Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit guys I'm super fucked, I don't just have a bald spot, I'm fucking bald. It's so much worse than I imagined, I have to shave it off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Oh my fucking god how is this possible? Wouldn't I have noticed sooner? How didn't I see it? In the mirror it showed no signs of this, it looked like I had a lot of hair left.

I took a photo of the top of my fucking head. My dad told me I have a bald spot, so I was pretty saddened by that. But I take a fucking photo and what do I see? It's not a spot, my head is fucking bald.

I don't understand, from the front it looked like I just had a recessed hairline. Seriously, I thought I was just starting to go bald, that it was merely a little spot with no hair.

P.S: I don't think I'm doxxing myself cause it's just the top of my head, but here it goes. I was literally shocked. I guess it's time to shave it all off.

Last edited:
I'm also bald. My head looks like the one in the photo.

Holy fuck, yeah it's time, sorry bro. :confused:

Lmao, today when I woke up and I had 7 pimples with white heads on my nose that I had to pop, I thought that was the worst part of my looks for the day.
I'm also bald. My head looks like the one in the photo.
That is qualified as bald, right? I'm actually fucking bald now, no exaggeration and no jokes, I am bald. God damn it.

Welcome to hell

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

How come you're more fucked then before?
You still have the same life with all the negatives.
Balding or not the result is the same.

You're at the same level as me and I've been aware of my bald patch for years.

You're not officially bald yet imo. When the front meets the back is when it's official.

I shaved all mine off and I've come to the realisation that despite the cringe of the bald patch I looked much better with a normal buzz cut than with a shaved head and I'm growing it back.

Welcome brother.

How come you're more fucked then before?
You still have the same life with all the negatives.
Balding or not the result is the same.
Well, yeah, but it was such a shock man. I honestly believed I had much more hair than that. Now it's not even an exaggeration to call myself bald.
You're at the same level as me and I've been aware of my bald patch for years.

You're not officially bald yet imo. When the front meets the back is when it's official.

I shaved all mine off and I've come to the realisation that despite the cringe of the bald patch I looked much better with a normal buzz cut than with a shaved head and I'm growing it back.
Yeah, by shaving it off I meant cutting it with one of those hair cutting machines at the lowest possible setting.

Lmao, today when I woke up and I had 7 pimples with white heads on my nose that I had to pop

DONT POP

I know its tempting, but it will 100% make the problem worse. Left alone, the whitehead cap will redissolve and be gone in under 24 hours and youll get a small red spot that will heal over pretty quickly.

If you burst it, you will inflame the area, spread pus all over the immediate area which will cause further clogs and whiteheads to sprout. The pimple you squeezed will refill with pus, and if you're unlucky it will be worse than it was and develop into a cyst.

The only pimple that should ever be popped is a cyst with a head close to the surface of the skin, everything else should be left alone.

Well, yeah, but it was such a shock man. I honestly believed I had much more hair than that. Now it's not even an exaggeration to call myself bald.

Yeah, by shaving it off I meant cutting it with one of those hair cutting machines at the lowest possible setting.

Cut out dairy, all oil...and red meat...skin problems will be gone.

Get fin(tablets), and rogaine shampoo and your hair still has the potential to grow back.

Or do nothing and be completely bald in 3-5 years

That's what I did. I bought some clippers and did it myself. It aged me more so I'm going back to having a normal hair cut.

DONT POP

I know its tempting, but it will 100% make the problem worse. Left alone, the whitehead cap will redissolve and be gone in under 24 hours and youll get a small red spot that will heal over pretty quickly.

If you burst it, you will inflame the area, spread pus all over the immediate area which will cause further clogs and whiteheads to sprout. The pimple you squeezed will refill with pus, and if you're unlucky it will be worse than it was and develop into a cyst.

The only pimple that should ever be popped is a cyst with a head close to the surface of the skin, everything else should be left alone.
Nah, can't go outside like this, I look ridiculous with all those pus-filled pimples on my face.

Oh my fucking god how is this possible? Wouldn't I have noticed sooner? How didn't I see it? In the mirror it showed no signs of this, it looked like I had a lot of hair left.

I took a photo of the top of my fucking head. My dad told me I have a bald spot, so I was pretty saddened by that. But I take a fucking photo and what do I see? It's not a spot, my head is fucking bald.

I don't understand, from the front it looked like I just had a recessed hairline. Seriously, I thought I was just starting to go bald, that it was merely a little spot with no hair.

P.S: I don't think I'm doxxing myself cause it's just the top of my head, but here it goes. I was literally shocked. I guess it's time to shave it all off. View attachment 117004
The reaper is at it again :feelsrope:

Minoxidil to pray it returns and Finasteride to stop it from getting worse.
If that doesn't work for you then its over.

I'll leave a bouquet on your grave.

P.S: I don't think I'm doxxing myself cause it's just the top of my head, but here it goes. I was literally shocked. I guess it's time to shave it all off. View attachment 117004
How old are you?

Over for you, I'm so sorry...

Time to hatmaxx bro

Nah, can't go outside like this, I look ridiculous with all those pus-filled pimples on my face.

You need to break the cycle. Pop them today, you will have the same or double the amount tomorrow, forcing you to pop again.

Hide inside and leave them be. They don't last as long as you think if you leave them alone, the body reabsorbs the whitehead surprisingly fast.

How the fuck didnt you notice that?

Being born a man is a scam

1 mg duta a day

minox

pray to the hair gods

Fuck nature.
Why don't women get bald?

Shave your head and go full bald.
Fuck nature.
Why don't women get bald?
They probably did once upon a time, but no guys fucked them so only the women with good hair genes reproduced to pass on the trait.

Im sorry OP, balding is the worst.
You still have some hair though. Take care.

How the fuck do you not notice that before? It’s hige

My head is like this:

quimioterapia-1.jpg

Maybe people in the street look me and say "poor guy, he has cancer" lol

Damn bro, the messy unkept hair somehow makes it look worse!
Get a haircut bro, it won't look great but will look a damn sight better than that.
Srs btw

Posted it on the wrong forum btw, most here are young chadlites. They are mocking you behind their screens. Im sorry about your balding

Fuck just another thing you and me are alike on. I got a bit more hair than you but its also pretty bad.

Listen to my advice. The only way to keep this shit under control is to go barber every like 2 weeks or so. I keep it short 24/7 that way nobody notices unless they look directly at it but I don't let anyone I always position myself away from them. Just keep it short as fuck. It only looks so bad because u put it under light I think.

anxietyfuel holy shit, this could happen to anyone
RIP your hair

Lmao, today when I woke up and I had 7 pimples with white heads on my nose that I had to pop, I thought that was the worst part of my looks for the day.

That is qualified as bald, right? I'm actually fucking bald now, no exaggeration and no jokes, I am bald. God damn it.
Don't pop man you'll just damage the pore and keep getting pimples there. Chemical exfoliation skincare :cool:

Sorry to burst it to you, but baldness is not the problem. The problem is you have inferior genetics and are ugly. Baldness (at a young age) just further signals this.

Congratulations. You've gone from invisible to women... to invisible to women.

Sorry to burst it to you, but baldness is not the problem. The problem is you have inferior genetics and are ugly. Baldness (at a young age) just further signals this.

Congratulations. You've gone from invisible to women... to invisible to women.

made me laugh out loud

fucking brutal

Get over it. We are not beauty contest. We are fucking incels idiot.

Ouch. Time to go skinhead mode.

You're gonna save a lot on shampoo, haven't bought any for over a decade..