Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Holy fuck this guy looks like me

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
tumblr_o34wee28fu1v33wcpo1_500-jpg.png
the guy on the left.. legit looks like me holy fuck and his chin is as fucked as mine, same nose, same philtrum, same shit hair genes

Cope, you're pretty much Chadlite tbh.

Average looking Russian.

Legit over for both of you.

Yea he looks like the incel version of you tbh

Holy shit that video...

Holy fuck they are so subhuman, hamlossus legitimately mogs them both facially

Just close your mouth and be normie

I am now watching this video, gonna elab soon by editing this comment since there are no subtitles

Ok so, Blonde's mother was fucked in the head a bit, if his son got 3/5, his mom would mail the school "why not 4?" lol shit like that, basically implying to his son that the world is against him. When he got into the university he was beaten by Armenians... That another guy was actually alright until he became friends with blonde guy, he lost his friends and all that, and even wrote a letter in prison how he regrets all this and that he deserves punishment.. I wonder what blonde guy is thinking.. I think if I got a fucked mother or whtaver, if I was in that circumustance I might have done the same, idk just feels like I am genetically connected to that brainlet.
Yea he looks like the incel version of you tbh
no no no, he is a legit copy of me, his eye area mogs mine tho

Last edited:

I am now watching this video, gonna elab soon by editing this comment since there are no subtitles

no no no, he is a legit copy of me, his eye area mogs mine tho

Do you have a good jawline

They both mog me

Chadlite tries to prove his subhumanity.
Ngl i like you weed but youre chad.

Just thugmaxx bro.

He has similarities but more recession obv.

lmao why the fuck would someone go ER on homeless ppl...

The one on the left, you can clearly tell he has FASD. It is very common in Russia unfortunately. As alcohol is a cultural staple there and mothers often ignore doctors advice not to drink while pregnant.

He never had a chance.
My fake ex friend told me his mom drank when she was pregnant, and dude turned out to be a fucking 6'1 slayer while my mom quit smoking and never drank when she was pregnant with me. What is this bullshit? I believe my friend that his mother drank because she fucking drinks, she loves drinking.

My fake ex friend told me his mom drank when she was pregnant, and dude turned out to be a fucking 6'1 slayer while my mom quit smoking and never drank when she was pregnant with me. What is this bullshit? I believe my friend that his mother drank because she fucking drinks, she loves drinking.

Is your friend mentally impaired at all? FASD is a broad spectrum. It can be as minor as showing no outward physical symptoms but just having some minor mental/social defects. Or it can be as severe as they are born as a vegetable and will never even walk or talk.

They look slavic for some reason.

Niggas tried thugmaxxing

Why does everyone that goes ER always attack low value men?

Oh, these are the akademgorok maniacs right?
Fucking dnipfags, i hate copycats.
Btw their youtube channel is still up. You can watch their edgy vids.

Why does everyone that goes ER always attack low value men?
I already wrote it many times, these "go ER" and school shooters are cowards.

They will never attack chads and stacies, since most of them have privilleged positions in society and live in highly policed areas, as it is the case in the US - the rich people live in over-policed areas, and the poors are left alone. Will they attack people, knowing that the police would respond in a few seconds? No!

Fortunately, in Europe, the opposite is true, in most countries, high-crime areas are heavily policed, while the rich have their own private security or are left in the under-policed area, where you can barely see a police officer.

So, when you come to Europe an see a lot of police it means high crime or strategic areas, where there are lots of people, or government places, not wealthy neighborhoods.

I already wrote it many times, these "go ER" and school shooters are cowards.

They will never attack chads and stacies, since most of them have privilleged positions in society and live in highly policed areas, as it is the case in the US - the rich people live in over-policed areas, and the poors are left alone. Will they attack people, knowing that the police would respond in a few seconds? No!

Fortunately, in Europe, the opposite is true, in most countries, high-crime areas are heavily policed, while the rich have their own private security or are left in the under-policed area, where you can barely see a police officer.

So, when you come to Europe an see a lot of police it means high crime or strategic areas, where there are lots of people, or government places, not wealthy neighborhoods.
go ehh ahh cuck

GO EMERGENCY ROOM CUCK LDAR ITS OVER
Still, doesn't understand it, anyway never mind.

What I tried to say it's that in these "privilleged" neigborhoods in Europe you would see private security (in some countries they can be armed, while in others, they can't), instead of police.

You look far better than him

havent posted it yet but here is what weed(possibly) looks like
Related image

I summon @Bronzehawkattack to this thread tbh :forcedsmile:

legit doesn't look like you at all

Delusionalcel

no, not even close tbh