Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
This is so fucking brutal. I could post 10k videos of me saying shit and I would not even get more than 10 views on any video.
We're not even living. It never fucking began.

Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.

I feel like pissing on the graves of every man who lived before us. They either contributed directly to this awful state of affairs or sat around while the flames were lit that would eventually cause our entire civilization to burn.

This video is exactly what we're talking about :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The difference between his life and an incels life is undeniable
WE ARE FUCKING DYING FROM LONELINESS WHILE THIS FUCKER CAN CHOOSE FROM 10000s of girls..

No he doesn't. He has masculine facial features. And a deep voice.
Dude are you kidding me? Sure maybe If he were to wash off all of that makeup and lipstick and comb his hair the right way he wouldn’t look like a fag

he’s one of these closeted chads too. punchAble as can be tbh

World war 3 when?
You know, everyday is shit, but I was feeling okay today. Like for once it seems okay. Then I see this. I'm fucking screaming into my pillow. I'm going to take my Klonopin and just get into bed and listen to music and cry. I'm so fucking angry and sad now. I don't care if it's sad, this shit kills me. I'll never get that kind of affection and love.

AND WHAT IF HE WAS A DICKLET YOU MONGS?

THEY'D IMMEDIATELY BE REPULSED BY HIM.

DICKPILL IS UNREFUTED.

weird "chad"

looks like he's balding

this guy's a 6.5, he's upper-tier normie/chadlite.

Dude are you kidding me? Sure maybe If he were to wash off all of that makeup and lipstick and comb his hair the right way he wouldn’t look like a fag

Lol, incels don't know what masculine traits are. They think gorilla = masculine. Makeup and lipstick are irrelevant, women only see what biology gave you. Facial structure, youth, clear skin, thick hair + good hairline, low BF, broad shoulders, height. Look at his fucking jaw lol.

Lol, incels don't know what masculine traits are. They think gorilla = masculine. Makeup and lipstick are irrelevant, women only see what biology gave you. Facial structure, youth, clear skin, thick hair + good hairline, low BF, broad shoulders, height. Look at his fucking jaw lol.

There are some “masculine looking” gays out there.. what Ur telling me is that if this guy was walking in a parking lot on a Friday in the 70s he wouldnt have gotten jumped?

hes literally just showing off his fucking genes
but because he is attractive he gets an enormous amount of female attention due to his strong lower third, NW0, eyes, and facial harmony.

imagine thinking looks aren't important in 2019

facts, anyone rating him below 7.5 is just playing cops gymnastic. dude is pretty boy maxed and age will only make him masculin chad

That's a chad? I looked better than him in my teens. Don't make me drink more tonite

He looks the fag. I couldn't understand his popularity because his looks are subGigaChad but apparently he has 1.4 million instagram followers so he must be an entertainer or something.

It's frustating that bluepillers will read this thread but then still return to IT and pretend that looks don't determine how you are treated in life.

Last edited:
That's a chad? I looked better than him in my teens. Don't make me drink more tonite

did you have millions of girls dying to be impregnated by you?

To be fair, he's already "famous", he has like 1.5 million instagram followers. It's not like some random chad posted the video. Still, seeing how those foids talk about him makes me fume with rage.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

This really is chads.co

Last edited:
To be fair, he's already "famous", he has like 1.5 million instagram followers. It's not like some random chad posted the video. Still, seeing how those foids talk about him makes me fume with rage.

This really is chads.co

he posted only 1 minute YouTube video and already has a YouTube 100k subs button.

normies have to work for decades and do crazy editing and provide crazy content just to get half of what he is getting

How on fucking earth that's a chad? With that nose? Serious?
Also he talks like gay people. WTF.

6’7, white, and looked better than the guy in the OP... yet you ended up a 41 y/o virgin?

This site has been converted to a troll forum.
Am I a troll? Because you bet your ass I've never inserted pene in vagoo. Do you want me to dox myself and lose my current opportunity? Fuck you too sir.

did you have millions of girls dying to be impregnated by you?
No but I remember a couple in Utah going after me but I thought it was teasing or trolling (90s - yeah we knew about shit then)

This really is chads.co
I looked good but dumb and tarded

His voice sounds like dry leather being stretched

He looks like a lesbian, more like a chadlite

He's a pretty boy type of Chad. Whatever you call him, the main point is he has a million girls thirsting after him.

