[JFL] Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 14h 9m
Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.
The comments of the op video is indeed compelling evidence!
I've had my main YT account for 7 years, and others for 10-11 years. This dude makes his YT account this year with one stupid ass low effort video and he gets 174K subs. That's more than all of my YT accs combmined.
I noticed that. Probably all foids too.
lol look how he is always looking around to show his jawline, he knows he is goodlooking and he knows all he has to do is show his face to get validation, he already knew this video would explode with sluts craving his cock. I post a picture on instagram and get 12 likes. Pure suicide fuel.

If you even have to think about fighting then its over for you.

Chads have such social status that you will lose everything if you touch them, they don't even have to learn how to fight.
Studies the blade...
Then breaks it in two while crying...

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

physically lonely by crippled teen years
★★★★★
196d 10h 28m
This is so fucking brutal. I could post 10k videos of me saying shit and I would not even get more than 10 views on any video.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

i hate my BONES
★★★★★
105d 10h 43m
This is so fucking brutal. I could post 10k videos of me saying shit and I would not even get more than 10 views on any video.
We're not even living. It never fucking began.

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
10d 9h 3m
Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.
I feel like pissing on the graves of every man who lived before us. They either contributed directly to this awful state of affairs or sat around while the flames were lit that would eventually cause our entire civilization to burn.

M

Mystic

Major
★★★
20d 23h 25m
This video is exactly what we're talking about :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The difference between his life and an incels life is undeniable
WE ARE FUCKING DYING FROM LONELINESS WHILE THIS FUCKER CAN CHOOSE FROM 10000s of girls..

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
69d 11h 22m
No he doesn't. He has masculine facial features. And a deep voice.
Dude are you kidding me? Sure maybe If he were to wash off all of that makeup and lipstick and comb his hair the right way he wouldn’t look like a fag

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
32d 20h 36m
he’s one of these closeted chads too. punchAble as can be tbh

M

Mystic

Major
★★★
20d 23h 25m
World war 3 when?
You know, everyday is shit, but I was feeling okay today. Like for once it seems okay. Then I see this. I'm fucking screaming into my pillow. I'm going to take my Klonopin and just get into bed and listen to music and cry. I'm so fucking angry and sad now. I don't care if it's sad, this shit kills me. I'll never get that kind of affection and love.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Commander
★★★
12d 4h 44m
AND WHAT IF HE WAS A DICKLET YOU MONGS?

THEY'D IMMEDIATELY BE REPULSED BY HIM.

DICKPILL IS UNREFUTED.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
weird "chad"

looks like he's balding

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
59d 16h 24m
this guy's a 6.5, he's upper-tier normie/chadlite.

existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
★★★★★
30d 10h 21m
Dude are you kidding me? Sure maybe If he were to wash off all of that makeup and lipstick and comb his hair the right way he wouldn’t look like a fag
Lol, incels don't know what masculine traits are. They think gorilla = masculine. Makeup and lipstick are irrelevant, women only see what biology gave you. Facial structure, youth, clear skin, thick hair + good hairline, low BF, broad shoulders, height. Look at his fucking jaw lol.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
69d 11h 22m
Lol, incels don't know what masculine traits are. They think gorilla = masculine. Makeup and lipstick are irrelevant, women only see what biology gave you. Facial structure, youth, clear skin, thick hair + good hairline, low BF, broad shoulders, height. Look at his fucking jaw lol.
There are some “masculine looking” gays out there.. what Ur telling me is that if this guy was walking in a parking lot on a Friday in the 70s he wouldnt have gotten jumped?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Commander
44d 3h 15m
hes literally just showing off his fucking genes
but because he is attractive he gets an enormous amount of female attention due to his strong lower third, NW0, eyes, and facial harmony.

imagine thinking looks aren't important in 2019

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m
facts, anyone rating him below 7.5 is just playing cops gymnastic. dude is pretty boy maxed and age will only make him masculin chad

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 8h 17m
That's a chad? I looked better than him in my teens. Don't make me drink more tonite

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
44d 6h 19m
He looks the fag. I couldn't understand his popularity because his looks are subGigaChad but apparently he has 1.4 million instagram followers so he must be an entertainer or something.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
4d 3h 38m
It's frustating that bluepillers will read this thread but then still return to IT and pretend that looks don't determine how you are treated in life.

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m
That's a chad? I looked better than him in my teens. Don't make me drink more tonite
did you have millions of girls dying to be impregnated by you?

