[RageFuel] Holy fucking shit my mother is so overprotective.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 17h 56m
She treats me like am 5 ffs, few hours ago my subhuman fatcel retard brother came to home drunk as hell and told me to turn off the computer because we sleep in the same room, so i asked her to give me key to our other flat which is 3 floors up our apartment. the moment i told her that her expressioned changed like i told her i ate babies and she started freaking out and telling me she was worried for my brother's safety when he was drinking in his coworkers house so according to her logic same applied to me who's just going up less than 15 fucking metres from where she is.

She started nagging me and going crazy but i still took the key and left, it's nightime so i guess she didn't want me to rot all night (which is exactly what i'm going to do) but that doesn't give her any right to treat me like her fucking doll.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

4/10, 5'8.5", 4.8" inch wrists framecel
★★
10d 11h 10m
my mom literally tries to tell me when to take showers and eat so i feel you bro

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 19h 36m
YoU'lL aLwAYs Be My BaBy :feelstrash:

PHp

PHp

20 y.o. 3.5/10 true mentalcel
4d 11h 43m
That fucked me up so bad, parents and grandparents treated me like a fucking child throughout my whole life, I have to hide and avoid to talk about some stuff around them and everyone who knows this finds it super weird

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
10d 10h 46m
I hate my mom and dad tbh

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
She treats me like am 5 ffs, few hours ago my subhuman fatcel retard brother came to home drunk as hell and told me to turn off the computer because we sleep in the same room, so i asked her to give me key to our other flat which is 3 floors up our apartment. the moment i told her that her expressioned changed like i told her i ate babies and she started freaking out and telling me she was worried for my brother's safety when he was drinking in his coworkers house so according to her logic same applied to me who's just going up less than 15 fucking metres from where she is.

She started nagging me and going crazy but i still took the key and left, it's nightime so i guess she didn't want me to rot all night (which is exactly what i'm going to do) but that doesn't give her any right to treat me like her fucking doll.
Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics. Although I still appreciate the love than nothing, but it's better to never have been born.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 17h 56m
Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics.
My dad gave me shit genes.

If i looked more like my mom i would be at least above average or high tier normie.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 20h 35m
Can't relate

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
My dad gave me shit genes.

If i looked more like my mom i would be at least above average or high tier normie.
Your mom chose to mate with your dad.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 17h 56m
Your mom chose to mate with your dad.
Yes.

She's also not that well mental wise, but my dad was a pro looksmaxer he beardfrauded (and still beardfrauds) and gymaxed, my mom thought he was a wrestler. and plus you know it all happened in the 90''s in a conservative society so things were a bit different.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 22h 20m
that must be annoying

Saudade

Saudade

the fesikh pill fermented me
★★
55d 2h 44m
At least you can rent apartments and be NEET

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
43d 11h 52m
My mom is dead

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

™ | Read bio
71d 21h 59m
Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics. Although I still appreciate the love than nothing, but it's better to never have been born.

BramblePrince

BramblePrince

Recruit
14h 26m
This is why I live alone :feelsthink:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
Yes.

She's also not that well mental wise, but my dad was a pro looksmaxer he beardfrauded (and still beardfrauds) and gymaxed, my mom thought he was a wrestler. and plus you know it all happened in the 90''s in a conservative society so things were a bit different.
Is having a beard really beardfrauding if it's just what naturally grows out of you?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 17h 56m
Is having a beard really beardfrauding if it's just what naturally grows out of you?
Good point actually.

However since it gives you the illusion of a stronger chin it's still frauding in a way.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
30d 15h 56m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
Good point actually.

However since it gives you the illusion of a stronger chin it's still frauding in a way.
Having wide hips and big breasts give the illusion of being fertile, is it frauding when the women has very low fertility and has a hard time conceiving?
Women wearing normal modest clothing gives the illusion a woman isn't a slut, is it frauding when she is actually a whore but wears normal modest clothing?

I dont know if these are good comparisons lol

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese
6h 1m
My mom wanted to throw out some alcohol we had, she already put it all in a trash bag. I said to her, that after all its still alcohol and we all could drink it, but no. I was lucky to grab the trash bag full of alcohol for myself, she didnt even noticed it yet - after two days or so