Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOLY FUCK it's officially possible to elongate palpebral fissures with osteotomy

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6167.0

So I contacted the Don himself, Dr. Sinn, enquiring whether a palpebral fissure osteotomy could be performed to elongate the palpebral fissures by cutting the lateral orbital rim and moving it laterally with the lateral canthus attached. He said that not only is is possible, but that it is "feasible" and that he's performed it "in the past with good outcomes" and also that "risks minimal".

Elongated palpebral fissures play a significant role in facial aesthetics. Most of the very top male models have elongated palpebral fissures - Sean o pry, David Gandy, Francisco Lachowski, Atesh Salih.

This is novel, and potentially revolutionary, news for us.

Let me paraphrase to see, if I got it. You cut the eyeholes bone on the outside and move it further away . Then you move the eyeskin accordingly. Result is a slimmer, horizontally longer eyeopening, right?

Let me paraphrase to see, if I got it. You cut the eyeholes bone on the outside and move it further away . Then you move the eyeskin accordingly. Result is a slimmer, horizontally longer eyeopening, right?

Correct.

If you get your skull chopped up by dr sin obviously you will have a weak skull! Trust me I'm a scientist, my research focuses on how bones get weaker when you cut them.
What do you think I do for a living, UFC?

Don't go to any sketchy pajeet doctors in India. For surgeries like this only go to the best of the best in case of complications.
Don't go to any sketchy pajeet doctors in India. For surgeries like this only go to the best of the best in case of complications.