Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy fuck its ER day tomorrow, I cant believe its been almsot 5 years

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
5 fucking years, holy shit, youngcels browsing this forum now probably couldnt even get it hard back then but I legit remember the day like it was yesterday, I used to browse 4chan back then and had no smartphone, so when I got home the day after the first thing I did was hop on r9k and everyone was just talking about it. I remember reading about ER and relating so much, his manifesto made me feel like Im not alone

Might go for a drive and order a vanilla latte to celebrate tomorrow tbh, probably wont be saying my name is Elliot tho because Im paranoid some reddit inceltears barista working there would realize what Im doing and shame me

There's a bettER way to commemorate the 5th year anniversary of our Saint's passing

I'll drink VL or at least coffee tommorow tbh.

If the man was still alive he would leading an incel rebellion

Imagine if he had gotten into that house full of whores ...

I'm going to get a vanilla latte in his memory

Imagine if he had gotten into that house full of whores ...
he would be known as 'the sorority house killer' it would've been epic
imagine if Eric and Dylan's bomb went off in the cafeteria

And again to celebrate it without cute adorable loli waifu. That atleast could be good pickup line: "Lest go to celebrate St.Elliot day". But no cute girls of culture found theese days, worthy to be with me :/

And again to celebrate it without cute adorable loli waifu. That atleast could be good pickup line: "Lest go to celebrate St.Elliot day". But no cute girls of culture found theese days, worthy to be with me :/
You mention about girls in every post so I want to break your skull with a shovel

You mention about girls in every post so I want to break your skull with a shovel
A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it without cute adorable loli waifu

Might go for a drive and order a vanilla latte to celebrate tomorrow tbh, probably wont be saying my name is Elliot tho because Im paranoid some reddit inceltears barista working there would realize what Im doing and shame me
I'm outside of burgerstan I might unironically do it and post about it here if they write elliot on it

I remember the day it happened I was in Los Angeles on vacation. I woke up to my dad watching it on the news. I instantly researched him and instantly related to him.

"If they don't like you, then punish them"

St.Elliot Rodger marthyr of the faith.

That day changed the lives of many incels

Crazy times, ER was kind of based even though he was a mental volcel tbh ngl

I was gonna make a thread mentioning that ER day is tomorrow but you beat me to it. I'm probably going to get a Vanilla Latte from Tim Hortons and post my setup to the forums.

I was 17 and still in a MGTOW delusion, but I do remember reading his manifesto and relating to it. Took me another year or so before I started interacting with incel communities. Here I am 5 years later, almost 23 and still a fucking disabled loser.

May god bless him and those chad and stacies burn in eternal hell fire and be re incarnated as pigs

I remember I used to watch Stefan Molyneux a lot, I saw his presentation about ER at the time.

pretty sure I also saw the discussions on pol and r9k at the time, even back in 2014, when i was far more optimistic, i still identified a lot with what was going on

oh scheise I almost forgot

Ahh I remember I was on /r9k/ and I couldn't figure out why everyone was making a big fuss about him. I was still in my bluepill delusion back then

"If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU. "

- Elliot Rodger

Reading his manifesto was a revelation, I had never read something so relatable before.

Goodnight, sweet prince

All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!
Praise be to Saint Elliot Rodgers! May he look down upon us with pride and mercy so that one day we may have a place beside him

My favorite time of the year.

Oh god oh fuck i almost forgot

Indeed he was a supreme gentleman. I'll buy a vanilla latte in his honour.

I hope that tomorrow there will be a new saint.

There's an unseeded torrent (magnet link) of his old videos (peers only have 70% of the content). The link to his manifesto on the wiki is dead but here's a link (originally found via (((NY Times)))).

I was a young man of 22 browsing wizardchan (back when it was good) on that day. I immediately knew that my status as an adult male virgin was going to get worse.

Wtf I was born on ER day
Is it a sign?