Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Holy shit Stefan Molyneux has been banned from Youtube

Banning rightwingers in a banning spree the DAY reddit also did a banning spree, and coincidentally this is all just in time for the elections...

never watched him but brutal tbh

Banning rightwingers in a banning spree the DAY reddit also did a banning spree, and coincidentally this is all just in time for the elections...
Who else got banned? And I always gave props to Youtube not being as bad with the censorship as some other sites (even though it banned 2 vids of mine).

Who else got banned? And I always gave props to Youtube not being as bad with the censorship as some other sites (even though it banned 2 vids of mine).
I think a few other less notable right wing ppl were banned. On reddit over 2000 subreddits were banned

He was at an mra conference in 2014 but for the past few years he has been most known for his alt-lite type videos and been memed for his "non an argument" responses to criticism.

Like reddit, youtube is hard at work taking down content creators from the alt-lite and classical liberal side despite once promoting their content with algorithms that are based on time spent on the site to get people to stay on the site longer.

He triggered roasties on twitter