Meanwhile you slave away to support wifey because that's what tradition and family values require a man to do. JFL at such life, i want to be good-looking and have fun like chad does today, NOT a provider, NOT supporting a private prostitute with my hard earned money.

Patriarchy and monogamy are scams that go against nature, they need ridiculous bullshit mental gymnastics in the form of religion to keep them going, and in the end they must crumble because what they do is create a shit-ton of ugly subhuman males who are not only undesirable but also weak and afraid of using violence when it's neccesary to do so.
Fuck this shit, only primitive caveman are based. No property rights, no consent needed from foid, no hesitation when your opponent needs a club to the head. That's humanity in it's raw, true shape.

brutal racepill, black women are the least loyal in terms of race

Sheboons are way more hypergamous than your average white female.

Niggers are all in jail and nobody else wants to marry black women.

Probably in USA

Its 2020 now subtract 30% more for each category

There seems to be less black simps tbh