Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion honest looks rank guide and where you stand depending on placement

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
1/10: rarely exists in nature, dead from conception
2/10: extreme truecel, it never began
3/10: Subhuman specimen, only chance at a non-transactional lay would be if very tall( 6'3+) and white
4/10: Ugly as shit, below average. Hopes are slim to none, but looksmaxxing to normie or ht normie is possible

5/10: Normie, invisible to foids in the romantic sense. Not despised for your existence but not shown affection or love for it either

start of being attractive to women
6/10: beginnings of being attractive to some women, if tall and not deathnic, options will look good
6.5: HT normie, similar to 6/10, however you have more leeway in terms of how you act around foids. Redpill(copepill) becomes useful around this range

7/7.510: chadlite, good looking to most women, ethnic tax is not really a burden at this range. Can get away with being a manlet( 5'7-5'9) and still slay

8/10: Life on easy mode tbh

8.5/10: did you ever have to try?

9/10+: Can't describe it, brain can't fathom the experience of being at that looks level. Therefore this part is left blank

this might sound like utter bullshit, idk. However, I think this list makes sense for the most part. I am 4/10 btw, I hope to surgerymax/looksmax to 6.5/10, we'll see. Might never happen

what do you think?

your list mogs mine lol
Thanks. I was originally gonna paste it here but the colors were too high effort.

Your list is also good though.

I'm between incel and truecel

1/10: rarely exists in nature, dead from conception
2/10: extreme truecel, it never began
3/10: Subhuman specimen, only chance at a non-transactional lay would be if very tall( 6'3+) and white
4/10: Ugly as shit, below average. Hopes are slim to none, but looksmaxxing to normie or ht normie is possible

5/10: Normie, invisible to foids in the romantic sense. Not despised for your existence but not shown affection or love for it either

start of being attractive to women
6/10: beginnings of being attractive to some women, if tall and not deathnic, options will look good
6.5: HT normie, similar to 6/10, however you have more leeway in terms of how you act around foids. Redpill(copepill) becomes useful around this range

7/7.510: chadlite, good looking to most women, ethnic tax is not really a burden at this range. Can get away with being a manlet( 5'7-5'9) and still slay

8/10: Life on easy mode tbh

8.5/10: did you ever have to try?

9/10+: Can't describe it, brain can't fathom the experience of being at that looks level. Therefore this part is left blank

this might sound like utter bullshit, idk. However, I think this list makes sense for the most part. I am 4/10 btw, I hope to surgerymax/looksmax to 6.5/10, we'll see. Might never happen

what do you think?
1/10 means deformity usually
3/10 is something I wonder about, cause saint blackop2cel is 6'3" and white but it's still over for him

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"​

if you're a 15 year old normie, gtfo off this site you fucking retard. JFL at you trying to claim sub-5.

@Zensfy
1/10 means deformity usually
3/10 is something I wonder about, cause saint blackop2cel is 6'3" and white but it's still over for him
don't forget that tinder experiment they did with him in africa and asia, his height wasn't even put on there jfl. He's a strange case

Good list, I would say I'm probably 4/10 on there, although with full looksmaxxing the highest I could hope to reach is 5/10, racepill is brutal.

3.5/10 subhuman monster checking in

4/10 with receding chin and crooked nose here. It never even began.

cope.

sub8 is law

cope.

sub8 is law
i feel like objective reality proves that's a cope, many of us are incel b/c we are sub 5. Dudes on here who claim sub 8 are law, are usually normies-ht normies who want a stacy and can't get one.

3 out of 10 autistic homunculus here. No chin, fat face despite not being fat, disgusting forehead, nasty hairline, perpetually acne ridden, and just generally fucked.

i feel like objective reality proves that's a cope, many of us are incel b/c we are sub 5. Dudes on here who claim sub 8 are law, are usually normies-ht normies who want a stacy and can't get one.
Cope. Those who claim sub are simply sub 8 and can't even get with a landwhale.

3 out of 10 autistic homunculus here. No chin, fat face despite not being fat, disgusting forehead, nasty hairline, perpetually acne ridden, and just generally fucked.
did you used to post on looksmax? I remember a user with that name

the only thing stopping me being trucel is the hair on my head. ive shaved my head a couple times, never again. I’m doing unbelievable looks maxing to keep my attractiveness level, however I fear age will catch up to me.

Cope. Those who claim sub are simply sub 8 and can't even get with a landwhale.
claiming sub 8's don't slay is essentially saying chadlites and tall ht normies cannot get laid regularly. Hypergamy does exist, but your looking at it too much in a black and white manner when there's so much more to it. Even @FACEandLMS would agree with me.

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"​

if you're a 15 year old normie, gtfo off this site you fucking retard. JFL at you trying to claim sub-5.

@Zensfy

don't forget that tinder experiment they did with him in africa and asia, his height wasn't even put on there jfl. He's a strange case
if blackops2cel can ascend in ethnic countries then literally every white incel can ascend.

Being 5'6 and autistic seals my fate.

I never got rated, but having a rice pheno pretty much kills me

I am 3.5/10
I am short, ugly, overweight, Deathnic, terrible skin due to chronic eczema and acnes my eyes swallows 3times a week shit life shit job nothing good to hope for.

3/10, being tall and white doesn't help much when you have a deformed skull, fucked up jaw and a face that makes you look retarded, especially from a side view.