Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit 5’4 framecel, wrist cel, baby face curry applies advice from 6’3 aryan chad to his life and turns into a freak

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Wtf this guy takes fashion advice from a White giga chad. How to is he so delusional

8EC62EA5 62E9 48DB 8E0B 72B9C89A0A9C

5936915D 52E2 458B A274 159D03DB0784

How is he so stupid
B5C6F697 41D2 4237 B794 8C5F3E27AB6C
929BAE3D B7D4 4644 BC36 B0E893C4BA25

I wish i had his hair tho, all cuts look like shit if your are a baldcel.

What a pathetic attempt.

Where is 6'4 Slav chad to use for these examples? Its only westerners.

well, it's better than LDARing I guess

He is going all out, what else can he do?

This is how terrible frame destroy you.

Lmao pathetic attempt from the currycel

He should LARP as a 15 year old

Still mogs my frame

Where is 6'4 Slav chad to use for these examples? Its only westerners.

Nobody knows the difference between Germanic or slaves all whites are same

Just act Chad theory

@needsolution look curry going blonde

He is going all out, what else can he do?

He is trying way to hard wtf dying your hair blonde as a curly come on. Looks like he is wearing a banana peel as wig

@needsolution look curry going blonde
i always lol at curries and whites who havent suitable coloring and want go blonde... they are literally 80iq, i mean most of curries are 80iq (no offense) but i thought for whites its like 100, its very unsettling.

also for OP
this guy isnt gigachad, he is like 6-6.5PSL which is only chad

i always lol at curries and whites who havent suitable coloring and want go blonde... they are literally 80iq, i mean most of curries are 80iq (no offense) but i thought for whites its like 100, its very unsettling.

also for OP
That color looks hilarious.

also for OP

It’s giga chad

He is trying way to hard wtf dying your hair blonde as a curly come on. Looks like he is wearing a banana peel as wig
Ok lol I see, I would never dye my hair blonde. He is just embarrassing himself honestly.

That color looks hilarious.
i have exactly same color but i have natural coloring for that. now his face looks like 3/4 shit 1/4 piss
It’s giga chad
yeah ur gigachad frauds his height about 2 inches (claims to be 6'2 and in fact he is 6'0 1/2 around, just look at photo with Seth Rogen where standing way closer to the camera he looks max 2 inches taller than 5'11 Seth Rogen), had account on lookism where he was crying that he is not getting attention from girls, has eyes which look in two fucking different direction, NCT and shitty side profile. Also his coloring is too light to be real gigachad. Sadly blondes look too beta and weaker than darker colored guys.
Still he manages to be very good looking, 6-6.5PSL without doubt but dont fall on body halo, he isnt gigachad in fact, just chad which is already enough to get attention from most people and have excellent life.

Last edited:
Indians are just like Koreans, they all have the same haircut.

If he was chadlite this would have payed off for him

Jfl he looks so pathetic

i have exactly same color but i have natural coloring for that. now his face looks like 3/4 shit 1/4 piss

yeah ur gigachad frauds his height about 2 inches (claims to be 6'2 and in fact he is 6'0 1/2 around, just look at photo with Seth Rogen where standing way closer to the camera he looks max 2 inches taller than 5'11 Seth Rogen), had account on lookism where he was crying that he is not getting attention from girls, has eyes which look in two fucking different direction, NCT and shitty side profile. Also his coloring is too light to be real gigachad. Sadly blondes look too beta and weaker than darker colored guys.
Still he manages to be very good looking, 6-6.5PSL without doubt but dont fall on body halo, he isnt gigachad in fact, just chad which is already enough to get attention from most people and have excellent life.

that's a wax museum although I have no idea if they make the dolls accurate to the celeb's height

In this forum, all upper tier normies or chadlites are called chads by many users. Anyway, he is good looking but the curry did wrong by copying him.

that's a wax museum although I have no idea if they make the dolls accurate to the celeb's height
still i dont think they would make over 5'11 sculpture when actor is 5'11 with doubts of being shorter

Also, he's not blonde, just a brown hair guy who dyes it. I'm curious what you consider a chad since he's only 6.5 PSL.

Holy shit gig cope this guy is 9/10 minimum psl. He can get any girl he wants jfl. This is what happens when you spend too much time on lookism you lose touch with reality.