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Mythic
★★
30d 23h 50m
To be fair, he's already "famous", he has like 1.5 million instagram followers. It's not like some random chad posted the video. Still, seeing how those foids talk about him makes me fume with rage.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

This really is chads.co

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m
To be fair, he's already "famous", he has like 1.5 million instagram followers. It's not like some random chad posted the video. Still, seeing how those foids talk about him makes me fume with rage.

This really is chads.co
he posted only 1 minute YouTube video and already has a YouTube 100k subs button.

normies have to work for decades and do crazy editing and provide crazy content just to get half of what he is getting

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 14h 55m
How on fucking earth that's a chad? With that nose? Serious?
Also he talks like gay people. WTF.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

kangaroopill kingpin
★★★
13d 6h 36m
6’7, white, and looked better than the guy in the OP... yet you ended up a 41 y/o virgin?

This site has been converted to a troll forum.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 8h 17m
6’7, white, and looked better than the guy in the OP... yet you ended up a 41 y/o virgin?

This site has been converted to a troll forum.
Am I a troll? Because you bet your ass I've never inserted pene in vagoo. Do you want me to dox myself and lose my current opportunity? Fuck you too sir.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 8h 17m
did you have millions of girls dying to be impregnated by you?
No but I remember a couple in Utah going after me but I thought it was teasing or trolling (90s - yeah we knew about shit then)

This really is chads.co
I looked good but dumb and tarded

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
18d 6h 29m
His voice sounds like dry leather being stretched

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
118d 15h 24m
He looks like a lesbian, more like a chadlite

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★★
35d 14h 51m

He's a pretty boy type of Chad. Whatever you call him, the main point is he has a million girls thirsting after him.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 9h 24m
AND WHAT IF HE WAS A DICKLET YOU MONGS?

THEY'D IMMEDIATELY BE REPULSED BY HIM.

DICKPILL IS UNREFUTED.
Except you don't know whether he's a dicklet.
this guy's a 6.5, he's upper-tier normie/chadlite.
The guys a brad at best

6.5/10
He looks extremely feminine lol
I give him 6/10
He looks the fag. I couldn't understand his popularity because his looks are subGigaChad but apparently he has 1.4 million instagram followers so he must be an entertainer or something.
He looks like a lesbian, more like a chadlite
You know a guy is good-looking when even .co is coping so strongly.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
59d 16h 24m

he's not good looking you fucking retard lmao.

This guy is a normie.
normie.JPG

This is chad.

As you can see, there is a clear and significant difference in the eye-area, nose, jaw and chin between the first guy and the second guy, that difference is the difference between normie and chad. Learn to rate dumbass

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m

.co might as well be .cope

chad is made from bones, not by what he wears. Everyone judging his hair, fashion, jewelry, And non face stats are the same ppl

who think they can ascend by hair, fashion, and etc. They don’t get it it’s all about bones. They are making fun of features that don’t matter

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
137d 19m
Went to the comments and got mad.

Fuck

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m

This guy is a normie.
View attachment 168205

This is chad.

As you can see, there is a clear and significant difference in the eye-area, nose, jaw and chin between the first guy and the second guy, that difference is the difference between normie and chad. Learn to rate dumbass
This is pretty boy chad just stop coping he’s different from masculinity chad

This guy is a normie.
View attachment 168205

This is chad.

He is getting more attention from girls then chico. You are coping hard

Attachments

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★★★
32d 22h 28m
He is chadlite. He does not look as masculine as chad

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
59d 16h 24m
This is pretty boy chad just stop coping he’s different from masculinity chad

He is getting more attention from girls then chico. You are coping hard
there is no such thing as pretty boy chad you dumb curry coper. Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.

Prettyboy can be chadlite at best. At best this guy is chadlite.
He is chadlite. He does not look as masculine as chad

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
37d 2h 49m
there is no such thing as pretty boy chad you dumb curry coper. Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.

Prettyboy can be chadlite at best. At best this guy is chadlite.
lmao jerk of to your own dumb rules. While million of girls give him all their attention.

it’s funny seeeing Incels fighting on a forum over who is a chad or not .

chad is whoever that gets more sexual attention then the other.

idc who you think ia chad

JustMKBHDmaxx

JustMKBHDmaxx

Ugly, ethnic (blackcel), tallcel.
1d 7h 50m
Holy fuck re-tag this as suicide fuel you just ruined my entire week. Also JFL if you don't think he is a chad or chadlite. Women don't care about fashion and only bones. This guy is a pubescent girls o'pry.

blueface Blueface

blueface Blueface

Beta Male Businessman
★★
3d 19h 25m
Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.
No. Chad is whoever females flock to to get their rocks off. It ain't up to you and your personal taste.
Read the comments. He mogs most men and that's all that matters tbh.