Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
lol look how he is always looking around to show his jawline, he knows he is goodlooking and he knows all he has to do is show his face to get validation, he already knew this video would explode with sluts craving his cock. I post a picture on instagram and get 12 likes. Pure suicide fuel.
Imagine tearing his earings off in a fight. Guys going around with earings like that must realize they are taking a chance while doing that peacocking shit.

If you even have to think about fighting then its over for you.

Chads have such social status that you will lose everything if you touch them, they don't even have to learn how to fight.

Last edited:
The inmates in prison would rape him

It is simply impossible that he will get in prison, and even if he gets there, holes will pay his bail like they did for Meeks.

It is simply impossible that he will get in prison, and even if he gets there, holes will pay his bail like they did for Meeks.
Otherwise he’d be raped in prison

I think it’s the facial harmony, his face does look different from the conventiol Super model looks
i think it's seriously that he just sits there, looks and acts exactly like a foid. except with a huge masculine chin to add the "this is a male" note.

inb4 everyone getting chin implants and larping as foids

Face > all.
It's over.

Maybe the gayest video I've seen this whole month

The reason they are simping is what you should be concerned about. Those foids seriously think they can get this guy even though he's a 0,01% chad. You think that if cucks didn't inflate their ego they would think they can get this gigachad? No.

Face > all.
It's over.
Cope more. Height>face unless 0,1% exception.

World war 3 when?

This guy living life on easy mode. I'm jealous.

Mogs me to hell and back. This killed my mood for the rest of the day , Probably the week tbh

JFL THE COPEEE.
Keep coping bro. the ONLY thing about this guys face that is not chad is his nose. Tall, White, long mandible, lean face, godlike eye area, retard hair cut but as chad u cant do anything wrong its impossible to fuck up, perfect chin to philtrum ratio. as i said he has an average asymmetrical nose but thats it. hes young and has a deep voice aswell. You will never be able to rate men like foids but i say hes an 7.5-8.5/10
Lmao he has a subhuman palate, nose is fucked, average cuck eye area , cuck browridge, skinny as fuck, and poor FACE. He doesnt have FACE which comes above all else.

6.5 was a far too generous rating. He's actually a 6. Lol at putting that guy on the same level as o'pry

Last edited:
Lmao he has a subhuman palate, nose is fucked, average eye area , skinny as fuck, and poor FACE. He doesnt have FACE which comes above all else.

6.5 was a far too generous rating. He's actually a 6. Lol at putting that guy on the same level as o'pry
He his no where near O'pry, I agree.
However, giga cope if you think O'pry is 6.5 PSL. he is 7 or 8 PSL easily (non-psl 9 or 10)

Lmao he has a subhuman palate, nose is fucked, average cuck eye area , cuck browridge, skinny as fuck, and poor FACE. He doesnt have FACE which comes above all else.

He's a 7 imo. O'Pry is a 9

Bluepillers: 163

Let's see the rocket science these fools will conjure up as to why he's getting such praise for his looks.

Must have been the power shower.

just get a haircut theory debunked

Bluepillers: 163

Let's see the rocket science these fools will conjure up as to why he's getting such praise for his looks.

Must have been the power shower.
Personality and his confidence tehee

Teenage girls like pretty boys, once they get older than want a more masculine “pretty boy”

He's not even that gl. Imagine how they would react to Gandy

Hello IT, don’t overdose on blackpills

You know, everyday is shit, but I was feeling okay today. Like for once it seems okay. Then I see this. I'm fucking screaming into my pillow. I'm going to take my Klonopin and just get into bed and listen to music and cry. I'm so fucking angry and sad now. I don't care if it's sad, this shit kills me. I'll never get that kind of affection and love.

lifefuel for prettyboymaxxers :feelspuke:

He his no where near O'pry, I agree.
However, giga cope if you think O'pry is 6.5 PSL. he is 7 or 8 PSL easily (non-psl 9 or 10)
I was referring to the guy rating the fag a 7.5-8.5 (id put opry at 8 or 8.5)

What the fuck are those ear rings?

You know, everyday is shit, but I was feeling okay today. Like for once it seems okay. Then I see this. I'm fucking screaming into my pillow. I'm going to take my Klonopin and just get into bed and listen to music and cry. I'm so fucking angry and sad now. I don't care if it's sad, this shit kills me. I'll never get that kind of affection and love.
I feel you bro

also significant eye asymmetry

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS COMMENT AND THE AMOUNT OF LIKES SHE GOT!!!

Pls remove jfl tag and put [WeaponGradeSuicideFuel] tag

Hey guys, quit being silly! This guy may have it good in the prime of his life, but in 15-20 years, when all the girls grow up, they'll be looking for people like us to settle down with :)
Fucking hate this world.

Holy fuck at the cope in here, that guy has elite facial structure.

I fapped to your post ngl. I especially got off to the screaming in your pillow. Will you sell your tears to me for lube?

This should be reason enough to rope, Zyzz was right nothing to be done about bad genetics suicide and reroll life
Suicide and reroll life

Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.
The comments of the op video is indeed compelling evidence!
I've had my main YT account for 7 years, and others for 10-11 years. This dude makes his YT account this year with one stupid ass low effort video and he gets 174K subs. That's more than all of my YT accs combmined.
I noticed that. Probably all foids too.
lol look how he is always looking around to show his jawline, he knows he is goodlooking and he knows all he has to do is show his face to get validation, he already knew this video would explode with sluts craving his cock. I post a picture on instagram and get 12 likes. Pure suicide fuel.

If you even have to think about fighting then its over for you.

Chads have such social status that you will lose everything if you touch them, they don't even have to learn how to fight.
Studies the blade...
Then breaks it in two while crying...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back