AND WHAT IF HE WAS A DICKLET YOU MONGS?

THEY'D IMMEDIATELY BE REPULSED BY HIM.

DICKPILL IS UNREFUTED.
Except you don't know whether he's a dicklet.
this guy's a 6.5, he's upper-tier normie/chadlite.
The guys a brad at best

6.5/10
He looks extremely feminine lol
I give him 6/10
He looks the fag. I couldn't understand his popularity because his looks are subGigaChad but apparently he has 1.4 million instagram followers so he must be an entertainer or something.
He looks like a lesbian, more like a chadlite
You know a guy is good-looking when even .co is coping so strongly.

he's not good looking you fucking retard lmao.

This guy is a normie.
Normie

This is chad.

images

As you can see, there is a clear and significant difference in the eye-area, nose, jaw and chin between the first guy and the second guy, that difference is the difference between normie and chad. Learn to rate dumbass

Last edited:

.co might as well be .cope

chad is made from bones, not by what he wears. Everyone judging his hair, fashion, jewelry, And non face stats are the same ppl

who think they can ascend by hair, fashion, and etc. They don’t get it it’s all about bones. They are making fun of features that don’t matter

Went to the comments and got mad.

Fuck

This guy is a normie.
View attachment 168205

This is chad.

images

As you can see, there is a clear and significant difference in the eye-area, nose, jaw and chin between the first guy and the second guy, that difference is the difference between normie and chad. Learn to rate dumbass

This is pretty boy chad just stop coping he’s different from masculinity chad

This guy is a normie.
View attachment 168205

This is chad.

images

He is getting more attention from girls then chico. You are coping hard

Attachments

• 20BE6956-5CAB-4A73-B95A-EDFEB7535762.jpeg
    20BE6956-5CAB-4A73-B95A-EDFEB7535762.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 0FA40A24-6241-426E-A723-14CFDF7A0564.jpeg
    0FA40A24-6241-426E-A723-14CFDF7A0564.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 185
  • CD9BC0B2-8633-4621-A757-BB60107B6E51.jpeg
    CD9BC0B2-8633-4621-A757-BB60107B6E51.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 3C1C15B5-B369-4881-A396-01ACEBF02D2A.jpeg
    3C1C15B5-B369-4881-A396-01ACEBF02D2A.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 190
  • CA233EC8-BFC1-4C4C-8374-C4860E7AE8DF.jpeg
    CA233EC8-BFC1-4C4C-8374-C4860E7AE8DF.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 176
He is chadlite. He does not look as masculine as chad

This is pretty boy chad just stop coping he’s different from masculinity chad

He is getting more attention from girls then chico. You are coping hard

there is no such thing as pretty boy chad you dumb curry coper. Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.

Prettyboy can be chadlite at best. At best this guy is chadlite.
He is chadlite. He does not look as masculine as chad

there is no such thing as pretty boy chad you dumb curry coper. Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.

Prettyboy can be chadlite at best. At best this guy is chadlite.

lmao jerk of to your own dumb rules. While million of girls give him all their attention.

it’s funny seeeing Incels fighting on a forum over who is a chad or not .

chad is whoever that gets more sexual attention then the other.

idc who you think ia chad

Holy fuck re-tag this as suicide fuel you just ruined my entire week. Also JFL if you don't think he is a chad or chadlite. Women don't care about fashion and only bones. This guy is a pubescent girls o'pry.

Chad has to be masculine and high T by default.
No. Chad is whoever females flock to to get their rocks off. It ain't up to you and your personal taste.
Read the comments. He mogs most men and that's all that matters tbh.

The amount of coping in this thread :lul:

The amount of coping in this thread :lul:
It's hilarious.

As @Angry_runt says time and time again; it's foids that decide who's attractive and who is not.
The copers in this thread talking about "his nose makes him a chadlite" or some other cope are typical lookism phaggots and are the primary suspects to been fakecels on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back