He can mog guys that have a bigger skull and frame them him easy as fuck. Just stop Coping man

38F26D21 E7F6 493A B30F A5E69804D9E9

Do you look like that? My impression of the typical slav is blonde flat hair, blue eyes and looks kinda like a neanderthal.
View attachment 160728
That man just has to lose weight. And he can be top 20. No, not 20%. Top 20 of men in his area.

In this forum, all upper tier normies or chadlites are called chads by many users. Anyway, he is good looking but the curry did wrong by copying him.

Jfl at copers. Brett maverick is probably one of the top 10 good looking guys in the world. Name one guy who looks better then him.

Also, he's not blonde, just a brown hair guy who dyes it. I'm curious what you consider a chad since he's only 6.5 PSL.

He is coping hard don’t listen to him. Probably trolling

That man just has to lose weight. And he can be top 20. No, not 20%. Top 20 of men in his area.
You've got to be kidding.... This guy is easily bottom 30% where I live. Are standards really that low in slavic countries? JFL

You've got to be kidding.... This guy is easily bottom 30% where I live. Are standards really that low in slavic countries? JFL
You live in the West. A mans trash is another mans treasure.

Jfl at copers. Brett maverick is probably one of the top 10 good looking guys in the world. Name one guy who looks better then him.
I think you're giving him way too much credit now, there must be AT LEAST 100.000 guys that mog him / look like him.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Gandy etc mog him. So he can't be gigachad

I think you're giving him way too much credit now, there must be AT LEAST 100.000 guys that mog him / look like him.

Idk man, I haven’t seen a single dude that mogs him. Dude has perfect height, face, and everything. Maybe hairline can be a bit lower but still

u dont know a shit about PSL... 6-6.5PSL is actually chad (PSL = IRL/1.25) so being 6.5PSL he is slighty above 8/10 but less than 9/10
Holy shit gig cope this guy is 9/10 minimum psl. He can get any girl he wants jfl. This is what happens when you spend too much time on lookism you lose touch with reality.

He can mog guys that have a bigger skull and frame them him easy as fuck. Just stop Coping man

View attachment 160731
PSL ends on 8, only very few males are 8PSL, never said that he cant get girls, dont put in my mouth words i never said. Also i spent enough time to give proper rating unlike you guys.

Also both learn how to read, i said he is chad but nothing like gigachad.

Ok let's go... Francisco Lachowski, Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Tyler Maher, Miro Cech, prime Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Jon Kortajarena, prime Brad Pitt, Tyson Beckford, prime Matt Dillon... is it 10 or more? its just recent surnames which come to my head, if i had moment i would find another 10 people

Is brett ur chadfish bro?
Also people calling him 6/10 are mentally fucking handicapped. No words, should be banned

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Gandy etc mog him. So he can't be gigachad

He mogs them all especially body wise
1F8C73C9 6956 4A74 B672 9262C639CED9
1DEFB5F1 C953 4CF8 84E2 2103AE794971

A5144487 07B8 4956 937D CE9A2C106698
6076F194 2CEF 4EAB 986A 8BF9E3BBE6EF

His bone structure is too OP
u dont know a shit about PSL... 6-6.5PSL is actually chad (PSL = IRL/1.25) so being 6.5PSL he is slighty above 8/10 but less than 9/10

PSL ends on 8, only very few males are 8PSL, never said that he cant get girls, dont put in my mouth words i never said. Also i spent enough time to give proper rating unlike you guys.

Also both learn how to read, i said he is chad but nothing like gigachad.

Ok let's go... Francisco Lachowski, Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Tyler Maher, Miro Cech, prime Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Jon Kortajarena, prime Brad Pitt, Tyson Beckford, prime Matt Dillon... is it 10 or more? its just recent surnames which come to my head, if i had moment i would find another 10 people

All those guys just have a status halo on him. If he was famous as then he would surpass them easy. Also he is taller then most guys which gives him 1 plus PSL

Only guy that may mog him is Chris hemsworth

3746959D 93FB 4463 932E D4547B76F415
61BC2CB1 139F 4159 9926 C4EA459642DD

Last edited:
Is brett ur chadfish bro?
Also people calling him 6/10 are mentally fucking handicapped. No words, should be banned
Yeah. If hes a 6 PSL then are we even human?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back