Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (((honest answers)))

>height

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Ah so all the foids at my HS and uni chase these 6'3 chads for no reason huh? I guess i should flaunt my 5'7 height and get pussy easily. Thanks IT, you made me into a chad automatically :feelsokman:

Just virtue signal for updoots on l*ddit br0

Teehee I love my internet freebies

She lazily writes this virtue signalling garbage then goes miring some Instagram chad then screws his local chad imagining him as the Instagram chad

I seriously doubt that there are midly attractive or even average foids posting in reddit. They have no time for that non-sense. We can't even fathom the amount of social activities foids enrole in a single day. In a week, they've had more social experiences than an incel in his entire life.

Most of self declared "foids" in reddit are probably trannies & extremely ugly landwhales, their opinions are of no relevance to us incels.

Teehee I love my internet freebies

She lazily writes this virtue signalling garbage then goes miring some Instagram chad then screws his local chad imagining him as the Instagram chad
Just look at those karma scores

2298, 9115, 16.2k, 22.4k!

But sure, these answers are completely honest with no ulterior motive behind them at all. I swear Reddit soyboys have to wear helmets when they leave their homes.

Woman don't have the capacity to choose partners based on their intellect

The black pill is the one true pill. All other pills are false pills.

It's reddit, what do you expect?

Their obsession with "being nice" makes me want to literally vomit with rage. It's not just that it's shit advice, but it's also thoughtless. Niceness isn't the ultimate virtue you fucking Christian utilitarian filth.

Just look at those karma scores

2298, 9115, 16.2k, 22.4k!

But sure, these answers are completely honest with no ulterior motive behind them at all. I swear Reddit soyboys have to wear helmets when they leave their homes.
Women aren’t even lying anymore really for the most part

It is the men who vehemently uphold the bluepill narrative for the own mental sanity.

What foids say = / = What foids mean

>height

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Ah so all the foids at my HS and uni chase these 6'3 chads for no reason huh? I guess i should flaunt my 5'7 height and get pussy easily. Thanks IT, you made me into a chad automatically :feelsokman:
it was first thing i noticed on this pic and i got big dose of suifuel on the start

”No one cares about your height, inkel. My boyfriend just happens to be 6’ 5”, but he has a good personality, and that is why I am with him, teehee.”

Just the usual virtue signalling then they go and reject men for the things they just said they shouldn´t worry about

Why does IT even exist? One quick google search will show you that every single study finds that height and looks affect every single facet of life, not just dating.

it’s just an enormous lack of trust in women
RR6VOagiIvhZycgg18DOanGNOIROWw8dYXG7Y9rq960.png

ike bruh i’m into more nerdy and/or effeminate guys
boy1.jpg

and if i never see you cry i’ll think theres probably something wrong with you.
crying.gif

we’re not all like the stereotype you learned from high school -themed tv shows and boomer newspaper comics lmfao
giphy.gif

”No one cares about your height, inkel. My boyfriend just happens to be 6’ 5”, but he has a good personality, and that is why I am with him, teehee.”

Kek is that graph is from Asian countries or south America? There's no way the West had a period when divorce rate approaches zero, meaning that they honored the marriage vows and actually try to make things work with their spouses no matter what

One of the many cases where cuckit does science denialism.

>balding

:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the cognitive dissonance of foids

Women and honest are two words that should never go together

It's only science when it fits their leftist narrative.
This is the second layer of ignoring scientific truths and realities.

The first layer is that studies that reach uncomfortable conclusions are simply not released, before cuckit users could even ignore them.

This is the second layer of ignoring scientific truths and realities.

The first layer is that studies that reach uncomfortable conclusions are simply not released, before cuckit users could even ignore them.
Very true, very true...

I never knew girls were into 5'4 effeminate balding guys who cried.

I like how they didn't put race, face or dick size there, though..

i hate reddit a lot

This. You don't ask a fish how to catch it. Ask the fisherman.
Agreed with the first part, but foids are attracted to chad for his looks so he does not really know what he is doing either and his advice would be useless. It's more like asking the bait.

"Don't worry men, my boyfriend is a 3'4 aboriginal with a sub 50 IQ and a 0.5 inch penis who cries every other 5 seconds, with a norwood 500 hairline. And guess what? I have never been happier"

"When a woman makes fun of you for ordering a fruity drink, she's flirting with you, you fucking morons" Lol a person making fun of you and insulting you is flirting teehee

God, reddit is just cancer. Virtue signalling for free leddit karma points.

:feelskek: :feelskek: