Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit guys I'm super fucked, I don't just have a bald spot, I'm fucking bald. It's so much worse than I imagined, I have to shave it off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Gandy was fucking a model and preoccupied when he was coding your hair genes, OP.

This tbh, I was NW2, after using finasteride and minoxidil I'm almost a NW0
Can minoxidil regrow hair on temples area? I bought some but I heard you need like 6 months to years to even see a difference. That seems like a lot of work.
No finasteride for me though because the side effects risk doesn't seem worth it

Can minoxidil regrow hair on temples area? I bought some but I heard you need like 6 months to years to even see a difference. That seems like a lot of work.
No finasteride for me though because the side effects risk doesn't seem worth it
The main problem with baldness is the testosterone being converted so much in DHT, finasteride and duta inhibits this happening so much, the side effects only happen in less than 2% of th people that use it, I'm using finasteride for almost a year, I started using minoxidil in january I don't think I would have such good results if wasn't for the combination of finasteride and minoxidil.

But if you want to use only minoxidil it will help as well, just not with the effectiveness that it would using finasteride as well, I believe minoxidil can stimulate hair growth in basically any part of your body, so using in your temples will definitely help with more hair growth. As for results you need to wait at least 3 months, and in the beginning you will notice more hair falling but this is normal after this phase it only gets better, but you can't stop using it because if you stop after some time the hair you growth back start to fall again.

The main problem with baldness is the testosterone being converted so much in DHT, finasteride and duta inhibits this happening so much, the side effects only happen in less than 2% of th people that use it, I'm using finasteride for almost a year, I started using minoxidil in january I don't think I would have such good results if wasn't for the combination of finasteride and minoxidil.

But if you want to use only minoxidil it will help as well, just not with the effectiveness that it would using finasteride as well, I believe minoxidil can stimulate hair growth in basically any part of your body, so using in your temples will definitely help with more hair growth. As for results you need to wait at least 3 months, and in the beginning you will notice more hair falling but this is normal after this phase it only gets better, but you can't stop using it because if you stop after some time the hair you growth back start to fall again.

Did you notice minoxidil aging your face (from collagen depletion allegedly) prematurely or dark circles appearing? I keep reading about it. Also started Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral) shampoo.

Did you notice minoxidil aging your face (from collagen depletion allegedly) prematurely or dark circles appearing? I keep reading about it. Also started Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral) shampoo.
No, nothing like that, I use for my beard as well and didn't see something like that, ngl tho it might appear after some years using it but I can't confirm until then, the only difference I notice in my face while using it is that some pimples appeared in spots that I never had before, but I just wash my face with dr. jones soap before applying minoxidil and after some time the pimples disappear.

It’s over my friend