Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit first class flights you are treated like a king, I will never be able to afford this

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I've only been on flights where you can peanuts and microwaved rice and beans :feels:

this is how @PPEcel lives his everyday life :feelsree:

I've flown international first class only once, and that was after spending an unholy amount of miles. And that was not on an Emirates A380, so I have never actually experienced what it is like to shower in the air.

Half the time I actually fly economy/premium economy, I only fork out for business class if it's a discounted fare on a 14+hour trip, like between JFK and Hong Kong. The value for money when it comes to flying first/business is just godawfully bad.

My parents flew on first class once and met this popular curry actor.

The value for money when it comes to flying first/business is just godawfully bad.
Depends on how you buy the ticket, most people either use upgrades/business expense.

All richcels are fakecels they are living chads life.

just fly in an airplane theory

I am never taking economy again

do they give blowjobs?

i got a first class flight once, nothing lije this but had some nice chairs that went back into beds and good food

only worth it if I can join the mile high club.

Chad who can’t afford first class > Incel who can

I wish I flew first class, I don't think I ever remember flying overseas, except maybe when I was very little, but not overseas.

Tbh I only see first class being worth it if you're flying internationally. Especially for tallfags, sitting in a plane in economy or even premium economy for more than four hours gets so fucking uncomfortable.

I would definitely fork out a couple grand for a first class seat if I was flying overseas. Worth not killing your knees.