Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Homeless man stopped by police for jaywalking shot dead outside hotel in San Clemente

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/f5AOWGRPx_I

A black man was shot dead by homeless outreach police in San Clemente — after reportedly being stopped for jaywalking.

According to witnesses, 42-year-old Kurt Andras Reinhold had been jaywalking on El Camino Real, blocking traffic Wednesday afternoon.

Two deputies assigned to the department’s homeless outreach team were in the area when something prompted them to contact him outside the hotel, Orange County sheriff’s Sgt. Dennis Breckner said.

Shortly after approaching Reinhold, a physical altercation erupted between him and the deputies prompting the shooting, Breckner said.

The sheriff’s office confirms one deputy shot twice as Reinhold apparently reached for a deputy’s weapon.

The sheriff says it is unclear whether the gun ever came out of the deputy’s holster.

The officers performed CPR but Reinhold was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Locals in the area said the man frequents the area and shortly before he was killed, had gone inside a nearby store to buy some food.

Protests broke out in San Clemente Thursday in the wake of the shooting.

Five people were arrested during the protests. Those in custody were suspected of disturbing the peace and not following directives of law enforcement personnel.

An investigation is ongoing.

Last edited:
He dindu nuffin

Chimpout again. Pigs kill, nigs chimp. Tiresome shit.

Donut patrol seem to have some rather feisty agent provocateurs these days.

will his life also matter?? :feelstrash:

will his life also matter?? :feelstrash:
a poor homeless man's life doesn't matter :feelscry:
he should've been thugmaxxing, maybe then would foids feel sorry for him.

i jaywalk all the time, wish a cop shot me :feelsbadman:

Cops do foids bidding by killing low value males

a poor homeless man's life doesn't matter :feelscry:
he should've been thugmaxxing, maybe then would foids feel sorry for him.
ye we live in this ugly world :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

"Physical altercation erupted" is all I need to see. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is why cops have guns.

Do you think that he deserved to be shot

I'm pretty sure he did something retarded like grabbed a cop's weapon, or grabbed some kind of weapon. You grab a weapon, I actually want you dead. I feel unsafe with you alive and on the streets.

Less than 20 seconds in and he starts fighting the cops. JFL.

Nothing of value was lost

good, fuck him

life is tough

Yeah... poor innocent homeless man... right. Don't mention the fact that the homeless man is aggressively escalating the situation despite the cops giving him every chance to calm down and walk away.

Still waiting to see even one instance of police brutality where an innocent victim calmly listened and followed an officer's instruction.

He resisted arrest and faight back

Shortly after approaching Reinhold, a physical altercation erupted between him and the deputies prompting the shooting, Breckner said.

Maybe don't do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back