Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit I (chadfish) made a stacy cry and ball her eyes out front of her 6 friends in bathroom. This bitch got embarrassed and stud up f

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Texts

95AD2821 0609 4C04 A62C F61D812F5D25
8E976ED3 BFC4 4CD9 8D63 8D7B4C3B0E17
E487EA78 439D 4727 A028 CE8E1C63F18B
F7A5DECE 1449 4B60 89DE D68C2CD83B5D
A5277447 4E77 4723 8FA0 70B381DC7C2B

Omg you guys need to help find a way to record phone calls on snap chat. When I called her shit was intense. She was crying and her friend came in bathroom to tell her he is not into you and cut ties and she kept talking to me me. Lmao.

She is still texting me. All her friends told her this guys doesn’t give a shit about you and stop talking but she wants to still talk. This the power of chad. The fucked up thing is , if I was actually chad. I could have picked her crying ass up, and showed a finger to her friends and took her to my place and fucked her, omfg . These hoes

Last edited:
I guess so far she smelled you personality from overseas. Wow, looks like its personality after all.

Please dude share some NUD35

Dude you are the most consistent suifueler i've seen. Your chadxperiments are more brutal than faceandlms videos.
Im addicted to your posts but they break me mentally at the same time.

Fuck dude i had a good night coping playing classic wow, now i wan't to die

Texts

View attachment 155745View attachment 155746View attachment 155747View attachment 155748View attachment 155749

Omg you guys need to help find a way to record phone calls on snap chat. When I called her shit was intense. She was crying and her friend came in bathroom to tell her he is not into you and cut ties and she kept talking to me me. Lmao.

She is still texting me. All her friends told her this guys doesn’t give a shit about you and stop talking but she wants to still talk. This the power of chad. The fucked up thing is , if I was actually chad. I could have picked her crying ass up, and showed a finger to her friends and took her to my place and fucked her, omfg . These hoes

give us the nudes chad

I have no sympathy for them, they don't see us as human. And they could end it at any time with this chad and get someone else, but no, it's chad or nothing, all their anguish is self inflicted and a result of their unconstrained hypergamy. Keep up the good work OP.

Last edited:
Dude this might be foid worship but she's a NICE LOOKING girl, and it's pure suifuel she's going through all of this for chad... Fuck.. Why bro why did you have to do me like that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Share nudes, fucking slut deserves to be shamed

personality mogs me tbh

I wish I had a personality as good as your snapchat persona

I have a lot of shit from her but I can’t post cuz legal reason. I’ll post a censor version for proof to show she is indeed a whore for chad

Only thing I don’t have is her fingering her pussy

OP you're a fuckin' giga chad of chadfishing. How do you able to keep them for such long time and tolerate so much suifuels? Damn, I just hope you won't go crazy one day.

Dude you are the most consistent suifueler i've seen. Your chadxperiments are more brutal than faceandlms videos.
Im addicted to your posts but they break me mentally at the same time.
I don't even care or consider stuff like this suifuel anymore tbh, I've long since accepted the nature of foids. If anything it makes me realize that my desire for them is purely an irrational, biological urge.
I have no sympathy for them, they don't see us as human. And they could end it at any time with this chad and get someone else, but no, it's chad or nothing, all their anguish is self inflicted and a result of their unconstrained hypergamy. Keep up the good work OP.
Exactly, foids being lonely because Chad ignores them is within their power to resolve. Meanwhile back when I still tried, I'd get rejected by fat 3/10s, often not in the most kind manner. But normies, tell me again about my "high standards" you strawmanning cucks.

I have a lot of shit from her but I can’t post cuz legal reason. I’ll post a censor version for proof to show she is indeed a whore for chad

you have seen her pussy? is it innie or flaps one? cant tell but her tits look nice while standing?

Send the nudes to her parents please OP. Fuck women. They deserve to be chained like the animals they are.

She deserved it thh
I don't know how you pull off these game son foids. I chadfish a lot but never got this level of attraction from whores.
gonna fap to her crying video hnggggggggggggggg

Suifuel not lifefuel tbh. You show us Chad can make her cry and she'll still text him. Meanwhile she would never accept me even if I wouldn't make her cry but instead be a good boyfriend

I don't even care or consider stuff like this suifuel anymore tbh, I've long since accepted the nature of foids. If anything it makes me realize that my desire for them is purely an irrational, biological urge.

Do you have low T? How many times do you fap per day?

