Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
Is that nose upturned? Not a single second but I'm surprised foids are okay with that.

Looks great. Jfl at copers calling him a fag and telling he is not chad because his eye shape or nose are slightly different from lookism's guide on "what makes a chad".
Also suifuel knowing what little it takes for guys like this to fuck all those sluts, but we are used to it.

Maybe his shower is better than ours.

It's hilarious.

As @Angry_runt says time and time again; it's foids that decide who's attractive and who is not.
The copers in this thread talking about "his nose makes him a chadlite" or some other cope are typical lookism phaggots and are the primary suspects to been fakecels on this site.

Agree

Maybe his shower is better than ours.
I bet he has one of those detachable showerheads that he can use to wash himself extra thoroughly, and he uses all natural body wash.

Just install TikTok guys.
When you want to fap to prime cute schoolgirls - they are here.
When you want to be humiliated and mogged by young chads to feel pain - they are here.
Lookism vanityfest at its finest.

just get a haircut theory debunked
I feel like pissing on the graves of every man who lived before us. They either contributed directly to this awful state of affairs or sat around while the flames were lit that would eventually cause our entire civilization to burn.
no, man, we're supposed to be "brave" and fix all this shit. after having all our rights stripped away, image completely destroyed, and laws and anarcho-tyranny stacked up against us. :feelskek:

no, man, we're supposed to be "brave" and fix all this shit. after having all our rights stripped away, image completely destroyed, and laws and anarcho-tyranny stacked up against us. :feelskek:
Don't commit an act of violence in a popular video game.

Don't commit an act of violence in a popular video game.
i just want to yell at them to go marry old single moms and raise their bastard children themselves, if they liked their previous actions that much and the world they built, they can go pay for all those things themselves

lol yes a computer Can now somehow identify someone’s sexuality

? If a computer can, females can. Masculine facial traits = straight/attractive, Feminine = gay/unattractive.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Lmao he has a subhuman palate, nose is fucked, average cuck eye area , cuck browridge, skinny as fuck, and poor FACE. He doesnt have FACE which comes above all else.

6.5 was a far too generous rating. He's actually a 6. Lol at putting that guy on the same level as o'pry
so explain all those thirsty comments?

2 solutions for this problem:
1.Forcing to prostitution all mfemoids who drool over chads
2.Castration of chads

? If a computer can, females can. Masculine facial traits = straight/attractive, Feminine = gay/unattractive.
james-charles-without-makeup-1563466045.png

So if this guy didn’t wash that makeup off his face he wouldn’t be fucking ur oneitis rn?

The only solution is to violently overthrow this out-of-control technocracy that enables this shit, as outlined by Theodore J. Kaczynski.

he's not good looking you fucking retard lmao.

This guy is a normie.
View attachment 168205

This is chad.

images

As you can see, there is a clear and significant difference in the eye-area, nose, jaw and chin between the first guy and the second guy, that difference is the difference between normie and chad. Learn to rate dumbass

the women who are commenting are virtue signalling, same as they do with really fucked up true-cel guys

saying a guy is cute is a far cry away from fucking him

this guy looks like he has FAS syndrome and is balding. Under equal conditions (zero followers) compared to a real chad, he'd get nothing
james-charles-without-makeup-1563466045.png

So if this guy didn’t wash that makeup off his face he wouldn’t be fucking ur oneitis rn?

Women say this guy is hot all the time is well

women virtue signal and lie 24/7

Except you don't know whether he's a dicklet..
My point is, if he was a dicklet he'd get made fun of by women and a women would leave him for an average guy with a bigger dick.

DICKPILL IS UNDEFEATED

NOT EVEN CHAD CAN ESCAPE IT.

His face is the type that after 30 ends up looking like a beat up lesbian
I'm cursing this dough faced asshole baldness:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

When you want to be humiliated and mogged by young chads to feel pain - they are here.

imagine if you wore those kinds of earrings (or had ear rings at all), girls would call you a faggot and laugh at you

Imagine he’s only like 5’6”, all those foids would immediately become repulsed.

masive cope at people who think this is not chad. To jbs(14-20) he is easily 8/10 +. Only to women past 20 does he become 6.5. And jbs are the only ones that matter

Then how come facial scans can tell gays and straight dudes apart based on their facial structure?
The computer wasn't perfect. Article says that in the best trial (multiple pics of each person, 1 of the 2 people shown are gay), it was right 91% of the time, so wrong 9%. So almost 1 in 10 gays looked relatively masculine.

