Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Holy fuck, look at the inversion of values

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMhMA3j2tI/?igshid=6efcyreaqcsh

Translation: “While the majority of men wants a perfect woman, body inside the beauty standards, eye color, hair, posture, who likes everything he likes, the majority of women just look for someone that respect them as humans.

Understand the difference?”

Look at how foids want to tell that we behavior like them, and judge us for things we don’t do. They judge us for things them do, and when we criticize them for doing those things, they say that woman can have all standards they want

Last edited:
Pff what a crock of shit.
Makes my blood boil how they get to spout this hypocritical and attention seeking bullshit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee:

Just look at all the other shit women say online. Everything she said is EXACTLY the other way around at least just as much if not more in favour of hypergamy.

don't listen to what women say, look at what they do
and we all know what they do

If that was true the black pill wouldn't exist.

lol, blatant lie, why those whores lie so fucking much, how i hate women and their retarded virtual signaling to sexless cucks

Inverse is true.

Elab.

Where I live JBW doesn’t work, but thugmaxx is law, that’s why I said this
what continent do you live in? jbw is more effective for white incels than thuggmaxxing is for darkskinned incels.

what continent do you live in? jbw is more effective for white incels than thuggmaxxing is for darkskinned incels.
Brazil/South america.

No, it isnt, I see uglier and shorter guys than me getting laid because of thugmaxx

for someone that respect them as humans.
it's a heavy inversion of values and i wonder what this means to her. she has fully bought into the narrative and lied to herself that when men courtship women they don't respect them and that sex is some kind of lesser act that is independent of love or even worse that it's mutually exclusive to love.

realistically speaking unconditional love does not exist. i don't expect women to love me just because I exist. i can honestly say that no woman i have ever interacted with has considered me as a human, let alone men as a collective. to women a man is a some kind of fable monster, like a jew was viewed during nazi germany. they're a potential threat that women are afraid of, at the same time they hate them and find them to be pitiful creatures. men are viewed by foids more like goblins than anything else. a mass of unimportant creatures who are supposed to die in masses for the greater good of foids and their few lovers and who are supposed to be grateful that they are even allowed to exist.

Projections. This applies women(in the reverse) and chad. Maybe the 1%.

"just respect women as humans bro" they'll totally date you if you respect them (and also happen to be chad, or be chad and dont respect them) teehee

"just respect women as humans bro" they'll totally date you if you respect them (and also happen to be chad, or be chad and dont respect them) teehee
Its not her fault, she was manipulated by him :feels::feels::feels:

Lmfao ya foids really crave respect. A foid feels so respected when chad puts a leash on her, skullfucks her and chokes her out.

No man wants a perfect women, they all act like all men wants 10/10 foids so their standards dont look horrible but its not true, this is just a cope for foids to have them avoid confronting their hypergamy.

No man wants a perfect women, they all act like all men wants 10/10 foids so their standards dont look horrible but its not true, this is just a cope for foids to have them avoid confronting their hypergamy.
Nice AVI, you look a nice grey