Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit at this looksmax and neck training result

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Fe8y3Ykr.jpg

i hate that phenotype

I'm curious if that's possible for me or somebody else here. But lifefuel posts definetely makes me feel like i should make some plan and work harded - maybe something will get better, maybe not generally, but partly.

damn, that's actually pretty impressive

I forgot to ask - did he do smth with his jaw? Or it's just bulk effect?

His jaw looks completely different, what is this

Masculinity theory proven once again.

His facial fat distribution changed for better, seems like he added weight

I don't see a difference in his neck.

Also JFL if you think he'll "steal your gf", he's basically normie tier now.

You need to actually train it...
By the way, if ill train my lower jaw muscles connected to neck, they will tighten and give sharper jawline OR bigger and make me look more like double-chined?

From incel to a different type of incel

By the way, if ill train my lower jaw muscles connected to neck, they will tighten and give sharper jawline OR bigger and make me look more like double-chined?

No. Facial exercises don't work.

Yeah it works well if you have a wide jaw to begin with. Unfortunately my neck and jaw are both narrow

I don't see a difference in his neck.

Also JFL if you think he'll "steal your gf", he's basically normie tier now.

I see a difference in his neck but I agree, he’s not “stealing your gf.”

Your mom is incel. Get out of my thread, you retard.

You have to be either the most severe moron on this forum aside from the thailand guy... or that's actually you on the pictures, in which case I don't feel bad for laughing so hard

Then you're either retarded or blind, take a pick.

Okay I kinda see it now, but honestly I'm skeptical. No way does neck training produce results that are that good unless you're extremely lucky.

I see a difference in his neck but I agree, he’s not “stealing your gf.”
He hasn't finished looksmaxing.
Assuming he has good body and is tall, he needs a hairstyle and beard + white teeth.

Put him in a suit and see how much halo he gets and then compare it again one more time with 1st pic, he's normie now but can come close to Chadlite

Looks maxing is legit. If you've never done it you should try it before you give up on life. Especially if you're <25

Looks maxing is legit. If you've never done it you should try it before you give up on life. Especially if you're <25
Good words, but how can u fix something about your face, for example, by all those gym, diets etc, without surgery? Surgery isn't always able to fix you, so what can minor things do? Main things are: being tall, good face, muscular, healthy.

Good words, but how can u fix something about your face, for example, by all those gym, diets etc, without surgery? Surgery isn't always able to fix you, so what can minor things do? Main things are: being tall, good face, muscular, healthy.

Low body fat > neck training > skin maxing (clear skin, tan, etc) > body maxing. These are all the most important non-surgical looksmaxes in order. If you still look like shit after maxing out all of those, you're a truecel.

Low body fat > neck training > skin maxing (clear skin, tan, etc) > body maxing. These are all the most important non-surgical looksmaxes in order. If you still look like shit after maxing out all of those, you're a truecel.
I never consider myself to look like shit and truecel, but some things aren't good enough and can't be fixed only by this,thats why I asked

Do you know what neck exercises he used?

he already had a sharp as fuck jaw and good face to begin with. why dont gymcels care about this

I think the photo atop of this thread shows how looxmaxing can improve a face. Building any muscle and getting lean improves your face a lot imo. I'm not an expert on why it happens but I did it myself in my mid twenties. Trouble is I injured myself and couldn't maintain it and reverted back to ugly and overweight.

how can anything other than a truecel even be considered incel?

He hasn't finished looksmaxing.
Assuming he has good body and is tall, he needs a hairstyle and beard + white teeth.

Put him in a suit and see how much halo he gets and then compare it again one more time with 1st pic, he's normie now but can come close to Chadlite

Those eyes kill him.

Sucking his cheecks like he sucking on a dick

Do you guys not know about NECK LAW ?

Someone needs to find those old lookism posts about this.

Different lighting,different angle,still a solid improvement though.

He'd be a legit chad if his lower third wasn't so narrow.

Incel eye area still is holding him back.

From IT technician to the guy who steals your gf, all in a little over 1 year. Looksmaxing is so legit.
dang that's a long time. I'm gonna give it a go though. I needed this. thanks for the lifefuel

from good looking guy to good looking guy

wow, what a change. just lol.