Fucking faggot with the earrape ending
Autist looks like he's posing for a faceandlms video

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS
This video is exactly what we're talking about :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The difference between his life and an incels life is undeniable
WE ARE FUCKING DYING FROM LONELINESS WHILE THIS FUCKER CAN CHOOSE FROM 10000s of girls..
This is so true. We only know lonliness, fought in our lives and just rot and this guy has so maky women offering him their fresh prime pussy.

jfl at these npcs all their comments are the same
I'm thinking pre-selection is playing a part in this. Some girls started saying he's really cute and then more joined in after seeing the joke comments and repeated them.

This is pretty boy chad just stop coping he’s different from masculinity chad

He is getting more attention from girls then chico. You are coping hard
Mogs me hard.

He looks Chadlite tbh

lmao jerk of to your own dumb rules. While million of girls give him all their attention.

it’s funny seeeing Incels fighting on a forum over who is a chad or not .

chad is whoever that gets more sexual attention then the other.

idc who you think ia chad
This, so fucking cringy reading people here saying who is chad or not. Like normies saying ugly incels "arn't even ugly"
WOMEN VOTE WITH THEIR VAGINA WHO IS CHAD OR NOT

The computer wasn't perfect. Article says that in the best trial (multiple pics of each person, 1 of the 2 people shown are gay), it was right 91% of the time, so wrong 9%. So almost 1 in 10 gays looked relatively masculine.
Or they haven't perfected it yet.

Yh....I really hate chads

Dickpi
DICKPILL IS UNDEFEATED

NOT EVEN CHAD CAN ESCAPE IT.
Dickpill is a cope. You can have a 7 inch dick, but be ugly and women won’t want to fuck you. Chad only needs an average dick or even below average, and women will moan to get him to cum. Women want chad’s genes.

I'm thinking pre-selection is playing a part in this. Some girls started saying he's really cute and then more joined in after seeing the joke comments and repeated them.

Pre selection only works if you are attractive .
If he was a 5/10 Normie then it wouldn’t work

I want to beat this guy up

Jbw strikes again.

197 replies Jesus Christ lol

Lmao he has a subhuman palate, nose is fucked, average cuck eye area , cuck browridge, skinny as fuck, and poor FACE. He doesnt have FACE which comes above all else.

6.5 was a far too generous rating. He's actually a 6. Lol at putting that guy on the same level as o'pry
ur fucking chad i knew it.. if this guy is 6 i am negative 60. how would you rate yourself.. a 5? fkin cunt stop posting here if u rate this guy a 6 . if i had his body i would swimm in pussy

ur fucking chad i knew it.. if this guy is 6 i am negative 60. how would you rate yourself.. a 5? fkin cunt stop posting here if u rate this guy a 6 . if i had his body i would swimm in pussy
I am not a chad. I am however an alpha subhuman which is why you may have mistakenly gotten chad vibes from me.

As for my rating I would give myself a strong 3, all things considered.

Stop bumping this suifuel thread.

I am not a chad. I am however an alpha subhuman which is why you may have mistakenly gotten chad vibes from me.

As for my rating I would give myself a strong 3, all things considered.
i didnt get chad vibes from your arrogant soy personality and anime avi. i got chad vibes from you rating a chadlight this low. and calling his features subhuman.. i think you are a soy normie that got brainfucked by anime and is too high inhib now to get a gf

i didnt get chad vibes from your arrogant soy personality and anime avi. i got chad vibes from you rating a chadlight this low. and calling his features subhuman.. i think you are a soy normie that got brainfucked by anime and is too high inhib now to get a gf
Lmfao at this autistic sexually abused faggot soyboy cucktears

Didnt read a single fucking word.

Lol at dedicating and entire essay to me that I didn't even look at. What a complete and utter subhuman cockroach waste of space.

I own you. You're my personal bitch. I am your alpha overlord. Me and anime cucked you into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back