Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homogenous patriarchal nations are the best

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
All a nations problems come from 2 things:
nonhomogeneous/cultures/ethnicities aka minorities and women. all of the nations we live in (even the third world) were ruined by women’s rights and civil rights. America was ruined by the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 19th amendments. ALL OF WHICH were AGAINST what the founding fathers (or the nations ancestors) wanted NOT to happen!

For those of you in europe and even again in the third world many of the same problems exist. Your country was ruined by women’s rights and civil rights. So naturally, because of this, a homogenous male dominated (patriarchal) society would be the best. No women or minorities to ruin the elections you may have (much like they ruined our election here just a few months ago by voting that papist ape Biden and his mutt running mate Muhammad al Kamala). If you are in France they ruined it by voting macron, if you are in Germany they ruined it by voting Merkel, if you are in Canada they ruined it for voting Trudeau, and so on and so forth. These two things utterly destroy nations and pivotal to the NWO plan. And these two things were DESPISED not even 400 years ago by our ancestors. There is a reason for that.

Usually, women’s suffrage and civil rights help eachother. Negroes helped women get the vote, and women helped negroes stop segregation (see the liberal white women in the BLM lines even today). They are CONNECTED. In 1984 (which is a soy book, the turner diaries are much better) it was said that women and children were the first to fall for propoganda. What are children? Low IQ. Guess who else is low IQ? That’s right you already know.

“M-m-muh white supremacist” nothing in this thread is even Eurocentric or white centered. it’s simple fact. This works for places like Thailand as well, or in many parts of africa because of chinks. If I was black, I would advocate for a return to Africa. Anyway, because of this, just lol if you do not believe in homogeneity as well as patriarchy (with the former idea being less adopted than the latter).

EDIT: infact, they’re ruining it right now. “As a Texan” is trending because of people saying that “as a Texan” they hate their state and our conservative state government. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE POSTERS LOOK LIKE? Yep...WOMEN AND MINORITIES!

Last edited:
EDIT: infact, they’re ruining it right now. “As a Texan” is trending because of people saying that “as a Texan” they hate their state and our conservative state government. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE POSTERS LOOK LIKE? Yep...WOMEN AND MINORITIES!
Texas is a target for liberalization and turning it blue so not surprised that hashtag is trending tbh

Texas is a target for liberalization and turning it blue so not surprised that hashtag is trending tbh
THEY’RE RUINING IT ITS BEING RUINED ITS MY STATE AND THEY’RE RUINING IT

Surprisingly there’s not too many Mexicans it’s just a lot of black people and white women but still it’s being ruined

They already took Colorado tbh I can see where the social conservative anti drug policy push comes from. Though a lot of people vote blue because weed is on the ballot dedsrs.
Surprisingly there’s not too many Mexicans it’s just a lot of black people and white women but still it’s being ruined
There's a lot of Mexicans in the southern portions of Texas but imo just like in southern California that's been true since the 1800s.

Last edited:

Soys and foids have ruined california, californians just move to texas and vote blue.

idk man i think foids are the same everywhere. i dont believe average men in these countries have gfs who are attracted to them.

True. But they're also the most likely nations to go to war.

Yeah, specially without white cucks planting the cucked ideas and enforcing the

Bro where would I buy my doner kebab then bro
agree with the patriarchal part