Chad pics? I want to see what this bitch is obsessing over.

I'd have become lunatic. OP seems man of strong will?

OP has some guts. To peer into a life he is not permitted to live. A life so much better than his own. I can't fucking do it. Chadfishing is the most potent blackpill of all of them.

Hey OP, I couldn't listen to or watch it.

Do you have low T? How many times do you fap per day?
Idk bro, I typically don't fap everyday. But my point is that it doesn't bother me on an emotional level, I just laugh at shit like this.

OP is the undisputed king of this chadfishing shit

C98F203A 88BE 43DF 9DCF BABD4D23A059

Edit dumb bitch is still trying to fuck chadfish.
Imagine how thirsty she must be

This is both hilarious and suicidefuel at the same time

This. Let's see them op
View attachment 155759

Edit dumb bitch is still trying to fuck chadfish.
Imagine how thirsty she must be
This is fucking brutal. This is something I and 80% of men will never get to experience :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Is it possible to use tinder overseas again via a VPN or proxy? If so can someone give me a step by step, I want to observe the women of Uganda

Also how stupid is she that she doesn't suspect you screenshot thing all these convos? This dumb bitch probably thinks it's because you're saving them for memories or some stupid shit cause she's just that special :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OP post the Chad

For your next trick, can you get a foid to rub her shit all over her face or tits and send you a pic? I’m curious how far these holes will go.

Fuck, you really do have to be a Chad to succeed in life.

133 blue pullers on a Friday night jflllll. You admire you are incels already

09A25688 C4B5 4AF3 98B8 918ECD42B343

Also how stupid is she that she doesn't suspect you screenshot thing all these convos? This dumb bitch probably thinks it's because you're saving them for memories or some stupid shit cause she's just that special :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OP post the Chad

Mogs me brutally. Maybe if I bite down as hard as I can I can fraud that jawline but it would look autistic. Negative tilt though so held back a bit

I'm interested in how you start these convos. I need more suifuel, what do you say at first and how quickly do they cough up nudes?

Last edited:
I like the “shit friends” line. I know nothing about this shit, how are you able to interact with her using just generic pics?

I like the “shit friends” line. I know nothing about this shit, how are you able to interact with her using just generic pics?
Yeah the one where she talks about her beta orbitter "friends", op threatens to beat them up and she instantly dismisses them like "that's ok". Brutal. Women are whores as usual

Also op you're very good at typing the way I'd envision a NT Chad typing.

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fucking destroyed. This is fap material.

JFL flaps is dangling labia or :feelspuke:.innie is no nasty flaps get it?
Jfl I had to google it :feelskek: I thought they all looked the same.
Its over.

hey OP can u accidentally pmm nuds

This dumb bitch probably thinks it's because you're saving them for memories or some stupid shit cause she's just that special :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Of all the examples proving foids are retarded, this seems like one of the ones that should be hardest for cuck beta emotional tampons to miss.

Mogs me brutally. Maybe if I bite down as hard as I can I can fraud that jawline but it would look autistic. Negative tilt though so held back a bit

I'm interested in how you start these convos. I need more suifuel, what do you say at first and how quickly do they cough up nudes?

I just started talking to this girl now and she is already sending nudes in 1 hour. But I was also sending her snaps of my day to show her my face which is why is showing them easy
It’s not a generic pic. I am sending pics at the right time of the day and according to the convo I am having with them. It’s part of my day. You need to send pics based on what you are talking about.

Like I’ll talk about getting a hair then send her a video of chadfish getting haircut in next hour so it’s more convincing

I just started talking to this girl now and she is already sending nudes in 1 hour. But I was also sending her snaps of my day to show her my face which is why is showing them easy

It’s not a generic pic. I am sending pics at the right time of the day and according to the convo I am having with them. It’s part of my day. You need to send pics based on what you are talking about.

Like I’ll talk about getting a hair then send her a video of chadfish getting haircut in next hour so it’s more convincing
How does that work? You send feet pics or something?

Jesus fucking christ man. These bitches are fucking retarded. Holy shit. This is evidence that giving women the right to vote was the most stupidest idea ever invented.

Oh wow, this is so depressing. The chadfish is showing her no real affection, he just looks hot and yet she wants to be owned by him and calls him daddy.

I've had my pathetic orbiter phase where I still had some hope and even after months of my life going down the drain, talking/texting to foids I never got 1% of that amount of attention.