Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fucking shit my mother is so overprotective.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
She treats me like am 5 ffs, few hours ago my subhuman fatcel retard brother came to home drunk as hell and told me to turn off the computer because we sleep in the same room, so i asked her to give me key to our other flat which is 3 floors up our apartment. the moment i told her that her expressioned changed like i told her i ate babies and she started freaking out and telling me she was worried for my brother's safety when he was drinking in his coworkers house so according to her logic same applied to me who's just going up less than 15 fucking metres from where she is.

She started nagging me and going crazy but i still took the key and left, it's nightime so i guess she didn't want me to rot all night (which is exactly what i'm going to do) but that doesn't give her any right to treat me like her fucking doll.

my mom literally tries to tell me when to take showers and eat so i feel you bro

YoU'lL aLwAYs Be My BaBy :feelstrash:

That fucked me up so bad, parents and grandparents treated me like a fucking child throughout my whole life, I have to hide and avoid to talk about some stuff around them and everyone who knows this finds it super weird

I hate my mom and dad tbh

She treats me like am 5 ffs, few hours ago my subhuman fatcel retard brother came to home drunk as hell and told me to turn off the computer because we sleep in the same room, so i asked her to give me key to our other flat which is 3 floors up our apartment. the moment i told her that her expressioned changed like i told her i ate babies and she started freaking out and telling me she was worried for my brother's safety when he was drinking in his coworkers house so according to her logic same applied to me who's just going up less than 15 fucking metres from where she is.

She started nagging me and going crazy but i still took the key and left, it's nightime so i guess she didn't want me to rot all night (which is exactly what i'm going to do) but that doesn't give her any right to treat me like her fucking doll.
Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics. Although I still appreciate the love than nothing, but it's better to never have been born.

Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics.

My dad gave me shit genes.

If i looked more like my mom i would be at least above average or high tier normie.

Can't relate

My dad gave me shit genes.

If i looked more like my mom i would be at least above average or high tier normie.
Your mom chose to mate with your dad.

Your mom chose to mate with your dad.

Yes.

She's also not that well mental wise, but my dad was a pro looksmaxer he beardfrauded (and still beardfrauds) and gymaxed, my mom thought he was a wrestler. and plus you know it all happened in the 90''s in a conservative society so things were a bit different.

At least you can rent apartments and be NEET

Motherly love and affection don't mean jack shit if your mom gave you shit genetics. Although I still appreciate the love than nothing, but it's better to never have been born.

This is why I live alone :feelsthink:

Yes.

She's also not that well mental wise, but my dad was a pro looksmaxer he beardfrauded (and still beardfrauds) and gymaxed, my mom thought he was a wrestler. and plus you know it all happened in the 90''s in a conservative society so things were a bit different.
Is having a beard really beardfrauding if it's just what naturally grows out of you?

Is having a beard really beardfrauding if it's just what naturally grows out of you?

Good point actually.

However since it gives you the illusion of a stronger chin it's still frauding in a way.

Good point actually.

However since it gives you the illusion of a stronger chin it's still frauding in a way.
Having wide hips and big breasts give the illusion of being fertile, is it frauding when the women has very low fertility and has a hard time conceiving?
Women wearing normal modest clothing gives the illusion a woman isn't a slut, is it frauding when she is actually a whore but wears normal modest clothing?

I dont know if these are good comparisons lol

My mom wanted to throw out some alcohol we had, she already put it all in a trash bag. I said to her, that after all its still alcohol and we all could drink it, but no. I was lucky to grab the trash bag full of alcohol for myself, she didnt even noticed it yet - after two days or so