Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fucking shit let’s talk about this video. (Warning, high octane rope fuel enter at your own risk)

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★

where to even start.....let’s talk about the fact that the producers of this show purposefully made the other males in the episode way more attractive poor Ralphcels as part of a sick sociopathic form of entertainment. Oh and how about the fact that there is a 3/10 land whale acting like she is top shit when she gets rejected by a chadlite. Watch the video at your own risk but it’s FILLED with suicide propelling black pills from start to finish. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED

45 minutes?? Uhhh.. Yeah, no..
But I see it's just another one of those shitty dating shows.
God, when will they die.

didn’t watch tbh

45 minutes?? Uhhh.. Yeah, no..
But I see it's just another one of those shitty dating shows.
God, when will they die.
Watch the last 5 minutes that’s the most important part. It shits all over the “personality” argument

hell no, not clicking that

but the guy is not thaaaaat ugly,I mean hes her looksmatch

Yeah what the fuck, Ralph isn't even that unattractive. I didn't watch the video but from what I understand she basically chose a guy who was slightly more attractive over a guy who had a greater personality. And she's not even that attractive herself.

I've similar shows where a chick would go on a date with 3 different dudes in the span of 3 hours and about 25% of the time one of the dates involved heavy petting. They pick the stupidest, most aggressive people they can find so that we can laugh at them. We're meant to laugh at EVERYONE in these shows.

Cringey white people being cringey jfl