Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holywood is dying, the Jews are losing their primary propaganda tool

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The jews who run Hollywood are taking it in the teeth. Corona is fucking up their plans to profit from shoving more SJW horseshit down our throats. Oh no, where else are we gonna get our supply of female comic book Mary Sue movies?

Eww, idk who is watching those movies anyway, probably just females and sjw braindeads. Marvel movies are literal trash and I can’t believe that people who pay to watch those exist. I don’t have netflix and I rarely turn on my TV, it’s literally a cesspit of information and considering it just increases your stress, I rather not watch it. It’s all corrupted with political agenda.

Streaming has gone up though. The number of people streaming has probably increased tenfold since lockdown. Same message different medium

Streaming has gone up though. The number of people streaming has probably increased tenfold since lockdown. Same message different medium
Agreed. Screaming is the wave of the future. Why pay more when you can stay at home and just scream a movie? [email protected] like netburg.

Eww, idk who is watching those movies anyway, probably just females and sjw braindeads. Marvel movies are literal trash and I can’t believe that people who pay to watch those exist. I don’t have netflix and I rarely turn on my TV, it’s literally a cesspit of information and considering it just increases your stress, I rather not watch it. It’s all corrupted with political agenda.
You underestimate the infantilism of our society. These movies make a billion dollars like clockwork, everyone is watching them.

All these superhero movies following the same exact script. Total waste of time to watch them

All these superhero movies following the same exact script. Total waste of time to watch them

The jews who run Hollywood are taking it in the teeth. Corona is fucking up their plans to profit from shoving more SJW horseshit down our throats. Oh no, where else are we gonna get our supply of female comic book Mary Sue movies?

lifefuel

Of course all the jews in Hollywood are now demanding a federal bailout so they can keep up the payments on their LA mansions, swimming pools, and servants.

Groups representing movie studios, theater owners and directors on Wednesday called on Washington lawmakers to provide “specific relief” for film exhibitors, saying that nearly 70% of small and mid-sized theater companies would be forced to declare bankruptcy or go out of businesses without government assistance.
Dozens of famous filmmakers, including Judd Apatow, James Cameron, Greta Gerwig, Christopher Nolan, Jordan Peele, Wes Anderson, Clint Eastwood and Ang Lee, signed a letter calling on the federal government to provide support for the industry, which remains shuttered in much of the country.

the kikes control the internet, they'll just move their resources into producing content here instead.

Most movies aren't even worth the bandwidth required to pirate them lmao

has to be for a reason considering they colluded with china to create the virus

Some hollywood stuff is good. A24 makes good stuff. Oh well.

They moved their operations online.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back