Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit theres so many fucking stacies at the apple store

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
It was as if I had walked into a brothel.
There isnt even this amount of suicidefuel at my college wtf
Something about the apple brand must be attracting high tier stacies.
Pretty much all the female employees where stacy or high tier Becky, while all the guys where nerdy low T gay voiced soybots.
My pheromones where going off the charts

Why did you walk into it in the first place

Apple products are like Chad.

They are only known for looking good and being "hip". Yet foids would gladly pay a huge premium for them over any more functioning brand because those ones don't look as nice and aren't "hip" from normies validating thrm

Even in phone, foid mentality is still there

I've always thought Steve Jobs' main contribution to society was to have made information technologies accessible to retarded people.

Last edited:
Why did you walk into it in the first place
Especially since you can see the entire inside of the store through the glass wall.

Man if only i had that 100b from that other post to buy most apple shares be the CEO and get all those stacies :feelsautistic:

Dont even think apple is statusmaxxing anymore, flagship samsung phones hover at around nearly the same price as android phones.

Dont even think apple is statusmaxxing anymore, flagship samsung phones hover at around nearly the same price as android phones.
We need to support Huawei. That brand is hated by the west almost as much as incels

I prefer oranges

Honestly how does an iPhone still carry social clout if every betabuxx and their grandmother has one?

Apple makes products aimed at retards and soyboys,so obviously their store is full of women and cucks.

Only worth getting an iPhone if you're jailbreaking it. Can't understand how you'd spend $1,000+ USD on a phone that won't allow you to change basic things

That brand is socially valuable for them.

They are only known for looking good and being "hip". Yet foids would gladly pay a huge premium for them over any more functioning brand because those ones don't look as nice and aren't "hip" from normies validating thrm

Literally this.
Everything foids care about are looks, mainstream and being at the top of mainstream in terms of looks.
Looking at this stuff, there is so much similar if we compare iphones to chad.
There is only top solution and top solution+ (chad or gigachad, iphone or iphone max or shit, don't really know and care), unlike in androids where there are top lines, normal lines and budget lines.
Foids are going for older iphones with small screen, shitty camera and worse power instead of wasting less money and buying a new Android that has everything better, except for the brand and design (foids going for old,stupid,poor,abusive,emotionless chads and sacrificing every other aspect for look, when they could settle down for normies without those problems)
Paying money and turning your brain off with all of the additional services and cut off possibilities instead of making choise when picking model on android, installing and setting up everything by yourself,troubleshooting minor stuff and etc (seeing a chad, falling in love with him,turning her brain off and living on autopilot, going around him in hope that he somehow settles down for you and provides for you, doing normie shit with him like eating, fucking and watching shitty movies/serials, instead of picking a looksmatch, making plans, actually contributing to relationship, taking responsibility for your actions and etc)

Yeah both my sisters got the new iphone while I still have the iphone 5 from over 5 years ago.

Thats fine. Why getting a new phone every year though. As long it works...
Nice profile picture, that dude beating that foid was hilarious.
P.S. No inciting violence, k thx.

The Stacy employees are all waiting for chad to come in so they can suck his cock in the back of the store

Only worth getting an iPhone if you're jailbreaking it. Can't understand how you'd spend $1,000+ USD on a phone that won't allow you to change basic things
Elab

Iphone is gay

Why did he go outside of his house on the first place

It was as if I had walked into a brothel.
There isnt even this amount of suicidefuel at my college wtf
Pretty much all the female employees where stacy or high tier Becky, while all the guys where nerdy low T gay voiced soybots.
My pheromones where going off the charts
Its the fucking apple store, what did you expect?

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. When people take out their laptops ... men have all kinds of laptops from all kinds of brands, big, small, seemingly for gaming, seemingly for taking notes only. But women LOVE the apple brand. Women are so fucking ridiculous with their fixation on brands. 14 year old boys are not as obsesses with fucking brands as adult foids. Foids want apple + starbucks. It's pathetic.

iPhone is status symbol. Similar to wearing Gucci, Armando blah blah

females are a hive mind

fitting the staus quo is all their lives revolves around

How can you be surprised :feelsthink:

We need to support Huawei. That brand is hated by the west almost as much as incels
>Huawei
useless without Google Play services

Nice profile picture, that dude beating that foid was hilarious.
P.S. No inciting violence, k thx.
I watched that vid over and over again, thx :feelskek:
P. S. Don't worry, my inhib is higher than the number of haters this guy has

Apple is so staggeringly infuriating to use. I remember trying to set up my mum with an ipod back in the day, you couldn't just drag and drop mp3 files onto it from a pc. You had to fuck around installing some garbage propietary software and "syncing" it all.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's not statusmaxxing so much as it's another indicator if you are on a foid's side or not. Too many people use Apple phones. Almost all women use apple phones. In the foid brain, they see those not loyal to apple as some kind of misogynist gamer. THEY LOVE THE BUBBLE COLOR TO MATCH.

Also check this article out:

2020 01 22 04 32 19 iPhone Users Are More Likely Female And Extroverted Than Android Users A

ANDROID USERS (INCELS) ARE SCIENTIFICALLY MORE HONEST

We need a incel irl streamer to film the blackpill in real life